Satan = Jesus

>Vatican
>Monarchs
>Mega Churches
>Orthodoxy
Elite Christians are pedo occultists and plebian Christians are sheep. Jesus father sacrificed him like a spirit cooking event (eat my flesh drink muh blood)

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 10006167193_f8cc90bdec.jpg (500x500, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRINK IT!
bump it

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

drink it
bump it

Attached: spirit cooking 3.jpg (179x281, 7K)

thank you OP, i was trying to get a reply in before it was archived

checked
about the Celts, there's a good chance that the symbols came when the Druids landed in Ireland (1800 - 1700 BCE) and performed blood passover rituals similar to the one taught in the abrahamic religions of past, I'll mention again that the Torah says the Tribe of Snakes loves to sail so there's that connection . Also, St Patrick chased the snakes from the islands but was never canonized by the Catholic chruch because they are a Tribe of Snakes creation and couldn't revere an enemy.

Attached: iyfuvybgkvhj.jpg (1024x655, 221K)

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

Attached: 1515352832805.jpg (2166x1393, 1.87M)

bump

From before, no I don"t worship yhvh, cronus is not the true creator its just another name for helel elohah, your LORD by the way. In my previous post said I worship the being who claims " I am that I am," which is the acutal creator. I tried not using the word God cause you kept on shitting your pants when I said God.

>about the Celts, there's a good chance that the symbols came when the Druids landed in Ireland
I wish I had the fucking video link for you. Some archeologists went to all the oldest European (((Christian))) looking for pagan ruins. They found 5 that were build out of pagan buildings. They then did a geo-map of the 5 and found from like Sweden to France... it was a huge pentagram in perfect symmetry. It was really cool.

Check youtube for pagan/celt temples of europe

Attached: pentagram venus earth elemental magic.jpg (1023x1743, 1.07M)

user, we're all expressions of the same universe trying to experience itself, why complicate things?

>YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.
This guy gets it.

Yes indeed!
What's bugging me is the fact that China has far more relics that they've ever let on and it's part of the Zionist trick to keep us from learning out history.

>Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names
Christ = Lucifer...

The Pope murdered the Luciferian monks who were pias Christians, not comparable to todays larping Luciferians.

Attached: sacrificed goat.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>What's bugging me is the fact that China has far more relics that they've ever let on and it's part of the Zionist trick to keep us from learning out history.
Yeah...

Fake and pathetic.

Christcucks can't meme (dishonesty causes this).

Attached: 3294209209442.jpg (897x926, 531K)

Lucifer/Jesus/Kek are all the bringer of light, that's why the kike shills hate Kek and that's why as soon as the kikes infiltrated the moderation of Sup Forums they started shutting down any threads relating to Kek

>In my previous post said I worship the being who claims " I am that I am," which is the acutal creator.
You know how that's spelt?

E JAH ASURE E JAH

JAH

JEHOVA...

Name your deity and stop fucking calling it a GERMAN NAME "GOD"!

you fucking scumbag

bump

Attached: yahweh god.jpg (771x1000, 104K)

Jews are Khazar Canaanites.

The fucking guy got mad cause I said God and claimed I worshiped another in previous thread.

the thread was nuked soon after
truth hurts

Attached: blessed777.png (1497x180, 47K)

>Lucifer/Jesus/Kek are all the bringer of light,
Yeah but Jesus was sacrificed for El...the destroyer/creator,Heavenly Father, Father of Heavens, Father of gods/angels... Father time.

The reaper!

Ahura Mazda and the Heraclitus "Logos" are the light. Jesus is SPIRIT COOKING EVENT>

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

Attached: 1509538506794.jpg (3627x2270, 2.51M)

we're deep into personal territory, i'd suggest shields up at all times

Jesus, the false idol, was created by (((catholicism))) as an idol of Moloch.

