Wait is it that easy? can we meme black people to gtfo to go create wakanda?

wait is it that easy? can we meme black people to gtfo to go create wakanda?

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-03-13T00-21-05.465Z.png (354x401, 30K)

Huh, we want the same thing

bump.
so sick an tired of them.
Thought about creating a "Back to Africa" crowd funded program that we guilt whites and other liberals into donating to the tune of millions of dollars.
Buy these black people / families a home in Africa somewhere, give them like 10k a year (more than enough for living expenses considering cost of living) on the stipulation they renounce their US citizenship, then boom, no more niggers in the US.
Peaceful, effective, and in the end much cheaper than what welfare costs us today.

I wish a nigga would

Ive wanted to do exactly that for a long time. maybe wakanda is the final piece of the puzzle here. get the nigs hyped af to go live in wakanda

Yeah, do they think we want them here? I'd be happy for some tax payer money to go to shipping them over to Africa.

Google Liberia you sack of nigger shit

yeah i dont care what happens to them when they leave nigger

Yes pls.
Who knew dickie was right about peaceful ethnic cleansing
>kang panther comes out
>kangs want wakanda
>kangs leave peacefully
Thanks Disney

>Thanks Disney
disney was always racist i guess

#BackToAfrica needs to become a thing.

Send them all to Mississippi and Alabama. Southerns bought the chattle from the kikes, it's their fault because they didn't pick their own cotton.

Obviously they wouldn't reakkjy leave orbhsve the capacity to create anything. Just nigs jiving, nothing new

Niggers know deep down that they are worthless and desperately need white people to maintain any semblance of civilization. They will never leaved unless they are violently forced to

no, it's not that easy. these niggers will demand that we give them funds or (((reparations))) to build them a society and then they will destroy said society and demand we bail them out.

theyre really dumb and honestly to me they seem unreasonably secure. ive never met a humble nigger but ive also never met a nigger who did anything worth bragging about. i honestly think we can trick them into going to wakanda

Meanwhile, in reality, black people in America protested segregation because they demanded access to white people.

Blacks in South Africa protested against Apartheid because they demanded access to white people.

We can live without you and not miss a step. But you can’t live without us, because in a few months, you’ll be eating dirt and bugs again like your ancestors.

id pay them to leave. once they're gone and destroying their wakanda and wanting gibs who cares? not out problem anymore

bump

They already tried. Read up on Marcus Garvey, you wouldn't let them go.

Aren't there already places where white people leave black people alone, right there in the US?
I thing they were called ghettos.

It's called Zimbabwe.

>right there in the US?
yeah thats the problem. they're here in the US