Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

The tallest building is .5 km high, the tower is 10 km high, they are now on the 3rd level with a 4th and 5th level to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGLglMOdjak?t=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't need 24/7 generals

We need 24/7 generals

do we need 24/7 generals?

what did she mean by this

Why did they mean by THIS

>new character introduced
So, what happened to "Civilization being dead" in the synopsis? was that man an illusion? this just rises more questions than answers. I'm giving this anime one more episode until I decide what to do with it.

Also, this anime is so lighthearted for the "Post apocalyptic" setting, it doesn't make any sense, we are having 2 girls being extremely careless by being playful with each other which could lead to a certain death, (for example when Yuuri hits her partner almost causing her to drive off the cliff...) I'm not really sure what others see on this anime, but I just don't know how I should take this anime... pretty sure it doesn't want to be taken seriously

>taking anime seriously

I know you wanted to spark a """""discussion""""" to get the thread going user, but that was pretty shit

Civilization being dead != humanity as a whole being dead.

Episode aired literally today. Complain about something else, nigga.

Are they underground going up to surface level or going up into the sky? and how can't anyone use an elevator.

>Sun on horizon in OP
>Are they underground?
Nigga you retarded

whomst did it better?

Wait, it has levels? Is this the reverse MiA?

What’s wrong with /Hidamari/?

no they don't get hit by a curse while going up

even with all the other solid shows this season this still feels like the best and the one i look forward to the most each week

reverse would mean they'd get hit while going down, thought.

Nah, this is neo-Blame!

I have no fuckin clue what's going on in this world. Sometimes they're in the dense city, sometimes they're in the middle of an open frozen wasteland, somethimes they seem like they're high on the platforms, sometimes they seem like they're almost underground. It's fucked up

The backgrounds in this show are honestly not that great, especially compared to the manga.

Ishii got Final Destination'd for trying to escape and died on the way down with a parachute so I guess there's a curse

How's Kino? I heard good things about the source material but people said the current adaptation is garbage

I saw that shit coming from a mile away

It's sad that the anime doesn't reproduce the sketchy style of the manga. It feels like something someone would draw in class for shit and giggles, it's just so creative.

all Kino is good. Just watch it/read it and ignore literally all discussion on Sup Forums.

Shit director

I won't trust anyone on Sup Forums about how it is, shitposting is at an all time high.

Wait, she died? I thought she survived that since the girls looked so relieved when they saw the chute

;-;

What is this face trying to convey?

It's superior MiA.

Stacey Yuuri cockteasing a beta cuck.

The face of a mature woman who has not had sex with a man and may never get the chance to do so ever again

why are you so fucking vulgar?

内側に射精されることの喜びに

youtu.be/qGLglMOdjak?t=39

She said food was going to run out and the plane was her last chance to survive. She also fell levels below her home with no survival tools. Elder Mushroom Gods confirm Chito and Yuuri are the only ones alive in the vertical outside of the top layer

I'm suprised by how good the adaptation is, the added moments and details are great, and the pacing is more comfortable to experience. It is lacking in some of the atmosphere but overall it's much better than what I expected

every thread until you like it

jokes on you i already liked it since it was first posted

Don't forget OP of the season

She wanted the dick.

I've had the song on repeat for a week now.

Heh

She's a he, yuzu will impregnate chi and the sequel will be about their children.

Chito was starting to sound suicidal while driving towards the edge. Yuuri gets her back on track. Nice symbolism. Too bad it was wasted on you.

Fuck, now I'm sad.

>Yuuri gets her back on track
Except when Yuuri ate all the rations and Chito drowned her

>sudden male character

DROPPED

I hope the author kys herself.

>humankind is nearly extinct
>meets two cute girls
>didn't breed with them
What's wrong with him?

Chito was only driving towards the edge because Yuuri bonked her on the head.

Mweeeeeeeeeee

dead wife

Do we ever get told explicitly the number of levels or is it still unknown? i can count 7 layers here.

About time. Stay gone, /u/.

maybe he didn't find potato mutants cute

She really REALLY wanted to set his maps on fire

Humanity is better off dead, he did the right thing.

Man, forget about that. What about:
>It's been so long you forgot how to talk
>Meet another human
>Nah I don't need company
I would probably have started talking to the camera.
Now that I think about it, I makes more sense if he started personifying the maps.

How thirsty was she?

They really know how to create tension in this anime, for a second there I thought the scope was going to show the girls, making it known to the viewer there was someone watching them from afar, but it was quickly made obvious that it was just Chito looking through it, and then we get the lit cigarette right next to this scene confirming that they are not completely alone in this place. Such a great flow.

Flow like cream from my jeans.

Flow like migrants into Germany

Flow like you into >>/r/cocks

What's /r/cocks?

OP WHEN

right here

Is this Yuri?

Ignoring the retarded dab meme, I do love how fluid and energetic the motions are. Despite being in a dead world, they're still kids (right?), and they should be playful.

Yes

ONEGAI

MORE ONE NIGHT

MORE ONE NIGHT

MORE ONE NIGHT

MORE ONE NIGHT

Can someone tell me what the central themes of this are?

WIDE

>Guns don't kill, people do

These coats are really good at hiding Yuus Yuus.

war sucks, don't war

Potatoes are for sex.

Why do you need someone to tell you?

Survival of the fittest.

The acceptance of death.

god yuuri is so fucking cute

W I D E R
I
D
E
R

2nd Amendment very important

Anyone know who voiced Kanazawa? Guy sounds real familiar.

>don't war
This brainlet completely missed the point of the second half of the first episode

Look at how these girls who have even less of a future than you have fun and go on living.

>2.37 MB
God damn use nearest neighbor

;-;

ni️️a