INRI = YHWH

>Khazar theory
More meme power for the Jews... Just stop.

is this the new shill tactic?
absolute state of archons

Attached: salvator mundi.jpg (461x600, 77K)

it's ok, we're exposing it all and they have many names because of their cultural upbringing.
It's funny because i learned about them as a kid while in eruope, my elders joked about khazar's taking the place of one of them and you'd never know who it was.

>The fucking guy got mad cause I said God
I'm not mad.

I'm saying

NAME YOUR DEITY!

STOP CALLING HIM ODIN (GODIN/GOD).

Your deity is
>" I am that I am,"
that's what you said right?

E JAH ASURE E JAH

JAH

JEHOVA...

Name your deity and stop fucking calling it a GERMANIC TERM "GOD"!

you fucking SPIRIT COOKER

bump

Attached: spirit cooking 5.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>absolute state of archons
Don't be a fucking kike Smiley

There's literally nothing more Jewish than being anti-Christ

>my elders joked about khazar's taking the place of one of them and you'd never know who it was.
Are you a Jew?

checked
dinarc , rc upbringing

You cant even aaa man, why bother? You eve. got the name wrong silly, its " I am that I am," and ffs ill use elohah if the whole God thing annoys you. As i said before and thanks to anonYhwh or jehovah is a meditative key of ascension in kabbalah and not the true name of the most high.

Attached: 1520876441161.jpg (548x800, 103K)

>There's literally nothing more Jewish than being anti-Christ
LOL
right...

Do you drink his blood,user?

Attached: index.jpg (167x241, 10K)

I just did man the creator is " I am that I am," you can calm down now.

Attached: Orekii.gif (500x266, 1020K)

Satanism=Judaism.
You might as well be posting a picture of your rat face holding a copy of the Babylonian Talmud up with a time stamp you slimey kike.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

>" I am that I am,"
EEEEEEE JEH

ASUR

EEEEEE JEH!

Your demon is a child killing Jew, top KEK. And Moses got this name from a burning mountain (volcano) lol!

Attached: israelite-sacrifice.jpg (800x585, 118K)

ahhhhhh the 23rd approaches. The depotato is neigh.

>Satanism=Judaism.
True

And Juda-ism was memed like 300yrs AFTER Jesus... Pro-tip

Attached: saturn EL YHWH.jpg (320x549, 78K)

That’s such a Jewish thing to do

>I just did man the creator is " I am that I am,"
That's not even a fucking name. That's Popeye shit.

The name is pronounced

EEEEEEE JEH

ASHUR

EEEEEE JEH!

Henve Jehova......

Your demon is a child killing Jew, top KEK. And Moses got this name from a burning mountain (volcano) lol!

I know right?

Attached: index.jpg (200x200, 8K)

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Kikes are so tiresome to deal with, how much longer will God burden us with their existence.

"I am that I am," is not your screeching goat bullshit lol. You are misguided, and have fun worshiping vulcan as you are clearly obssessed with fire.
Sage

Attached: yourlord.jpg (200x244, 14K)

You faggot Jews really think you can push this shit on this board? Your masters are clueless.

Attached: c674d2720628a2e8b99d81831b9720a82315ff08a283e7af5799047d54893265.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

>god made OP
>OP is faggot
You may be onto something.

Do you Spirit Cook, bro? Are you elite or SHEEP?

REAL CHRISTIANS ARE ELITES... You are the sheep.

REAL CHRISTIANS USE REAL BLOOD.

You sit in the stinky pews and they give your kids wine...

Attached: spirit cooking.jpg (594x406, 92K)

Burden of proof is on you.

>"I am that I am," is not your screeching goat bullshit lol.
Sorry, I'm just speaking the language it was WRITTEN IN!

>muh God
Germanic

>muh I am
Anglo-Saxon

>Muh Jehovah
= the real language....

SAY ITS NAME!

SAY IT!

SAY THE NAME OF YOUR DEMON!

Attached: moses descent-sinai_med.jpg (371x500, 139K)

Spirit cooking larping is connected to kikes.
Keep digging that hole deeper though.

