Illegal had rifle with scope and bump stock outside downtown Indy hotel on day of Women's March

>A man in the country illegally has been charged with a federal crime after two gun scares, including one involving an AR-15-styled rifle equipped with a scope and bump stock outside a downtown Indianapolis hotel on the day of the Women's March with thousands of attendees.

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/11/indianapolis-ar-15-styled-rifle-bump-stock-outside-indianapolis-hotel-day-womens-march/414666002/?from=new-cookie

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-12-22-02-15.png (1438x1852, 1.2M)

So who gave a guy on a student visa the money to buy a business and all of these guns?

How convenient. A perfectly tailored false flag to provide an example of the item they want to ban being used. They even threw in the detail of it being at some feminist rally to polarize it and trigger leftists more.

>spics are killing feminists now
Come on Sup Forums even spics are taking our jobs

>scary arab name
>scary gun

The fuck did he actually do wrong, he's just a hothead who threatened somebody, big stretch from there to say he was going to massacre people

The fact that he shouldn’t be in the country at all. Fucking loser

>drumphfstock
Gollyjee can you burgers ban ur guns already?

>an illegal sand nigger
>in a hotel ready to attack
>nothing to see here

I love how they merely imply he is an illegal

Shills will be punished for their crimes.

Fixed that for you OP

Attached: hwhyte.jpg (794x1024, 167K)

I blame him for that day being so boring. It could have been great.

>illegal citizen
>threatening someone with a gun
>dindu nuffin

>Bumpstock
>Scope

do these people who make the false flags even know how these work?

Attached: 1512082074548.png (500x560, 56K)

>illegal
>citizen
Pick the first one.

This could have been a really "problematic" happening for SJWs. A muslim specifically targeting a women's march would've made their heads spin.

Do you even know how they work, user? I used a red dot scope and bump stock, and put 30 rounds of 5.56 within 1 moa in less than 2 seconds. I immediately turned in my AR after experiencing this destructive power. I'm literally shaking as I write about it here

Hmm... how convenient....

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>Ahmed Alaklouk, described in federal court documents as a Tunisian native and Saudi Arabian citizen

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.png (615x345, 268K)

>an illegal sand nigger
AKA
>Mossad

Damn those bump stocks fire faster than full autos.
You did the right thing user those are dangerous.

underrated