Perfect Europe thread

post em boys

Attached: Perfect europe improved belgium.png (1268x1021, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4z5p5SceJLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Europa.png (2988x2187, 539K)

Template, if you're a hard worker

Attached: blank-map-of-europe-printable-editable-2017-for-empty.gif (1280x1024, 32K)

Shit tier eastern Europe and Ireland. You're very woke on the rest though

All Europe is rightful Byzantine clay!

Attached: bettereurope.png (1276x1022, 74K)

Actually I like OP's map a lot.

put the magyars with austria and you got it right

>Südtirol
>Nicht Deutsch
Warum?

lasa-i in pace ca asa sunt mai slabi

Die Region ist nicht so wichtig, in meine Meinung

Really strange

Attached: 8855E016-2ED6-449F-A8E0-98AE0B8DCBE5.jpg (388x263, 54K)

Off the northern straits

Attached: 82A0DF35-F153-4AC0-8292-C525FF84801C.jpg (362x166, 34K)

Baa esti roman? braavo

>Independant Swiss
>Germany controls Czechs and Slovaks
>Poland controls Baltic states and Prussia
>everything is a monarchy

da da, diaspora e mare, cum este in Mutt-land?

Attached: 1503016249032.jpg (766x690, 80K)

I just realized there are no nigger nations in Ace Combat
Is that why they can develop and afford all those super weapons?

Attached: 6A0031B6-643A-490D-8B77-A3FE465618E1.jpg (344x331, 57K)

Europe, circa 2023

>monarchy is somehow a problem
Monarchies>literally anything else, listen to hoppe

>German Czechoslovakia
Czechs and Slovaks were never under Polish control, and they're a bit of a meme, so I can't add them anywhere else

>Poland controls the Baltic and Prussia
Would you rather have Russia do that? During the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth they had that land

IV Rzeczpospolita NOW!

Military junta>all
>has never heard of Bohemia
I'd prefer Danzig and Eastern Prussia under German control

Cam naspa frate dar nu chiar asa de cacat ca la voi ;) Am un var care locuieste acolo si nu mai poate.

Auzi, din curiozitate, tu ce pozitie politica ai? Liberal, legionar, etc?

>Bohemia
it was part of the HRE

>Danzig and Eastern Prussia
none of it is German today, I gave you some of it, stop LARP-ing

I-is this an ace combat thread?

Attached: AC7 SuperHornet stall maneuver.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

E oribil sa-mi bag pula, fusesi la o petrecere amu cateva zile, m-am distrat mult ca erau numa chinezi si albi, si unu a spus ca a fost prea white, asa ca la urmatoarea a invitat negrii

>pozitie politica
depinde de tara in pula mea, in general sunt un capitalist pro-white, defineste-ma cum vrei. Legionarii erau cam LARP-eri btw, din ce am citit erau oameni de calitate relativ proasta, nu mi se pare ca e relevant la ce facem noi astazi.

Attached: 1510444924050.png (647x672, 99K)

Attached: truth.png (635x508, 29K)

>HRE
Not an actual empire
>None of it is German today
Why not give Eastern Prussia to Russia then

Wales is based

Indeed.

Attached: zyklon.png (774x601, 70K)

Every thread is an ace combat thread

Attached: 185686C4-78C6-41F1-A135-9C828E39EC85.gif (300x168, 377K)

I wish there were more of us senpai

Attached: 1431949224346.png (318x336, 316K)

wHy NoT gIvE iT tO rUsSiA tHeN

Attached: Yet+we+all+forget+what+these+monsters+did+in+their+_58d0a95a0ab2cf9403359bf8ab3f83f8.jpg (136x148, 17K)

Cam asa si eu. Piata libera si omogenitate.

Nu stiu inca trebuie sa termin de citit "Pentru Legionari" dar deocamdata mi se pare ca e despre echitate sociala.

Imi place cum vorbest omu se cunoaste ca esti oltean/bucurestean. :))

Si m-am saturat de petreceri pentru o perioada. E degenarat totul. Nici muzica in club nu mai e inteligibila. Si curve peste tot.

Meanwhile paki gangs are raping thousands of white British girls and they cover it up

Attached: Europe_New_Map2.png (1311x1084, 144K)

That stuff doesn't happen in Wales.

asta e limbaj de Cluj de fapt

petrecirele sunt faine numa' daca le faci cu oameni care-i stii, altfel chiar sunt degenerate

Ce lucrezi/studiezi, si pe unde in USA?

