RUSSIA IS THE ENEMY

Remember that
- Iran
- Syria (the bloody Assad dictatorship)
- Russia
- and North Korea
are the bad guys. Our enemies.

America, Europe and Israel are the good guys. And Saudi is our ally.
If you're a westerner and you don't agree with this, you're literally a traitor.

Attached: Trump-some-senior-US-officials-vehemently-antiPalestinian.jpg (700x467, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Guwe0vIoiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=S5mjbVaaq78
youtube.com/watch?v=ebnJwuX2_FY
youtube.com/watch?v=aC0AKDu7zxs
twitter.com/PaulaChertok/status/973214492443082753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late for this, Shlomo. Nobody buys it. Israel is the enemy of mankind and they will face judgement.

Attached: 1508252556765.png (900x893, 659K)

Russia needs to be put down for their crimes against the world:
>hacking elections
>gassing people on foreign countries' soil
>sponsoring dictatorships
>enabling mass murdering dictators
>killing millions of people
>annexing land illegally
>positioning nukes close to countries
>positioning armies close to countries
>flying bombers by borders of countries
>sponsoring rogue state terrorist regimes like Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and Syria
Just to name a few reasons as to why Russia is out of fucking control.

the absolute state of the JIDF.

Attached: 1491954978245.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Fuck off kikes.

Attached: Assad gas Trump.jpg (632x632, 231K)

Not with Trump at the helm, kek
You anti-semites had a better chance with Obama
BASED TRUMP stands with Israel!

youtube.com/watch?v=Guwe0vIoiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=S5mjbVaaq78
youtube.com/watch?v=ebnJwuX2_FY

This is a pro-Trump, pro-Western board
Shills for shitskin puppets of Russia like Assad are not welcome here
If Trump said Assad gassed the babies, then that is true.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP MAGAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. JDIF kikes at it again. Our two biggest enemys are jisreal and sand nigger Arabia. Fuck off kike!

Attached: jewish way.png (600x395, 268K)

Welcome to pol. Be sure to follow decorum - first time users need to purchase gold pass. Simply enter full name as appears on card then enter card number and security code in space below options. Enter "sage" in options field Secure Account Generating Extension.

Isreal and Saudi Arabia are our "allies" in that they've got us by the balls. We're using each other.

There are no good guys m8
We're all the bad guys

But the way I see it they're more of a parasite despite what they supply; I'm sure the feeling is mutual. But they'd fuck us over good if we formally severed our relationships with them.

Seriously tho, Trump is pretty much like Bibi Netanyahu, they want to build walls, they hate islam, they have same enemies and allies around the world.

People who don't realize how deep those ties are are silly. Let's not forget how Trump himself, in plenty of conferences, reminds us of what his "civilization" is about, and in this description Israel fits right in.

Trump is not a loser like most people on Sup Forums, he's a billionaire and his story with Jews and zionists is more than a positive one, his daughter Ivanka (his favorite child) proves this. You can tell a good tree from a bad tree by judging the fruit.

Nice try, Persian Internet Defence Force!
Everyone knows that the Shias are the problem.
Iran has already taken 4 Arab capitals - Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana'a

We can't let them EXPAND any further - Israel's safety is at stake!
I can't wait til Trump cancels the nuclear deal.
It was such a terrible deal!

>britbong
>in charge of foreign diplomacy
opinion discarded. you retarded bongs always start shit for no reason and come screaming to the u.s. for help every time. sage

This tbqh

Under the current paradigm I'd rather our country have the capability and force to stand and dominate alone. But that's more ideal and not feasible when you're looking to control interests half way around the world.

FUCK ISREALS SAFETY! My family and countrymen have shed enough blood protecting vile kikes. They all deserve gas, Hitler did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1514937826800.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Attached: sh.png (501x504, 428K)

>he thinks america isn't the laughing stock of the world

No one is more brainwashed then you clowns, apparently.

Emu Internet Defense Force here with aussie tethered to the keyboard. message as follows, fuck off kike.

Guccifer 2.0
>it was the Russians
Voting machine hacks
>it was the Russians
DNC hack
>it was the Russians
Podesta hack
>it was the Russians
Trump campagn
>it was the Russians
Seth Rich
>it was the Russians
Facebook ad's and Twitter farms
>it was the Russians
i wonder who could possibly be benifiting from this

Attached: fellowfrogs.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

WHO GIVES A FUCKING FLY ABOUT ISRAEL?
While I understand the importance of protecting one’s interests, and I would fully support a U.S. war to do just that. The problem is that the U.S. is too busy focusing on nobody nations such as Israel, South Korea, Lithuania, Bongistan, Leafland etc.

