Calling it now, Tommy Robinson will be arrested b4 his speech this weekend

>gab.ai/jaube/posts/21571626

Calling it now, the UK Police are going to arrest @TommyRobinson before he can give his speech at Speakers Corner this weekend.

>hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/12/tommy-rob...

Just like they arrested my friend Charlie Veitch years ago because he planned to protest the Royal Wedding.

youtu.be/UscFYYCKOxg

If you're in the UK or close by you need to get down there regardless and make a major stink.

Attached: TommyAndFriends.png (637x648, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/12/tommy-robinson-speak-hyde-park-sunday/
hooktube.com/watch?v=dfh2QjzO1es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry for bad link in the OP is was copied from Gab:
>hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/12/tommy-robinson-speak-hyde-park-sunday/

Attached: AI.jpg (1600x1132, 168K)

Good. His kike government is arresting a kike. When will you phony identitarians call out the kikes?

Tommy is now under Alex Jones' protection. He bought him from the Rebel.

This oppression of Thots and Manlets must end.

Attached: Sellner of Antifa.png (593x592, 350K)

This whole "we didn't want to do anything cause we didn't want to seem racist" excuse on "asian crime" is total BS too. They don't arrest them because their (((bosses)))) have told them not to arrest them for more nefarious reasons and this shtick is the excuse that their bosses tell them to give if anyone asks them why they're not doing their jobs.

Tommy simply needs to convert to islam, then he will be free to say whatever he wants.

I'd like to hear him read a section of the Declaration of Independence. Imagine him getting arrested for that. It would get a ton of attention and put pressure on the UK's ZOG.

Btw, is he really so stupid he can't see that it's the kikes pulling the strings to genocide Whites?

Sometimes its better to skirt that issue as its still such a taboo subject. You can't openly criticize your rulers afterall.

>my friend Charlie Veitch

CV worked for the IDF, you cuck.

Attached: tommy fake fight.jpg (661x564, 77K)

Tommy and rest of them are associated with RebelMedia, so of course they will use hasbra tactics.

He's hanging out with Sellner so I'm going to go ahead and assume that he knows but it lowkey

You are a friend of Veitch?

Can you tell him to stop being a Zionist tool please. I actually like his other content but he is a massive Zionist shill sometimes.

He doesn't work for Rebel anymore, I'm assuming for similar reasons as to why nobody else works for them anymore

>Just like they arrested my friend Charlie Veitch years ago because he planned to protest the Royal Wedding.

Veitch is a proven massive shill 90% likely mossad

hooktube.com/watch?v=dfh2QjzO1es

a totally creepy and dodgy fuck, also caught grooming a very young girl, fuck him

Attached: saddam-playing-banjo.jpg (432x439, 42K)

He stayed at my place during the G20 in Toronto.. We talk on ocassion. I was completely against his backtracking on the 9/11 stuff but he's allowed to think whatever he wants.. I've criticized him publicly and in private on it... For now he's just a family man, not into any activism.

The Charlie that I knew was a good guy and fun to be around. Was a perfect guest when he stayed with me.. Him getting double arrested in Toronto fucked him up a bit I think though and then maybe that made him more susceptible to them having their hooks in him... If you're not a balls to the wall martyr for the cause then run ins like that can change you... and with CHarlie I guess it did since he more or less retired from activism and is just a family man now.

>Veitch is a proven massive shill 90% likely mossad
LOL, no. Pretty sure he was quite Pro-Palestine at one point at wanted ppl to stop being mean to Muzzies. He's not a fan of muzzies anymore

>a totally creepy and dodgy fuck, also caught grooming a very young girl,
If there's grass on the field, play ball. No, but seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about? Charlie has like 3 kids or something now and has been inactive for years

Tommy will have to be arrested before he speaks or the Muslim will kill him

Weird how there's all this criticism of an inactive activist from years ago. Did I hit a nerve with the UK police? We all know monitoring social media is their no. 1 priority.

Tommy works for Infowars now

Cringe. Just fuck off.

Just as bad if not worse. Pig man believes in interdimensional pedophiles.

Brittany pettibone is the wet laundry in the room she’s always in

just a dour bitxh

Sorry but the Ian Tomlinson interview is so obviously scripted to control the narrative of the police killing an innocent guy, what "eye witness" begins an interview by giving a rhetorical statement?
"the first casualty of war is truth"
from a fucking witness
Then 2 years later emerges as some kind of edgy vlogger stickin it to the man!
bullshit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 02.25.52.png (614x415, 333K)

If he does then he's 100% controlled opposition IMO, doesn't change the fact that what I predicted in the OP will happen.

Attached: alexjones.jpg (2048x1774, 849K)

Why did Brittany have to go for a Kraut bro ?

Attached: KevinBooth.jpg (2048x1431, 479K)

I've learned from other posters here to check the ears.

This Tommy, infowars, ethot vector smells a little fishy, meanwhile we've got Goulding and Jayden serving actual time and no one is speaking about it

Attached: eger.jpg (837x560, 110K)

Leave MorningMayan out of your crazy conspiracy.

True