BLACK PANTHER IS A JEW CHARACTER

Black Panther was created by Jacob Kurtzberg aka Jack Kirby
- Jack Kirby described why he created the character: “I came up with the Black Panther because I realized I had no blacks in my strip…I had a lot of black readers. My first friend was…black! -
history.com/news/the-real-history-behind-the-black-panther

Attached: Politics-Black-Panther.jpg (720x380, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebsnetworthtoday.com/bio-wiki-2018-2019-2020-2021/other/kevin-feige-net-worth-7501/
washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/03/11/black-panther-just-crossed-the-1-billion-mark-at-the-global-box-office/?utm_term=.c7f2124521df
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

Slide

The movie Black Panther was produced by Kevin Feige

Kevin Feige was born to a Jewish based family
celebsnetworthtoday.com/bio-wiki-2018-2019-2020-2021/other/kevin-feige-net-worth-7501/

Attached: Kevin-Feige-Black-Panther.jpg (1400x700, 82K)

Bump

Bump

And? So what?

Stefan Molenoux?

>And?
Black Panther is nothing but a jew character with a sub-saharan appearance

>So what?
What is celebrated in this film is not a true african vision or a true african culture
As a matter of fact what is celebrtaed in this movie is the jewish culture and its vision about africa

Did you mean to say that ‘the black panther’ is a character created by a Jew? So is Rudolf the Red Nosed fucking Reindeer, what’s your point?

The character and movie are as much a gift designed for blacks as any other modern day luxury blacks enjoy. Nothing that’s handed to them is truly theirs, modern life doesn’t even belong to them, you fucking moron.

>So is Rudolf the Red Nosed fucking Reindeer
You're funny Jamal

>what’s your point?
In substance 'Black Panther' is a 100% jew thing
Black Panther -> character from the mind of a jew
Black Panther -> a movie produced by a jew

Black Panther is in its very essence nothing more than a product of the jewish culture

Attached: black jewish panther-60.jpg (560x741, 93K)

And the niggers get jewed again......

so gullible......

Attached: 1507725595999.jpg (500x703, 50K)

>you fucking moron
Butthurt Jamal

Attached: Square+up+subscribe+for+more+daily+content+accepting+all+friend_7d8e7a_5529594.jpg (542x512, 33K)

>And the niggers get jewed again......

Attached: thumb up.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Panthers have rounded ears, not pointy like an owl.

“Black Panther” can’t stop, won’t stop making money at the box office.
washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2018/03/11/black-panther-just-crossed-the-1-billion-mark-at-the-global-box-office/?utm_term=.c7f2124521df

Where the money is going ?
To Africa and africans or... to jews ?

Attached: jew and money-28672606.jpg (600x900, 52K)

The original Jews were all black

Attached: we.jpg (697x709, 191K)

how does it makea billion? it was a bad movie by any standard. china hates it, so the couple 100 million from them isnt coming like other movies. i swear the fucking box office kike is all lies and made up numbers.

Both of the writers of the comic were jews.
Stan Lee
Jack Kirby
Romanian & Austrian Jews
Figures the production side is jewish too.
Plot : zionism w/ a special snub towarsd blacks w/ black on black brother vs brother violence... and they got these dumb niggers to star in it, pack theaters, and declare it as their moment. Gotta hand it to the kikes... they really know how to play dumb mother fuckers

Attached: le_merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: hahaha... mein neger.jpg (620x387, 31K)

in chine the people get nausiated and it hurts their brain becayse the movie is too black. literaly in every sence of the word.

black panther is a beautiful story

Attached: BlakPanther.jpg (784x1128, 132K)

>kikes... they really know how to play dumb mother fuckers

Attached: Thumb Up 00443396945.jpg (598x465, 187K)