>LIDRULY

Israel will be wiped off the map and if you JIDF shills are now WHINING and BITCHING that we care then you already know that you've lost. How about just getting the fuck off of Sup Forums because it's only gonna get worse for israel form here on out.

Gas yourself, JIDF
All Jews must be exterminated, no exceptions
sage

Attached: 1501106527196.png (400x400, 237K)

I would like Israelis to fight tooth and nail to defend their nation, I just don’t think that Americans should do it for them.
If the Israelis love their nation, that’s fine, just accept the fact that Israelis may have to die for their nation for a change. As opposed to Americans.

Saudis...no.

filthy antisemite and traitor to the western world order detected.
fuck off, daryush!
North Koreans are the most brainwashed. Poor things. That's why we have to intervene!

- Iran is a menace trying to take over the Middle East, also building nukes and trying to wipe Israel off the map
- Assad is killing his own people and gassed the babies (Trump confirmed this) - he has to go!
- Russia are hacking our democracies, our hospitals, and assassinate people using nerve agents with impunity operating on British soil
- North Korea is starving and brainwashed and they're trying to get a nuke so they can nuke SKorea/Japan/America

We need to take action against this axis of evil.

It doesn't fucking matter what you want. They have to pay for their crimes. Don't you understand that? Nobody gives a fuck about your personal feelings.

Attached: 1504933617787.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

>Saudi Arabia is doing the exact same thing. This Middle East Cold War started with the independence of Syria, followed by the Iranian revolution.
>Killing your own people is kind of part and parcel in a civil war. Were those babies Americans?
>Evidenceduck.jpg
>Wouldn’t a war cause even more suffering?

I think action against Israel to avenge the USS Liberty and all our men who have died in their wars is in order.

This is not to spite the Jewish people, it is to spite the state of Israel, which honestly has no right to exist. Since most Jews have not yet accepted the Messiah, Israel has no right to exist. Orthodox Jews agree with me, as they are still waiting for the Messiah, not realising he has already come.

>Our enemies.
People against science are the enemy number one.
Don't confuse science with (((science)))

>Good guys
Are you in fifth grade? There are no good guys 95% of the time.

No, but he thinks we are.

>doubting Trump
>defending Russia, Syria, North Korea, Iran
>muh false equivalence
get the fuck outta here, fucking shills/traitors

Face it, we're at war. It's time to pick a side.
I stand with my country and with the West.
Russia is the enemy
Iran is the enemy
the Syrian Army is the enemy
North Korea is the enemy

China too but we'll have to deal with them more carefully later, after this war is won.
Winning this war will put us in a powerful position against China later. This whole axis of anti-Western countries will be defeated. China will stand alone. That's why it's so important to get on board with this.

>Israel are the good guys

Attached: 1516924063231.png (322x403, 127K)

I stand with my country’s people in the declaration of peace.

56% of my ancestors are smiling at me, imperial... can you say the same.

Christ, Henry Kissinger has found his way to Sup Forums

You should be more concerned with your own backyard Muhammad.

Nice bait.

Attached: image.png (613x619, 147K)

>israel are our allies,
dont count on me fucking jew slave
I doubt you can find any piece of shit in spain that can defend that fucking fake bloodthirst country

Exactly.
We are concerned with someone smoking a few blocks away, but we fail to realize that our backyard is on fire. If we do, we see the person smoking a few blocks away as the main threat.

In America its called a Benedict Arnold who was an American who betrayed his people for the cocksucking brits. We only allied you because we had to fucking tea drinking, red coat wearing, island hopping kikes.

They're a white ethnostate, the perfect model to use to rebuild the West.
We must keep Israel alive and make it strong, to validate the ethnic cleansing that must take place here to make our lands white again.

Also Trump loves Israel and is doing everything policy-wise for Israel. How can we argue with Trump? He's our God Emperor.

Russian shills, Russian shills everywhere
Or maybe PIDF

Attached: ISRAELTRUMP.jpg (615x384, 21K)

Britain is a meme country. Scotland and England/Wales need to split, the North needs to return to Ireland.

Shut up nigger I seen Dunkirk. ya'll retreated and Chris Nolan wanted me to know that for this very occasion

Attached: 1314359543768.jpg (935x701, 416K)

lowercase g.
SORRY SIR, BUT Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN MONGOLIAN KITE MAKING CONFERENCE, SO NO IDOLATRY.

>Assad
>the bad guy

nice meme

UK leading it’s puppets to war again. Go on home British soldiers, go on home. Have you got no fucking homes of your own.

