Black man cucks UK cops. Cops BTFO

>Driving with no licence
>Driving with no MOT
>Driving with home made cardboard numberplate with "Dave" written on it
>Presenting the cop with a "fee schedule" requiring the cop to pay a large sum of money to talk to him.
>"I'm not driving.... I'm travelling".

Would this shit work in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=GibHWwxXWU0

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcf9Go0dq_M

Attached: file.png (876x586, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2e-VPdzoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MmCcghxgFI0
youtube.com/watch?v=C7h7uevwxt8
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
1215.org
youtu.be/-nuzcEKR8_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vHoQhahXwEk
youtube.com/watch?v=YVtviNDrDS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iayq9yiXCf0&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=_e2pico0hcM
youtu.be/3p7lndGi-sI
youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scots are at it too

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2e-VPdzoQ

Attached: file.png (878x590, 450K)

England needs to be nuked.

Sounds like what we call sovereign citizens here. Nah they still get tickets/arrested

This shit would get you cuffed and arrested in America. The cops don't take shit from people for the most part, even in the small farming towns that are 95% white.

Police Scotland didn’t exist in 2011.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmCcghxgFI0

I believe it was one of your countrymen who started all this bullshit here

Attached: Comfy.png (590x668, 401K)

It's sovereign citizenry, basically a bunch of illiterates running around pretending 'we wuz kangz' in order to avoid things like taxes.

An Alberta judge wrote a great analysis\summary of these idiits, it's freely available online.

I heard about a guy who tried this in America.

The police pulled him over, arrested him, and his car got impounded. That's what actually happens if you try driving with no license, insurance, and registration.

If people could theoretically cite some laws and then not be required to have a driver's license, the law would get changed to prevent that. No shit that's not gonna be fuckin' allowed.

>Would this shit work in America?
No chance.

I think I saw something about traveling unmolested somewhere at some point

Attached: 1508172477059.gif (506x516, 443K)

But that is impeding his right to travel

'Murica has actual police with guns, bongo.

>But that is impeding his right to travel

Right to travel has been interpreted by courts as the rights to travel to other states in the US.

Top kek.

Attached: 1514348873130.gif (404x416, 204K)

In Cucknada he would be dragged out the car and arrested.

>numberplate
Is that seriously what bongs call license plates?
You "people" are so ridiculous

>Even Cucknada has better police than the US
No wonder we won independence.

Attached: 1514401437427.gif (192x197, 87K)

This supposedly works in every common law country. In America we have a right to a trial under the common law.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7h7uevwxt8

doesn't matter, the courts decide

You would be shot immediately, on accident.

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

lol you are getting arrested and a possible asswhooping you try that stupid shit in America
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

Attached: 1520188498306.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

Imagine being this much of a nigger

>cucking a Bongcop
>this is somehow an accomplishment

They cuck themselves by the very nature of their existance.

Sovereign potatoes are totally wrong on the whole concept. A right to travel freely absolutely exists, but it doesn't allow you to travel in any manner you see fit. Driving a car is a privilege granted once you pass a test exhibiting proficiency behind the wheel. If you want to travel license free, your options are walking or bicycles etc.

No. It's sovereign citizen bullshit. They'll completely ignore whatever bullshit legal voodoo you think you have over them and slap you in cuffs for resisting arrest.

Is it one of these Freemen of the Land guys? They're waking on incredibly thin ice, but they got balls, we must admit.

This is wrong. Statutory law does not apply to The People of The United States, only common law applies. If you dispute that you were acting in the capacity of a "legal person" at the outset of the case you can invoke a trial under the Common Law, and under Common Law, there has to be harm, injury or loss.

So, unless you fail to assert your rights, statutory law does not apply to you.

You can't travel freely by walking or riding a bicycle. You still have to abide by whatever access requirements are allowed for your particular mode of transportation. You have no real freedom of travel.

Britains must interpret the right to travel to mean that my cock can travel onto their children.

>getting paid to beat up lolbertardians

Man, maybe I should have been a cop.

they have balls until the cuffs go *click* then they cry "POLICE BRUTALITY HELP SOMEONE CALL THE" (oh wait, this is the police and I just tried to throw my wait at them to no avail) "SOME ONE POLICE HELP HELP"

You are correct, we enjoy ordered liberty in the usa meaning basic modes of transport (walking, bikes etc) don't require a license or id etc. You obviously can't just moonwalk down the middle of the road holding up traffic and assert it's your right to travel in that manner.

I used to drive without a license or insurance(had no shekels or job to pay dui fines,etc)and never got arrested or car impounded when they pulled me over. Just be respectful and they will treat you the same.

