Naruto until the Pain saga, or Boku no Hero:

Naruto until the Pain saga, or Boku no Hero:

Which one are you enjoying more?

I enjoy them equally.
As in not at all.

Its shonen dude

Its stupid fun

Naruto, is not even fucking close, probably because i watched naruto as a teenager.

Both

Naruto was so fucking good. Chakra was such a fun concept unyil they abadonned it and turned everybody in super sayan.

My hero is doing it right. But it's only in the 157 chapter. in this time, Naruto was learning the Rasengan with best boy Jiraya.

BHA

Naruto only had the Chunin exam desu (and probably Zabuza arc). In comparison I'm liking all the arcs so far.

Though only time will tell if it ends up shit at the point were Naruto became shit (I kinda doubt that since their approaches are different).

I have enjoyed all arcs more less the same

But nothing blew me away like for example chuunin exam, AfO vs OfA came very close tho.

If BnH breaks the "it didn't make me dislike it" threshold into "its genuinely good" then it will be better than naruto in my book

Which was the Manga they did this comic with first? I can't remember, it was supposedly de the "next big 3"

Toriko maybe

naruto turned to shit hundreds of chapters before the pain arc

that being said bnha is even worse

Naruto's mangs>Bnha manga
Bnha anime>naruto anime

Boku no hero academia obviously.

The cast are alot more likeable than the shit in nardo

BHA has better female characters
Naruto had better male characters

though I like Bakugo better than Sasuke (due to the fact the former actually has a personality)
So far Deku is better than Naruto but whether he stays that way I don't know.

Naruto is better if both are serialized at the same time

Naruto had more interesting concepts, better characters and emotional backstories (until they started to overdo it). Also, superior OST if we're talking anime.

>BHA has better females
Boner baits count as good characters?

are you trying to prove me wrong with that pic?

because it pretty much proves me right

Bakugo is humanly uncomprehensible.Sasuke has a fucking justification.He was pretty cool before itachi visited Konoha

A less central character to the plot in Naruto is far more interesting than a character more important to the plot in BHA,that's my point.

this

Sasuke was boring

nothing was really unique about him, he had nothing outside of his revenge arc (to the point where once it was finished the mangaka had to make a new one) mangaka even said he was created by editorial mandate. Bakugo's personality is most being angry but it's more than Sasuke even when Naruto was good.

well it's not an accurate point in the slightest

Calling BnHA better than Naruto pre-Pain is basically proving you're a fucking newfag.

Boku no Capeshit has nothing on Naruto Part I, but it is way better than Shippudden. But really, what shounen, aside from Bleach, isn't better than Shippudden?

if this was old Sup Forums even mentioning that Naruto was better than any series even other battle shounen will get your thread spammed to oblivion

so don't talk about newfaggotry Narutard

Sasuke>Bakugo deal with it faggot

Pre-Pain naruto shit was beyond good, minus the filler of course

This comment is so fucking funny.People unironically care about newfaggism

>Naruto was so fucking good
WTF happened to you Sup Forums?

I just miss when Sup Forums or composed primarily of people who weren't 20 years younger then me.

It was good

Usually people start not giving a fuck about other people's interests and stop actively shitting on them when they get old.Maybe you're just a manchild who likes to be contrarian and spoil the fun for others.Are you so eager for attention?

>Maybe you're just a manchild who likes to be contrarian and spoil the fun for others.
Yes.
>Are you so eager for attention?
Do you see a rip, ya faggot? No, I didn't think so.

But seriously. I just want a wizard's only Sup Forums.

Naruto was fun until it turned into nothing but wizard gods and zombie wars.

Time happened, Sup Forums current userbase is mostly millennials that had Naruto as one of their first anime, nostalgia is stronger than good taste and will always be in any generation.

moot happened.

>Naruto was so fucking good.
When did Sup Forums turn into normie trash central?

This unironically. It’s never good to judge something when you’re wearing the nostalgia glasses

Naruto's tone was great until the end of Zabuza, and then totally ruined by the end of the Chunin arc
BnH could be ruined in tone depending on this Yakuza arc O MY REWIND QWIRK

Obviously Naruto. BnH is average at best and overhyped as fuck.

Chars are average, MC is average, gets last-minute power-ups too.

Story is as basic as it can get, even with 150 chapters there is no hint of anything big.

The fights are just meh. I literally only remember 2 battles, the one with the strongest-people and the current battle since its the current one. Anything beyond is so damn boring i could literally skip it and a person could summarizeeach it in a sentence.

The powersystem is the worst, its most basic kind one can imagine. AND I MEAN BASIC. "You are born with a power". Thats it! And than that power can be anything, literally anything. No rules, not even a ounce of thought put into it.

The characterization of everyone is average too.

All in all, a average shounen. Naruto however had a interesting world. A great powersystem. Really cool fights, chars, etc.

If Naruto is a 70/100 than Bnh is a 25/100.

Hello bnhatard.

O

MY