Turkish War

Erdogan the roach increasing tensions with Greece once more.

This is only getting worse.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-121940.jpg (1079x1134, 422K)

So, who will NATO back? Greece or the Turoaches? I kinda wanna see them back Greece.

I think it's pretty much decided on that. Greece already has their money and Turkey is just an Islamic state.

Turkey needs to be put in place

Attached: sevres.png (800x577, 174K)

>So, who will NATO back?
Turkey, they need access to the black sea because of muh russia

Greece I hope.

Turkey. It’s much more of a strategic asset and in the case of any conflict they will help us because they have many times before and their military is real unlike the Greeks.

Nato love islamic states

Turks have proven themselves to be absolute low IQ subhumans by voting for this faggot again and again. Turkey was on the way to become a first world country but these cockroaches can't help themselves. Just wipe them off the map.

Attached: 1519318297227.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>So, who will NATO back? Greece or the Turoaches? I kinda wanna see them back Greece.
>I think it's pretty much decided on that. Greece already has their money and Turkey is just an Islamic state.
100% WRONG. Greece doesn't control access to the Black Sea. Greece doesn't have a longstanding historical beef against Russia, instead they are members of the Russia-friendly OrthoSphere. NATO will do nothing as an organization, but the main powers in NATO will back Turkey.

but it's true..

What's Erdogan's problem with Greece?
Turkey seems to have problems with everyone.
Why?
Is their economy so shit their leaders will go to war to stay in power?

Fuck the roaches. Greater Greece when?

greek fire revealed and used again for the first time in over a thousand years?

>Greece doesn't control access to the Black Sea
neither will Turkey after all is said and done

Good, Fuck Greece. Turks need to expand upward into Europe instead of in the middle east.

those would have been godly borders

does anyone have that one image of when the Turks got ANGLO'D and had Constantinople occupied?

If Nato members go to war with each other, Nato backs off.

>NATO will back Turkey
L O L

Two NATO member states going at each other, if I was Putin I would try to escalate that conflict.

>tfw you won't go to space in your lifetime
>tfw you will get to join up with the Greek military and kill turks
Constantinople, here we come

Attached: 1519869396275.jpg (639x624, 52K)

>salted fish
not satanic sounding at all

can't wait for the bitch to start a fight with any balkanbro
will personally take great delight in putting them to the metaphorical spike by which i mean AK

Greece. Economic means are the best solution andTurkey actually has money to lose.

unless you are going to die in 5 years you are going to space brainlet.

Attached: 1518340081523.png (625x773, 111K)

Is there a difference?

Attached: 1312598048146.jpg (206x235, 21K)

Holy shit. You mean I will get my chance to save Christiandom like the muzzies have been traveling to their caliphate?