Mfw Overlord is the best isekai show

>mfw Overlord is the best isekai show

Reminder

Yeah but how am I supposed to fantasize about the cute monster girls when I'm just a filthy humie to them?

Escaflowne and Rayearth exist.

Overlord is shit.

>isekai
not even close

Just from last season, Knight's & Magic was better

That makes it harder, to be quite honest.

overlord is garbage

>Plays game until end of server life
>Ends up in the games world
Close enough

>SAO clone
>overlord is shit
>log horizon
>GATE is better

"In the closing moments of YGGDRASIL, he confronted a certain someone in the real world. Both of them could be considered evil."
Is ulbert directly connected with Momonga being stuck in the NW ? This clearly states the moment Momonga was waiting for the game to shut down.

Sex with Shalltear-sama

While Albedo watches.

Just you wait, next year there will be more isekai to watch like shieldbro and death march. Though how they perform will be anyone's guess.

Shield Hero might be good if they don't fuck it up. Still don't understand why they advertised it in english first and like it was some dark and edgy anime.

Death March is too isekei, if you catch my drift.

I think that Ainz was always an undead and his past "human life" is just a delusion

I think the western audience for sheildbro is bigger

>Instead of logging into a game, he logged into a human to live a boring life who can't wait to get back to reality.

What I wonder is what Momonga is doing now in the real life world, is he trying to get back ? or will he just accept that he is stuck in the real world ?

Not while 12 Kingdoms exists.

>We have to wait bi-yearly/yearly for each volume release + another month or so for full translation

I would gladly have it if it meant quality and lengthy chapters but it is suffering.

No, it's Digimon.

Prolly trying to appeal to the people that watch by streams.

Albedo is a traitor who will betray Nazarick

Has anything interesting actually happened in the LN yet? I stopped reading about the time he absorbed the neighboring country.

I couldn't bring myself to read Death March since the translation for the first chapter was terrible.

Dunno which ones you read but, the ones I did where just fine. Maybe try a different TL group?

At least we have Nigel-sama

It's mostly been slower paced worldbuilding and him exploring more of the neighboring areas, if you're bored with V9/10 you'll probably not find 11/12 to be any better

>Is literally one of the worst shows I've watched in the past 10 years that actually tries to be good

Oh, I was reading the WN translation, looks like a few volumes of the LN have been translated now and look much better in quality so I'll just read that I guess

How about trying out the official translation of the LN? The ebooks are up on Nyaa at the moment.
The volumes are pretty short, so just see Vol 1 and see what you think?

>GATE is better
Somehow true, despite being trashy pandering as well.

Yeah just noticed, I don't think this was a thing when I first tried to read it

I thought Sousetsuka was the only one doing it.

I can't remember the TL at the start, but I do remember it wasn't the best. With time the TL does get better, but admittedly still seems to struggle with plurals and occasionally words shit poorly. There are plenty of other translators who are just terrible. How anyone extracts meaning from them is a complete mystery to me

>How anyone extracts meaning from them is a complete mystery to me
user when you force yourself to read shitty machine TLs for so long your brain will auto-correct things for you.

How do you post an epub?

Shitty MTLs is one thing (I read through turb0's translation of kumo), but some shit out there only vaguely resembles English.

Am I retarded or is the epilogue not actually part of the rest of the fanfic universe? All other volumes have an epilogue, but the latest pdf has none. Or has the last chapter simply not been edited?

V12 doesn't have an epilogue

There's only one that could prove you wrong, problem is it hasn't been fucking adapted yet
Where is that damn Paladin and Lazy King Adaptation?

Why?

Here is how Ainz-sama look with skin

Because it's only half of the arc.

They could have done an intermission I guess but that shit costs money

Do you think Clem was a virgin?

That makes sense.
Probably not.

Virgins don't normally dress like that. Whatever her sex life was it was probably edgy and uncomfortable.

What about Evileye?

Lazy King I know, but what is Paladin? I did a quick search and found Paladin of the end however it isn't translated so I'm guessing it isn't what you're talking about.

She is a fucking whore.

What is Grimgar?

Death March is pretty chill, that place has several volumes with decent translations.

Pretentious trash.

I mean, I can get off to the idea of one of them making me their sole exception or their pet human. That's actually pretty hot.

neat

Wrong, it's the best Isekai anime followed by Re:Zero

Why dont we have a mushoku tensei anime?
Also, slime would make a pretty good 12 episodes

Kawazu anime never and it feels so bad.

Its a 400-500 page book. It literally can mot come faster than it already is

last one was only like 300 page wasn't it???

What if Overlord was cancelled and V12 was the last volume?

It was only like 300 pages in my eReader though...?

Is Maruyama a woman?

>Heavily polluted air
>Artificial organs
>Constantly surveillance by the totalitarian government controlled by greedy companies
>Low salary job that resembles slavery
Nope, I will pass. There is no reason for any sane person to return to a world like that, unless the sequel is about Satoru joining his guild members in a resistance moment against the government.

But you can enjoy awesome escapism in bitchin' VRMMOs and maybe even win a trip to a real fantasy world that you can rape and conquer to your heart's content if you're lucky

>GATE
At least it predicted rightly that Trump would be the US president.

Did it really? I didn't read it...

Except he's more manly and not... and old business man.

Plus it was some Gorbachev copy/pasta for Russia as well right?

Drifters is the best isekai.

>Climb finally slays Ainz in an epic battle
>Gets all the bitch including Neia
How mad Sup Forums would be?

What is the opposite of mad?

I for one would be fucking extatic. Ainz is a cunt and needs to go.

Do you think Remedios will eventually join the harem?

>humies
>in Ainz's harem

Did Shalltear lose levels because she was killed by Ainz?

There's Neia so...?

I want to be a humie who joins Ainz's harem!

This would be just too perfect of an ending, well but honestly, that bitch might as well just die instead of seeking Climb's dick.

Once Ainz conquers the continent will he try to find a way to enjoy his pleasures (food, sleep and succubus booty)?

Can't he just use illusion magic for that?

Sounds better than real life desu. They have VR and cybernetics.

>Ainz creates an illusory world with magic where he can play games all day linked up with other players.
>Can't keep paying the mana cost and decides to end it at midnight.
>No one wants to leave.
Hmmm.

She got her cunt destroyed by a hot choke pear so yes, that's why she love killing it's another form of pleasure .

She made that up tho

You can tell when she bent over that pussy is still good to go.

Could Shalltear defeat Pandora's Actor?

She was lying about lying.

2:3 odds, 2 in Pandora's favor.

are you talking about the translation or the original? because the original had 385 pages iirc

Likely. She and Climb will make a good couple.

>Albedo captures an illusionist player
>Ainz: there's something weird between my legs... *lifts robe* eh? EHHH?!!

Anyone else think it's cute when Albedo goes out in her serious battle attire?

Just popping in to give you your daily reminder that ALL isekai which use video game mechanics are completely and totally shit. Anyone who enjoys this low IQ entertainment should be put against a wall and shot in the back without exception.

All anime is low IQ entertainment you nerd

He's got a point.

Abandon your humanity, shed your mortal form, leave behind all that is 'good', and sacrifice your loved ones to gain power for yourself.
Shall we make a deal?

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.

Guys, about the doppel, how about it being Neia? That's why Ainz said there was no special human in that camp, since he knew the real Neia was already dead and the one beside him was just the doppel in disguise, who hypnotized himself to think he was the real Neia while in human form.

If that happened I would never speak to maruyama again