Tomo-chan

You could have prevented this dick hardening
You asked for this

This will be a slow cooking session.

So glasses wasn't Misuzu

so said anyone with half a brain

I want to kidnap middleschool Misuzu and keep her in my sex dungeon for months!

that last bubble looks positively progressive

Misuzu appearing makes me less interested recently, since everything else has been so on point, but maybe this will be one of her rare enjoyable appearances.

We didn't mean Glasses but the girl behind Tomo. Same haircut.
p.s. I failed to deliver last night, so here it is.

misuzu fujoshit confirmed

Looks like maybe misuzu teased them enough about looking like a gay couple that Jun internalized it.

Ah, insomnia-kun! Good work!

was there any doubt?

Is Misuzu on that last panel thinking about how Tomo has feelings for Jun but haven't realised yet? Cause if she is she's a real bitch for dating him anyhow

Maybe is just me but Misuzu looks older here

And of course even after a day, I still fail to notice a mistake until after I post.

Agreed; especially in the first panel.

I don't know what she's thinking of but it really does feel like misuzu is gonna do something shitty, maybe she did date Jun while knowing Tomo liked him.

well i always thought she might be a closet lesbian

You mean the girl smiling? Nah.

she can be both

wasn't glasses one of the gyaru's?

I know it feels very out of character, but consider she's a lesbian having a good look of her tomboy friend in a skirt for the first time.

SEE, YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS, SHE ISN'T WEARING GLASSES

wel yeah more of the man hating kind of lesbian thoug. but maybe thats what gets off seeing things she hates. maybe she also a closet masochist

wrong girl

This girl? It's possible.

Fucking finally
I needed my Misuzu fix

>closet masochist

Misuzu looks more mature tho

Can't believe people thought this was Misuzu in panel four.

Shocking

I swear there was a comic where it showed them pre gyaru and one had glasses and hair like that

Is it time for canon? I see you Michlan.

Quick, someone post canon

Here is your canon

>decent cleaning
>michlan
Come on now.

Thank you user.

I still don't get how people can get mad at the oyakodon guy but never call out these retards with their discor memes or whathever the fuck this off topic shit is

I've been telling that to everyone. The oyakodonfag is just like another BONK or Misuzu fucker. Not deserving of any special attention.

she is still shit

Can any of you nerds post that one image of the girls at the onsen with Tomo and Misuzu gawking at Carol's large tits? It's not up on any of the boorus.

Thanks brah
It's the text.

never forget

Thanks!

Dropped this around the faggot senpai arc.
Did Tomo and Jun fucked yet?

what does it look like?

Well, fuck.
See ya in six months anons.

Probably Michlan used another user's transparency and put his retarded text on it.

We went back in time to middle school, they're now even further away from it than they were before.

How should someone confess their feelings to a tomboy?

They really are cute together

>Misuzu was even hotter before
How is it possible?

Its her sexy haircut man

Why the fuck has dropout been so slow these past few days?

The complete opposite of any interaction of a SEO manga.

Challenge them to a combat duel at a romantic spot.

So they should make them get an abortion followed by divorce?

Probably less painful in the long run.

Is it better to have a threesome with two contrasting girls like a flat tomboy and an ara-ara oneechan or have them be similar like twins?

>wanting to abort a best girl

I unironically love them together. Preferably with Corrin there too, but even without, they're still great!

Misuzu a best!

>today's page

>tomo already okay with jun touching her boobs
>he still doesn't get that she wants his dick
is he literally the most dense character ever?

I think both are nice for different circumstances, but in general, variety is the spice of life, and having the two girls bounce off each other and have great chemistry is best.

if she did here, she'd be more embarassed

Tomo would be embarrassed like her current self if she were into him at this point.

>the last page of this manga will be Jun saying "Tomo, I like you."
>she'll blank out and reply "love you too, bro!" in a laughing manner
>they pause for a minute, then shake hands
>"Thank you for reading!"

it's going to happen, you know it

She didn't want the dick at that point, she was being legit oblivious

GOAT

>not a hug or holding hands
do you even blueballs

Tomo's acting like a guy there.
Why would Jun think that "he" (now she) wants his dick? So far Jun thought that Tomo was his bro but actually Tomo is his sis and wants to fuck him?
I'd say Tomo is the one to be blamed

Is this what the oyakodonfag(s) sees in his endless "Tomboys are for Oyakodon!" posts? The contrast between a shy & inexperienced tomboy & her smug & experienced mother? Or is it the blood relationship between mother and daughter? I'm growing to understand this weird oyakodon obsession.

Still probably less painful in the long run.

there's a lot of blame to go around

MISUZU PLEASE!!
I love this

You speak of a best girl getting aborted. That is horrible.

thanks inb4 dropout

>Misuzu caused it

I always knew everything bad in this manga was Misuzu's fault.

This is Misuzu's Regret.
Not long before we can exorcise her.

Misuzu its the main plot device in this manga.
She's the one who fueled the missunderstading about Tomo's sex, and also the one who kept them from being together because of being jelly.

So she's the endboss?

Why didnt tomo want Jun to find out? This misunderstanding wouldnt have happened.

That might be horrible, but at least it's not awful.

>The contrast between a shy & inexperienced tomboy & her smug & experienced mother?
As someone who enjoys it myself, yes, in this case, that's primarily where I enjoy it. The fact that they're related really means almost nothing to me. Personally, I like experience playing off of inexperience. If you add in two decent personalities, you can get great chemistry there, even if it's not romantic. Being related can play an element in building that, as well as providing a decent place from which you can build from. I'm certain some people care one way or the other about the incest, but I don't.

So long as it's great chemistry, usually caused by contrast in personality, (but contrast in body is fun too), it's the best.

I still wait for the TWEWY crossover/spinoff.

Fuck your truck.

Foreshadowing.

Another one right before the first flashback, I think.

>Misuzu helped to increase the misunderstanding
I know that Jun is dumb and dense, but to be fair for him the only girls he knew was a little sadistic and very unfriendly demon who he hates and a manly tomboy who looks, acts and talks like a guy and who never acted like a girl at all.

Naw son. Fuuka's going to become a Spirit Detective.

I thought it was because something way worse than dumb thing

>tfw the oyakodonfags had deep reasoning for their tastes