Attached: jewsareevilchildeaters.jpg (720x516, 123K)

This is Sup Forums, lol. You don't get to bea lazy lefty college student here. We do real research.
bump

Christianity is a cuck religion. If you truly believed in the bible mythology and werent hopped up on soy estrogens you would see that satan gave man knowledge so that he could slay god and study his powers, and one day use them for liberation from the nerfed existence he created us as

>prove my incestual zombie spec jew who got his own mother pregnant is God

please eat a bullet you are not white

Attached: Delusion.png (884x481, 77K)

>Spirit cooking larping is connected to kikes.
>Keep digging that hole deeper though.
DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB!

EAT THE FLESH OF THE JEW!

>shhhh it's a secret only for the societies...

Attached: saturn jesus truth feels.png (322x480, 18K)

*is not God

>reeee, how dare you ask, me to prove it!

The absolute state of ctr

Naw, Satan's a fag trying to trick you into doing heroin and mollesting kids and shit.
>Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
See this tired kike for example ((())). He literally can't stop shitposting even though he lost before he even started.

>satan gave man knowledge so that he could slay god and study his powers
No
That was Odin, who slayed Yimir (YHWH), Zeus who slays Chronos, Jupiter who slays Saturn...

Satan is Jesus.

Attached: kek pandora.jpg (1200x998, 222K)

>Naw, Satan's a fag trying to trick you into doing heroin and mollesting kids and shit.
Look.

Jesus likes gay pedos: Gospel TRUTH

Attached: jesus and the pedo fag.png (1766x865, 551K)

>How dare you question my insanity

When you literally believe in zombie space jews uyou don't get to pretend like you are capable of having a rational conversation

Attached: OdinCrucifiedTreeOfLife.jpg (190x266, 16K)

>t.atheist fedora tipper
>lol yeah guise im totally not a cuck btw.

Attached: o8pwnzp7qp6z.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

If satan or sheitan is the title of an accuser, or adversary of the most high then why didnt jeuss accuse God?

>s-s-see this guy with faith in Christ is a pedo butt banger, some guy said so!
No one cares kike.
There's only one verse a kike like you need concern himself with.
Let me show you.
REV 3:9
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Asking you to prove your assertions is too much for such a delicate, easily triggered soul such as you, I see.

fuck off, kikes

Attached: jews_jesus.png (881x703, 138K)

Amen

Attached: 20180308_022308.png (500x498, 384K)

Tired memes

(((Christians))) and Leftists can't meme ( = dishonesty)

Attached: 1503635897003.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

the children of satan are the kikes dumbass. Christ was white and not a kike. SATAN ONLY LIKES RAPING FEMALES YOU DUMB BLASPHEMOUS JEW KIKE BASTARD. CHRIST WASNT CREATED AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PUSSIES. fuck off lilith

Worship is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

Based fag.

thanks bello. back to wage slavery now. it's taken me years to research this stuff. i need to too because im mixed up with all sorts of nephilim defenders basically

You worship the idea of not worshiping

Gl and godspeed

Stop trying to act like you are capable of rational conversation when you think a zombie spec jew is God you retarded faggot there is something fundamentally wrong with you , you are like a child that believes in Santa Claus, you are not intellectual you are barely even sentient, you are not white and you must lave white lands

Attached: JosephLewis.png (913x429, 187K)

>If satan or sheitan is the title of an accuser, or adversary of the most high then why didnt jeuss accuse God?
Well the character didn't exist until after Jesus dies.
It was a lot of different people and even groups called "satan/advesary".

Jesus talks to a devil. Milton and Dante and the Catholic Elite pedos memed Satan into a character over time.

>sheitan
It's not the same.

Jesus dad = Saturn, Lord of the rings. Heavenly Father. Father of the Heavens. Father of the gods/angels.
Father Time
Chronos
Saturn
El

Attached: 2342q42244.jpg (1044x991, 466K)

you too. stay based af

Jews aren't "turkic". Khazar theory is a deflection they put out...