>saudi
>our ally

disgusting subhuman trash

Attached: 1459895788821.gif (550x400, 148K)

Imagine the Russian fear of your plastic butter knife.

Attached: when_she_says_your_guac_is_mediocre.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

We kicked them out before, we can do it all again. I’m going to throw all my tea into the sink. 1776 shall commence again.

UK shills want US support for war we don't want. Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0AKDu7zxs
PROOF

How is Afrin, my dear scholmo?

Attached: 1495674990678.jpg (565x551, 38K)

Innit funny how many of those bulletpoints could be attributed to the US?

Assad is a bad guy, without a shadow of a doubt.
It is wrong to say that he is The Bad Guy, however, that title goes to Al-Nusra, a group funded by the Good Guys.

Czech'd 4 truth

ahahah that's pretty funny...

Attached: cdc23acccc759b6195c2e2131867888a.jpg (469x349, 37K)

Why? I share more in common, a greater kinship with your average Russian, than I do with any nigger, spic, kike, chink, the list goes on.

Russian Embassy tweets on spy poisoning is a perfect window into how Russian officials lie, obfuscate, gaslight and troll to deflect Kremlin responsibility. Let's review some Embassy tweets on the poisoning of ex spy #Skripal & daughter in the UK with a chemical weapon last wk 1/

twitter.com/PaulaChertok/status/973214492443082753

Beat me to it.

Attached: =D2.gif (280x242, 1.55M)

>Israel
>good guy

try again

You got a licence for that mate?

Attached: D5E7FC2F-EA0E-4FB1-85C2-4063B5221B6B.jpg (480x638, 60K)

>Iran
Started making nukes and prevents the USA from controlling the world.

>Assad
Prevents America from controlling the oil prices.

>Russia
Doesn't want to be a good obedient American dog.

>North Korea
I don't details but I guess it somehow upsets the USA as well.

Britbong shills bitching about Russia everywhere I go.

You kike slaves really are revving up for WW3.

Attached: 15100057891304.png (1080x1080, 361K)

I do not agree with you. I think you maybe someone who is paid in order to spread such things.
Peace is good.
You guys call the ayys to attack so we can stop fighting each other.

Why should we be allies with the UK at this point? Their people are weak and their government is out of control. The country will turn into a majority of the cowards and their descendants that fled their homes and left women and children to die at the hands of terrorists. This is not something to be respected.

Attached: IMG_0618.jpg (699x637, 47K)

It's like a game of survivor. Nobody's really all-good, but you have to chose an enemy because the producers demand it.

You're not fooling anyone, Chaim.

Attached: wow you're a faggot.jpg (621x677, 157K)

Attached: ut58eedd6e.jpg (716x712, 79K)

Who could be behind these posts?

Attached: 930.jpg (533x585, 59K)

Assad literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: Syria_35c84c_6229737.jpg (549x604, 59K)

Look, kike.

Attached: assad wins.png (640x360, 379K)

And those countries are still intact thanks to Trump...

meanwhile in the clinton and deep state fantasies.

Attached: 156060.jpg (719x524, 163K)

you just listed all the countries without a rothschild bank well done CIA nigger, oh and you missed cuba fag

and venezuela?

Attached: esN3VIk.jpg (231x240, 14K)

Im going to love the kike shills tears when Trump decides to Meet Assad just like he decided to meet Kim.

>Europe and Israel are the good guys.
Not saying I entirely disagree, but as far as our foreign policy goes, I don't really consider any nation, Israel, the Saudis, and the European nations included to really be allies. It comes down to a simple matter of fact that none of those nations you mentioned, have really done anything tangible for the US, whilst over the years we've done a lot for them. This alone would be an ignoreable problem, but on the same note, all of those nations have rampant anti-US sentiments in both their right wing, and left wing factions.

>His only job as a dictator in Banana Republic was to embezzle and hold power
>Couldn't even do half of that
>85% population behind the poverty line, country is run by multiple factions
Yep. Did nothing wrong. In fact, he did nothing at all. Probably the weakest, least accomplished of all "political strongmen".
Now let's just hope he gets his power back, right? Second time's the charm, he'll make it work!
Start making memes that praise Erdogan, pal. He'll be renowned as another "savior of a mostly Christian nation" on Sup Forums... In a couple years, at this rate.

Attached: My_advice_to_POL.png (700x380, 118K)

i am more worried from the damages and destruction caused by internal enemies and traitors than some scapegoats on the other side of the planet

Remember that
- Soros
- Globalists
- neocohens
- and deep state
are the bad guys. Our enemies.

Why even live faggot?

Attached: no peace.jpg (1594x1058, 399K)

Lol finally they show their true British colors