I heard a story of a woman in Wales getting attacked for speaking Welsh in a supermarket, by an English woman, who thought she was an immigrant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4z5p5SceJLQ
There’s enough of us. Ace combat has best online community
EVERY DAY I WAKE UP UNSURE

Yeah, Anglos have a lot of cheek.
Can't wait for independence.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

A misto eu-s din Iasi.

Studiez inginerie mecanica la Penn State sefu. Tu?

Ai mai vizitat tarisoara noastra? Pareri? Ai fost la Untold? :P

You'd take nigger over Anglos? This shit happened in Quebec in the same way, and now we are Haiti+Mahgreb

Is infinity still alive with players?

>OF THE TASKS THE DAY WILL BRING

Attached: 36949960_p0_master1200.jpg (577x800, 390K)

Ireland is never, ever rejoining the UK. They treated us worse than dogs the entire time they controlled this island, and since leaving, the Republic has thrived and the North (which they control) has stayed poor, backward and stagnant. Despite all the efforts of peacemaking, reconciliation, they have no more respect for us than ever - the average Brit still views the Irish like an apish 19th century punch magazine cartoon stereotype. Never again. We'd blow up every British city centre if they even attempted it.

Pic related.

Attached: 2016-02-01_new_16526465_I1.jpg (1351x916, 207K)

Am trait in Brasov majoritatea vietii mele

Eu studiez Inginerie biomedicala la Pulitehnica.

Imi place Romania, cred ca o sa stau acasa pana la urma, ca in general asociez numa cu albi, ceea ce este mai usor acolo. Fetele sunt mai normale, si copii o sa imi creasca mai sanatosi, o sa iasa afara la fotbal in loc sa isi futa labe pe tablete si sa devina niggeri, ca albii de aici

No, we wouldn't. We prefer neither.

From the IQ data I've seen, Ireland is very low in the hierarchy. I think you're rich, and your country is good, because of the systems the British put in place. Also, it's kikery to break up countries that speak the same language and have shared history, especially within Europe

I think you'll be in a position where you'll have to choose one.

I don't think so.

Cam asta-i si planul meu. De asta invat germana ca sa ma apropii un pic de mosie. Am observat ca stii si tu sa vorbesti. Cum ai invatat?

Mai frate trebuie sa ne ajutam tarisoara. Toti isi bat joc de noi si sistemul medical acolo e la pamant. Normal ca suntem plecati dar suntem si oameni fara Dumnezeu sau o clara constiinta nationala.

IQ is low due to emigration and the resulting brain drain, but in any case it's 95 these days versus an average of 100 and rising anyway. "The systems the British put in place" - what, subdivision leaving people with 10 square feet of land to farm, and charging extortionate rents for pathetic dwellings to absentee landlords or the export of food under armed guard while millions starved because it fetched a better price abroad.

No. Ireland was the poorest nation in Europe under British rule, and remained so for many years as they economically blockaded us. We thrived off our own back, opening up our economy to foreign investment and investing in education. Then we joined the EU, accessed free trade across the entire bloc and the rest is history.

Britain built nothing in Ireland that wasn't either a playground for the landed gentry, or infrastructure to extract resources (canals and railways) and mobilize the military to subdue the natives (which they couldn't anyway).

We have nothing to thank those barbarians for. Nothing.

In Brasov scolile sunt in germana

>sistemul medical
problema este foarte usor de rezolvat in Romania, crima de "treason" in America este pedepsita cu moartea. Daca prindem un singur politician asa, terminam toata coruptia, ca se caca pe ei. Tara este foarte religioasa, si constiinta nationala este mult mai sanatoasa decat cea canadiana, de exemplu

I like it better this way

Attached: 1520903410975.png (1268x1021, 762K)

You might be right, but they are treating Northern Ireland very well right now. And you have shared history and language. You would be stronger together, only kikes want to weaken European nations

cute.

Attached: hunvsvlach.png (795x599, 532K)

Attached: nazi_occupied_europe_flag_map_by_shitalloverhumanity-d6sqgbp.png (887x900, 96K)

>tf my dick is average in Hungary

Mostly dead. There’s usually a room or two with people, but most likely above player MR. 7 is the only game I’ve been excited about in 4 years

Fuck off shill, Europeans are all white, divide and conquer much, memeflag?

Attached: 1510436769925.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>gypsies are white
cute.

Attached: vladislav.png (756x849, 131K)

>YESTERDAY’S DISAPPOINTMENT

Attached: F98CC225-9E07-4AFC-9DE5-C88B0DCC37D0.jpg (511x992, 438K)

did you change anything?