Jews hate christianity, they hate Islam, they hate all other religions. They hate "the goyim". But since christianity reformed their jewish traditions, they HAVE to reject it or else they wouldn't be jews.

Yids could care less if some negro builds a singing church in Africa to go "ooga booga hallelujah" - because they hate and want to replace WHITE PEOPLE. If anything, they think it's funny that such monkeys are following a version of "judaism for the goyim"...

well they share the same fundamental issue of being completely fucking delusional and incapable of rational thought they don't care about the truth and have no need or regard for facts or evidence they simply choose what they want to believe and don't care about anything else. They all have to leave white lands

>memeflaggot

>REVELATIONS!

= anti-Roman propaganda

> the synagogue of Satan

SATAN

= advesary

The church of the advesary = pro-Roman Judeans.

Pharasies were pro-Roman Jews

Jesus was a Zealot/Zionist and a VIRRRGIN human sacrifice.

Attached: jesus virgin.jpg (338x479, 30K)

>Prove me wrong.
Satan is Time itself which is why Satan is the god of the physical universe, whereas God is beyond Time and why its the god of all creation.
What do I win?

Attached: azzl.jpg (554x538, 22K)

I use the term colloquially instead of mixed mutts from the East

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

Thanks for making such a good case for Christianity. Nobody wants to be associated with a raging turboautist like you.

>hurr satan didnt exist until jesus died
BACKPEDDLING
What is the garden of eden?
What is the apple of eden?
What is the book of genesis?
btfo

Attached: 1520894291053.png (500x508, 135K)

The oy vey is strong in this post.

All stories compiled in the Tanakh

>Jews aren't "turkic". Khazar theory is a deflection they put out...
True...

Jews are a meme supported by Christcucking (((magick))). Jews are inbred cult freaks with Neaderthal blood.

Jews are Scientologists in 1000yrs

Attached: Nietzsche serpent jesus religion.jpg (695x732, 183K)

>Fail to realize the nigh entirety of modern science methodology and psychology comes from religious theological work that promoted the interpretation of existence rather than seeing it as a the work of YHWH and calling it a day

Atheist, retarded in the time of the old testament, still as retarded in modern times. You bunch of perpetually salty skeptics never changed.

>the idea of not worshiping

Self determination, freedom, whatever you want to call it. Yeah sure i gues so

Bible specifically says not to take the word of anyone outside the tribe of Adam. Jews today have successfully convicnced everyone that they are descended from bilbical Galilee and Israel, despite looking nothing like the biblical descriptions of either. TL;DR if it ain't white, it ain't right

Attached: 9c2.jpg (680x545, 68K)

Clearly op hasn't read it

Jesus and satan are only similar symbolically.

Jesus fell and then rose like the morning star. Satan rose and then fell like the morning star.

This is the intellectual capacity of a (((Christian))) I am not an atheist I actually know the truth something you have no clue whatsoever how to find and would never understand anyway because you are ignorant and not very bright which is why you believe in zombie space jews to begin with. You are borderline mentally retarded you are literally incapable of learning or understanding the truth

And you sure sound like a exemplar teacher and proponent of the truth, fuck face.

Jesus was someone who achieved Christ consciousness. Anyone can achieve it today. Yogananda went even further and achieved Divine Consciousness. Buddha went even further and completely obliterated everything including consciousness.
He was not wrong or evil or the son of God. Rather his message was grossly misunderstood by most who came across it, leading to theological constructions which then lead to a religion. Whenever any ideology regardless of its degree of truth, is spread to the masses, it will always be misunderstood somehow and spread in a fashion that appeals to people's desires and/or a way to control the populace.
Such is the nature of man.

El = Baal = Yahweh = Moloch

All names used by Semitic people's for the same horrific God, which the Abrahamists have forced most of the world to worship.

I am not one for Gnosticism, but I completely agree with the notion that YHWH is a demiurge who has usurped creation and made this world into hell.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)