Koe no Katachi

Find a flaw.

Protip:
You probably can

Chromatic aberration

>Tell your waifu you love her
>eh? what was that?

> It doesnt follow the manga so its shit! SHIT!

The war cry of the faggots

Why that think brows boy is there? He is not even relevant to the movie.

Blonde chick is the flaw.
Also, was at a screening of this tonight. Saw this car.

too many characters
terrible pacing

It is best KyoAni work so far. Really did not expact to have such reaction watching it and dont like Yamada and went in without much expectation - but it is better than Disappearance even and i would gladly rewatch it in the future.

Everyone starts liking the guy even though he hasn't changed at all. Nothing felt believable in the movie except for the best girl, the bully one.

Kawai ruined this movie.

Did we watch the same movie? His teenager self was completely different from his kid self.

How do you feel about Disappearance and Koe no Katachi being less technically accomplished than Violet Evergarden, a TV series?

He did nothing at his new school and kept getting new friends.

You're definitely baiting or just watched the wrong movie. The only two new friends he made were Broccoli and Satoshi, one he saved from a bully the other was friends with Kawai.

Ishidate > Yamada when it comes to cinematography, and VEG is in preparation and production for ages - its intended to be movie quaility in first place, with them initially not able to decide if to make a movie of it or TV.

In the end they went with TV, but in a year where they do nothing else but animate it and prepare for future movies.

KyoAni wants to go international with VEG, the project is prepared for 4 years already almost (also animation started only last year). If anything i fear if they`ll finish it in time for airing, since at summer they only had 2 episodes made.

Dumb deaf girl didn't die.

Pwease wa mah moobie

Manga conveyed MC's feeling of worthlessness better, both with inner monologue and artstyle which made him look goofy most of the time. Still, anime works as an "outer representation" of him. Also making a movie is a purpose driven subplot that is inherently more satisfying than just "let's be friends"

It's not like someone actively didn't like him, he erased his presence so they just didn't care about him.If anything the movie did good in depicting how little it actually takes to develop connections, just little acts of courage.

HEY I JUST FINISHED THIS SHIT

BEST GIRL WAS GRANDMA YA FEELIN ME?

i went with some friends who dont normally watch anime and also haven't read the manga. They said kawai was a cunt. other than that the movie does pretty well AS A MOVIE for the manga it seems. luckily they wanted more so they're going for the manga now.

Sister was best girl, MC and his friends are all shits.

it was rEALLY fucking hard keeping my sides together whenever nishimiya spoke. kinda feel bad

Best part was their childhood. Making fun of her reading was especially funny. It was all downhill after everyone started bullying MC-kun for no reason.

it wasn't for no reason, they just didn't want to be caught along with our MC, therefore outted him by bullying

>For no reason

He tried to throw everybody else under the bus with him.

I don't know how kids work, but I wouldn't stop being friends with him let alone bully him because of that. They didn't get punished after all and they looked like really good friends.

Just watched it. Really worth experiencing it in a good theatre. The music fucking resonates inside the theatre.

Also a lot of people watched in the first day in my area compared to Your Name. Really surprising.

I don't know, not even my kid self would be friends with someone that bullies a deaf girl, I assume his two middle school friends were also closet bullies after all.

What? Snitching is already a death sentence to your social life in school.

Violet Evergarden isn't movie on that level though.

It's a little above Hyouka's visuals.

This movie blends music and sound effects so well

The necks are too long.

whats wrong with it without telling me spoilers. im a bit eager to watch this

Your neck's too long.

>still no subs for in this corner

There's really nothing wrong.

>im a bit eager to watch this
Then watch it.

Kek
Good one

The little brown loli was incredibly cute.

Disgusting.

I used to shitpost about Koe no Katachi 'flopping' while posting images like this one but after watching it last week I can confirm, without a shadow of a doubt, that KnK is the superior 2016 movie. Kimi no na wa may have more popcorn entertainment value and animation but everything else does not even compare.

Best and cutest girl.

only thing I can say without comparing it to the manga is that some characters seemed like their were thrown in without much reason just because they were one of the main characters in the manga. otherwise, a pretty good ADAPTATION of the manga.

would def recommend watching in at least a theater, prob would not have cried if I watched it at home with my earbuds and shit.

Where are you that it's currently screening? I'm pretty sure it was in threates back in April here.

I read the manga after watching the movie and it didn't feel that way to me.

The closest one to me was Downtown LA in which i watched today, was def worth the wait.

for me a least an example would be Mashiba Satoshi. in the manga he seemed to be some justice warrior that had his reason for punching our MC in the face. In the anime he was just some guy Kawai liked and didn't get to punch our mc.

Bestest and cutest and purest girl.

I saw him more as an idea in the movie, sort of new friendships that can be formed without even looking for them, as well as what this user posted >If anything the movie did good in depicting how little it actually takes to develop connections, just little acts of courage.
The few times Ishida actually goes to talk to Kawai, Satoshi is with her. Though I agree they could've have done something more with that character, I'm just glad he wasn't like in the manga, it was a good read as well but his near-psychopath personality was sometimes ridiculous. Same with Kawai, she was a cartoon villain that got away with everything in the manga.

Haven't seen it yet, but even I know blind girls can't find love.

Harkins Cerritos 10:30PM screening friday night was literally Autism.

Loli Sahara was so sweet and cute.

Miracle.

Literally everyone in this movie is a piece of shit, they aren't friends, they just engage out of societal pressure.

They would've been friends if the retard wouldn't have joined their class.

The movie subplot which they thankfully removed in the movie. Despite a cool premise it basically went nowhere and served no purpose other than make me find the jewfro kid annoying
Otherwise solid series and movie

KnK is what you call a film

BlurryVision (TM): The audience feels like they need glasses.

I was really surprised that Aoi Yuuki voices Yuzuru during my first watch.

The random and pointless use of retarded romcom cliches, like "suki!" "tsuki?", or Ueno being the love rival

fpbp

Yep, I waited until both were out with decent subs and everyone frothed over Kimi no na wa but it wasn't anything that special.
It was nice to watch and had high production value but there wasn't much there.
KnK was the superior film.

>Find a flaw.
But I can't

Kawai is a cunt probably a bigger one that Ueno