Attached: 22264960_10210755809114893_1839260038_n.jpg (657x527, 28K)

leave albania alone and we are cool, maplecuck

>Treating Northern Ireland very well

Northern Ireland is a fucking shithole. Rampant with heroin abuse. Lowest rates of education in the UK. Highest rates of poverty. Highest rates of unemployment. Highest rates of public sector employment, and before you start with the "herp derp Irish" thing, the ones dragging most of the stats down are the Ulster Scots - the "British" ones.

>Shared history and language

History of murdering us, pillaging towns and cities even while we were in the UK. "Shared language" only occurred because they outlawed the speaking of Irish. They stamped it out in an act of cultural genocide.

You don't know shit about Ireland or it's history. Just stop. Ireland is NEVER rejoining the UK. At every opportunity they have fucked us over. With every deal, agreement or treaty, they have reneged and gone back on what was agreed, and shafted us. They want to do it again right now, but the rest of Europe is watching, so they can't get their way as easily, and they have no idea how to handle it.

>gypsy
>european
You're that Hungarian in Serbia, you're always active in my threads. Fuck you, you know Romanians are better than anyone outside Europe except maybe the east asians

You do realise that the people to leave Ireland in times of mass emigration weren't the educated people but poor peasants, hence why the number of irish speakers dropped, Wasnt a brain drain

ok, I'm not Irish, you choose what happens with your country. All the best

Attached: 22730486_454782811581779_1718612375144488326_n.jpg (236x199, 7K)

>Romanians
>good at anything other than being Hung-aryan vassals
cute.

Attached: Lands_under_Louis_the_Great.jpg (2304x1800, 922K)

No Switzerland. Neutral my foot, templar illuminati get the boot

Da e balbaiala mare in codul legislativ. Ori cum avem nevoie de un sistem clar si bine pus la punct, nu ce ne dicteaza Bruxelles.

Din cate am observat, lumea de acolo in general sunt curve materialiste. Toti unt disperati sa-si arate mertanul la blocul unde locuiesc cu parintii. Avem nevoie de un fel de renastere.

Tu ce parere ai despre teoriile romanizarii si descenta noastra geto-daca? Imi place sa aflu daca isi cunosc romanasii stramosii.

we're good at conquering you after 1000 years of oppression as opposed to whining about it.

Attached: 1512184934017.png (378x357, 81K)

Bro you're pathetic. Go read a history book after you're done playing with your dick.

Early on it was. The last 50 years or so it's been the reverse. With free education, people had better job prospects abroad so they left. In any case, the effect has reversed in recent years - recent IQ stats put us at 96-98, which is basically within the mean. Lot of tech and biopharma companies drawing high IQ workers from abroad probably helping with that too.

> after 1000 years of oppression
hehe. good times.
hehe. cute.

Attached: tf012cse22.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Good. Don't post any map with the butcher's apron plastered over this island again. That ship sailed centuries ago.

I like them 'cause they're capitalists and pro white, no other European state is that based

Imi cunosc sangele pana la 1600. Sunt foarte mandru de poporul nostru, suntem foarte perseverenti, si indiferent cine ne-a asuprit, am sarit peste ei si i-am cucerit/invins in loc sa ne plangem ca niste negrii. O leaca de propaganda ar mere, tara noastra are extrem de multa istorie, despre care nu afli la televizor, de exemplu. Suntem una dintre putinele tari in Europea de est care nu sunt meme-uri. Crede-ma, suntem mult mai smecheri decat crezi

Attached: 4yNVcsj.jpg (2048x1438, 670K)

Ok recently, probably.
I would take the individual country IQ stats with a grain of salt desu. Groups which are basically the same genetically score largely different results for some reason.
e.g
Ireland and UK, Spain and Portugal, Serbia and Croatia

Seems to have political motives

>no argument except the word cute
look cuck, fuck off and make your country better as opposed to crying about the wars you lost fairly to us

Attached: Lol.png (442x864, 406K)

>Mostly dead
I stopped playing after the second Demon Lord TDM event which was probably 2016? There was about 300 or so online back then with plenty of rooms. How far does the MR go now? 4,000? lol.

Can't wait to work my way up again in AC7.

Attached: 1505865528646.gif (927x549, 1.06M)

They people yes, I have no quarrel with them, it's the ones who have all the gold I have beef with

Stop challenging his victim narrative, you bigot.

Frankly Big Henry should've wiped them all out.