The US cops would shoot you in the forehead for that because they have freedoms.

People who are interested in this concept should check out this site:

1215.org

It looks like shit but the information it contains is incredible.

honestly this, just don't be a nigger

Attached: 003.gif (170x215, 1.46M)

It would work only if he was white.

For laws to apply to a person, there must be a way to enforce them. In many cases, police does not have enough violence at hand to enforce laws, that's how we get freemen, computer pirates, no-go zones, etc.

No, you fucking don't you retard.

t. Copfag

No, this would just catch you a beating.

Right to travel doesn't equal driving privileges. Driving is a licenced activity, not a natural right

It's a plate, with numbers on it...

>"I'm not driving.... I'm travelling".
Have you never heard of sovereign citizens?

>WE

>WUZ

>FREE

>MAN

It happens quite regularly. My favorite is the guy that tried to use maritime law to get out of his DUI.

youtu.be/-nuzcEKR8_0

UK m8

Anyways if you haven't, just watch compilations on jewtube. It's lulzworthy, one of my favorite subjects on the site

see

If you're an idiot who is being belligerent, sure. This is much more about preserving your rights for trial and appeals than it is getting out of a traffic stop. If you do not assert your rights, you do not have them and that's why the court can and will walk all over you.

The fact of the matter is that you have a right to a trial under the common law in America, and under common law, statutes do not apply. Therefore statutory laws do not apply to you unless you have ACTUALLY caused harm, injury or loss, in which case staturoty law is there to PROTECT you from the harsh nature of Common Law.

If there is no injury, however, Article 3 of the Constitution says that there is no standing to bring a case against you.

>>Would this shit work in America?

No. Sovereign Citizenship doesn't fly in America. There are whole police training videos about how to deal with nutbars like this. There are also a bunch of videos of them getting BTFO for being stupid. Like the girl who cried rape while resisting arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHoQhahXwEk
youtube.com/watch?v=YVtviNDrDS8

youtube.com/watch?v=Iayq9yiXCf0&t=67s

lol you're a cop? that probably explains why you don't know what you are talking about. learn a little bit about constitutional law before you run your mouth. you might find yourself liable for your actions if you ever arrest someone who is smart for a harmless statutory crime.

Why the fuck does there have to be a narrator plastering his face in nobody gives a shit

No it doesn't.

He would get pulled out of the card thru the window and clubbed unconscious.

They would then continue the discussion in the county jail.

This is precisely the reason why you will get "beat up" for doing this in America. The average cop knows nothing about your constitutional right to a trial under the Common Law.

lol you are gonna get so arrested

Attached: racism.webm (854x470, 2.75M)

Fuckin Christ, I wanna see how bongs and Swedes would defend this

no what doesn't? are you going to dispute anything I said with evidence or just say "lol nope" and plug your ears?

youtube.com/watch?v=_e2pico0hcM

>meanwhile the raid white persons house
>take items out of his house and sell them on an auction
>to fund BBCs Troy with "interracial threesome"

Attached: 1520881574503.jpg (488x498, 62K)

God the UK is the most pathetic bunch of whites ive ever seen in my entire life. How does it feel to be worthless slaves bongs? Will you ever grow balls and fight back against the orwellian state of your country?
>but america is owned by jews!
we still have guns faggots. you have rocks.

that's all you have to do, you act like you're the law lol what are you gonna do arrest him? hahahaha

Our cops are all trigger happy. You have to do what they say how they want you to say it or else they will just kill you.

Attached: authority man.jpg (800x547, 206K)

No. They try it but they usually get arrested/tazed/shot for it.

Fuck off. The entire sovereign citizen horseshit is based on the completely wrong idea that the Articles of Confederation still apply in America.

You niggers are too God Damned stupid to understand that the AoC became null and void when the Constitution of the United States was ratified and adopted.

Motherfucking robocop in that first clip holy shit

Attached: 1470256406625.gif (198x200, 1.1M)

What? Your car can't be driven on the road if it has no insurance. How could it NOT be impounded?

they get

Attached: BLEACHED.webm (640x352, 2.67M)

That's what I'm saying. Laws have to be enforced with violence. Now one can imagine a person who's willing to be arrested and even take a beating and then either continue doing what they were doing or retaliate with lawsuits (or organizing a chimp-out, that's what happens in no-go zones). Chances are, the government will eventually leave them alone. Though, this is not a lifestyle suitable for middle and working class which seems to be the core of /pol.

