Is Garou a discount Kumagawa?

Is Garou a discount Kumagawa?

Not nearly as based

Who gives a shit. Murata's streaming Garou vs Genos right now

he's a discount Stain

His motivations aren't abstracted and contrived, so he's better than Kumagawa.

Wtf no

He's just an edgelord manchild, which is a common trope

Literally kill your yourself.

Doesn't even hold a candle to him.

>Kumagawa
Literally who?

Nah, he's a successor, but he will never be Kumagawa.

They are too different

They're entirely different characters.

What the fuck is Garou's problem, anyway?

Literally "The monsters did nothing wrong" kind of autism.

How could you interpret wanting to kill random people en masse as nothing wrong?

I don't know, ask Nazi apologists.

He doesn't want to kill random people though. He's just after the heroes. His motivations kinda make sense when they're finally revealed.

Garou is a gag character and a parody of a shonen MC (fought, got stronger, had superficial and stupid ideals) except he wanted to be the antagonist instead of the protagonist. This was plainly pointed out by Zombieman in the webcomic when he deconstructs how silly Garou's ideals seemed from a realistic perspective.

I don't know what the fuck is happening in the 'Dragon Ball One Punch Man Z Manga: Let's make this gag webcomic a generic Battle Shonen!' but that's how he was portrayed in the webcomic.

Not even close.

He's referring to Garou thinking that the monsters in Sentai shows did nothing wrong

Wants to become a monster that does good in the world.

By becoming the ultimate monster the world will have no choice but to come together as one to deal with him.

Kind of like Stain without the leaving a lasting impact on the world and protagonist thing.

Garou is living what Saitama wants, fighting hard battles against strong opponents while getting stronger. He's the contrast.

Garou made an impact too.

Kumagawa wants to prove that he can be the main character despite not possessing any of the usual traits needed to be considered a main character.

Garou wants to stick up for the losers of society by becoming the greatest evil and proving that just because heroes are "good" doesn't mean they are always "right"

I guess you could draw a parallel between the two, but kumagawa's goal is inherently selfish while garou is fighting for change in the world.

kumagawa is /ourguy/

>I told you already, Saitama. My motives are complex.

Stain is way better

at being a faggot

I keep reading kumugawa is a good character but I just can't stand reading Medaka Box. Its so fucking boring.
I even got to the part where he is introduced, but it still drags on forever.

>Muh I was bullied, so I have to beat up heroes
>Not contrived
Kumagawa just wanted to win as a loser, it's not that complex

....fake hero destroyer.
Yeah I agree Stain was great.

from that shit ass show medaka fucks

at being a faggot

the only redeemable character. I hate everyone in that fuck show. god i hate medaka and that ugly ass blond hairdo kid

Stain was a retard and could have gone through better ways to do what he want, like become a politician with actual administrative power

Garou wanted to make life hard to live so everyone would have to unite their hearts to survive against him, though, he was actually a softie and couldn't bring himself to kill anybody. Mostly because he was bullied as a kid and there were no heroes to save him from the evil that grew inside of them.

As shit stain can't be better

>>Muh I was bullied
Bulliyng was the trigger, and developed into some mindfuckery thing

>School shooter Garou

Does that mean his power-up was called Columbine mode?

>waahhh why are people who act to save others more popular than people who destroy things?

If that how you interpreted it, yeah sure

Kumagawa is also searching for somebody that would be strong enough to finally take down ajimi. Hence why whenever he want to fight he was saying that he lost because of the person he beat was somebody he hoped would be able to do the job. It's certainly a much better reason for doing what he's doing then the guy who got picked on as a kid and never left The Sandlot in his mind.