Depends a lot how, where and when it's measured too. Different education systems conduct aptitude tests at different stages, so it's difficult to get a like-for-like comparison. Some stats use voluntary tests, others mandatory state tests, etc. In general, they're more interested in multidimensional aptitudes these days anyway, because that's what predicts vocational competence. IQ is mostly just dick measuring and a way to exploit fools into buying certs off the internet to say they're smarter than Einstein.

>Germany given back historical lands

>Germany made into confederation to weaken federal government

>Neighbors unified and made into unitary governments to balance out Germany

>Ulster given to Ireland to end conflict

>K*bab removed from Europe

>Cancerous nation that shall not be named given to France and Netherlands based on language border

Attached: 1520635182563.png (2715x2771, 981K)

>Greater Netherlands
>Greater Imperial Germany
>Novo Imperium Romanum
>French third republic controls North Africa
>Potatoniggers BTFO
>Russia back under control by the Tsar
>Persian Empire

10/10 not a thing I would change.
It almost looks like what could have been if WW1 never happened.

>a Hungarian defeating an Angevin cuck
good times
>make your country better
workin on it. (pic related)

Attached: V7.png (2000x1553, 393K)

Why isn't Wales independent? What is your problem, boyo?

garbage eastern Europe, woke on the rest
typical of amerifats

Attached: Untitled (1).png (2124x1860, 114K)

True.

Thanks mutt, I also like my map

Attached: 1508204548986.jpg (399x386, 35K)

Finland, Austria, Serbia and Greece are fine
the rest is autistic

Ma bucur tare ca esti patriot. Imi iubesc mult tara. Nimic nu se aseamana ca acasa. Eu sunt in SUA de 13 ani dar nu face nici o diferenta. Vreau sa ma intorc sa fac ceva dar acum nu este momentul. Fiecare popor are pamantul lor dat de Dumnezeu. Noi am inteles asta si chiar in ciuda saraciei noastre, am reusit sa ne unim .

Problema frate este ca iarasi ne-au imprastiat in lume si multi nu se mai simt ca-s pui de daci. Mai degraba pui de bulibasi.

Attached: 24131713_1817407771627429_6242784029764083255_o.jpg (1016x702, 210K)

Big states are gay decentralization is the future.
I can't even fathom why some people feel the need to force others into a union with them. Maybe the only people against separatism are leeches who wont admit it.

Attached: euro_separtists.jpg (780x795, 98K)

nu-i problema, asa a fost mereu. Exista ziare de diaspora romana in America din 1918. Cand vine problema, sunt convins ca nimeni nu uita de unde vine. Daca vrei viata buna in Romania, vino frate in Brasov. Calitatea de viata este aproape identica cu cea din Praga. Eu de exemplu, nu ar fii trebuit sa plec, dar m-a furat mama de mic.

Attached: 20143547.jpg (1024x680, 209K)

Separatism in Europe, of people who are similar, is fucking autistic
Whites are getting weaker in the world every day, in order to maximize a nation state's power and influence, and to arrange the world to favor a certain people, the country needs to be big enough that no one thinks it's a meme

Attached: 26231116_1594929340562841_1177693369850033477_n.jpg (645x729, 20K)

>rambles in romanian
Autism intensifies

Attached: 1360Europe.jpg (620x486, 134K)

>Belarus not being completely absorbed by Poland or Russia
>Macedonia not being Bulgarian
>Serbia not owning Kosovo and Montenegro
> Kebab not removed enough, still owning west Turkey coast
>Bosnia not being divided between Serbia and Croatia
>Hungary not owning Transylvania or that one Carpathian province east of Slovakia
>No independent Scotland or Wales
>Finland not owning the lands east of it
>England not owning Gibraltar

Needs work. Germany and Poland look pretty good tho

>making fun of someone for a misclick
ok cuck

Attached: 1520241841604.jpg (1040x990, 1017K)

Moldovencele-s mai frumoase ;) Glumesc dar stiu ca-n Ardeal e mai civilizata lumea. Dupa pareream mea, cred ca satele ar trebui revitalizate. Ori cum viata autentica la sat e mai frumoasa decat cea de la oras.

Adevarat, dar e greu sa cumperi pamant si alte cacaturi de fermieri in Romania. Sunt prea multe reguli si legi

Haven’t checked. My MR would sway from 1500-1870. I’m not the consistent Jasonchuan with 3000.
The fresh rooms are always a breath of fresh air with each new release though, it’s like playing the series from the beginning again

Attached: 2A99B135-D0FE-42D1-B55E-656EBAB564CE.jpg (1080x1920, 997K)