>going out of your way and wasting your own time just to be a dick to some random cop

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.[2]
you need to kys fake libertarian
> and effects,
>warrant
>probable cause
Yeah go fuck yourself

No I'm not because I don't drive around baiting cops like this idiot. But if I ever DID get arrested for violating a statue, the first thing I would do is invoke my right to a trial under the common law, and demand the court bring at least one Man or Woman to testify that I caused them harm, injury or loss, or that I did anything wrong.

Nobody will testify before the court that you have done anything "wrong", or that you have caused any harm, injury or loss because it will open them up to liability.

WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS
WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER

Attached: nigger spray.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Police can pull you over for any reason if you're driving, you agreed to it when you get your license
Police do not need you to consent when arresting you
Police do not need to give you their name, only their badge number
Police do not need to remove their sunglasses when talking to you
Sovereign citizen bullshit has been proven wrong many times over

>marxist supreme court judges under a liberal congress decide that constitutional rights are null and void
i bet you would make a mean case for gun control not being a right as well, you fucking traitorous piece of shit.

He can still get out and walk.

Wait, you guys don't have a walking license do you?

We need to be nuked as well. Im not denying that. I just hope toronto gets it first so i can laugh at all the burnt faggots before I get it.

Right to travel does not preclude right to use a vehicle on taxpayer funded roads without lawful registration. You got two legs buddy, use em.

>Police can pull you over for any reason if you're driving, you agreed to it when you get your license
any valid reason. they can't stop cars at will.

Attached: 712.jpg (640x480, 121K)

Congrats, the "Sovereign Citizen" movement has spread to England

Even if it's bollocks.
Brit Pigs deserve this.

>Police can pull you over for any reason if you're driving, you agreed to it when you get your license

That's not true.

>Police do not need you to consent when arresting you

True.

>Police do not need to give you their name, only their badge number

This probably depends on the department. I've always seen police officers have a little placard with their last name on their uniform.

I've never seen cops without name tags visible on their uniform but maybe some departments do that. *shrugs*

>Police do not need to remove their sunglasses when talking to you

True.

No. Driving is a privilege in this country, not a right. The government owns the roads and you are privileged to drive on them if you have a drivers license, insurance, and your vehicle registered while observing and following the signs and rules set forth. You can buy a car and drive it all you want on your property without any of that, but once you are on a state or government road, you can fuck right off.

>in UK you can be pulled over for 'driving on the road'
literally police state, UK is fucked and every time I see your flag I feel embarrassed for you.

LOLZ REKT NIGGER!!!!!111!1!
youtu.be/3p7lndGi-sI

Attached: C9C4CF53-4EB2-4783-9553-296E0C4CD62D.jpg (2732x1588, 810K)

It probably started off here. You have fucking LOADS of vids online of our shit police get BTFO by upstanding citizens.

British police are way too fucking polite, here in the Netherlands it is mandatory for them to identify themselves but they never do, they just tell you to fuck off.

based leaf with the scathing retort

Attached: 1491060915346.jpg (700x700, 65K)

Gift of gab has been given to this man, jesus.

Are you arguing that the 4th amendment absolves a person of obeying license and registration requirements? Nothing to do with libertarians, go suck a dick, asswipe.

>Fuck off. The entire sovereign citizen horseshit is based on the completely wrong idea that the Articles of Confederation still apply in America.
No it's not. Those are shills, just like the people spreading the lies that your birth certificate gives you access to a secret, multi million dollar trust account. They want to keep you ignorant of the fact that you have a right to a trial under the common law, and under common law, you do not have standing to bring a case against someone who has not breached the peace or caused any harm, injury or loss.

That effectively means that statutes do NOT apply to The People of the United States where there has been no harm, injury or loss. You can successfully defeat any case against you in court if there is no man or woman who will come before the court and testify that you caused harm, injury or loss to them.

Nobody will dare do that unless it's true because it opens them up to liability. THIS is the redpill that (((they))) do not want you to realize.

Don't believe me? Read Article 3 of the United States Constitution.

It raises an interesting point. Any society operates under a social contract, and the penalty for breaking the social contract varies depending on the crime, from fines, to loss of rights, to jail time, to the death penalty etc. Necessarily there must be a way for police and the judicial system to enforce the social contract, with violence as the last resort. If a society is not prepared to enforce the social contract, with violence if need be, then it is no society at all.

we dont have "countrymen", we habe countrypeople.

also i reject the idea of a "countryperson" anyway, everyone in the world is a citizen of canada

youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0

this is how the usa handles it

Somebody should try to take this to the SCOTUS, because I doubt saying this to a cop or even a judge will do anything for you.

How do you keep from choking on your own spit? Seriously? LOL

Thanks user I was looking for a comedy compilation