H3H3 - Youtube "Celebrities"

youtu.be/xDUUNWWKSIs

How come we let filth like this influence our youth, pol?

First he rips off Samuel Chaim Heidenstein, and now this

Attached: h3h3 BLACKED.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXJO1nqwO2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pay no attention to him.

Who is this retard?

Why do you watch these retarded jews?

Hila seems alright. Ethan is a typical Jew ripping off other people for shekels.

Look how fucking Jewish they look. Pair of the grossest looking kikes on the internet. I bet they peddle shitty merchandise to kids. Fucking yids

youtube.com/watch?v=zXJO1nqwO2U

>an entire world of knowledge and they watch semi educated retards

Those eyebrows is he on drugs

hila is so hot

So painfully obvious he gained his entire "fame" from ripping off Sammy boy, typical kike

To think he puts his circumsized cock in this. Disgusting. Not like he's any catch either.

Attached: download.jpg (1443x807, 81K)

what the fuck are you talking about leaf, hila is beautiful

>Blacked! Blacked.com! Blacked.com? Where is my blacked.com? I need my Blacked.com

They don't even look human.

I bet her snatch tastes like Knish. I'd like to find out.

You know Sam wasn't exactly original either....

Figures, she looks Argentinian/Uruguayan aka a crypto jew

ethan is hilarious and if you dont agree your favourite funny movie is probably big momas house 2

simply they are joos... jewtube pads their views etc... promoting them... just like that Casey gargoyle face, lacie jew green, etc..

I think she's cute desu

She is a kike, legitimately from Israel. So nothing crypto about it.

Fap away kike.

Attached: download (1).jpg (2100x1500, 1.14M)

If she had her teeth sorted out she'd be alright.
This is coming from a brit.

this

but vapes and dicks aside, ethan can be an annoying jew sometimes

Attached: 1520299323337.jpg (675x949, 389K)

I admit I used to be a huge fan of this dude. I found his videos pretty funny back when he was still living in Israel. Started watching him less and less.

true. but jews are good at comedy and entertainment and that cannot be denied

Get Sam "You can run but you can't" Hyde on the phone men

Uh sometimes dude

There's some badly made jewish stuff

He's neurotic to a point that he would have to do the impossible to truly overcome it

Hey they're kind of cute together if they can stop being so (((jewish)))

Don't be rude

I deny it. Most of them are simply degenerate and throw filth into the world and call it humor. Some can be genuinely funny and that can be said of everyone else.

kek i get he is kinda obssesed with blacked but h3h3 demographics is not those 13yo shown at the end of the video

Vape naysh was funny

He talks like he blazes 24/7 and she talks like she's got a mouth full of peanut butter

Haha just ignore it bro, media doesn't matter. Jewish influence isn't real, and if you think it is you need to grow up! Stop playing videogames and reading comics and never ever watch a movie from hollywood! Silly child!

why is he filth exactly?

she has fist up his ass

Sir, you've spelled 'Dumb as a brush' wrong

he is half redpilled, btw, look at the shit he is saying about BLACKED dot com. problem is the other half is jewish, but still, kinda a ok guy maybe

He exposed his true colors when he got drunk on his podcast and started talking shit about "white people".

He considers himself white and has defended white people numerous times.

Their fans are as old as us. They won't be an issue. Plus they're really bad at being jews.

Are those teeth real? What is going on there?

>white boys need not apply

Safe to assume she has herpes?

Dude's got mild tourettes actually

They defended Pewds for his Kill all Jews joke, they're good in my book

This scumbag had a video making fun of the idea that israel perpetrated 9/11. The kike bitch wouldn't even be in the video because it was too "controversial". She knew god damn well israel did it. Do not be fooled by these zio scum.

How would they know that?

holy fuck, is the wall real.

she's looks 10x better in that picture than she does now, he looks 10x worse

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

Here is one of the most popular (((white))) rappers right now, Post Malone (left), meeting with (((Greg Lansky))), owner and founder of Blacked. Post Malone is best friends with (((Ethan))) and often makes videos with Ethan and Ethan's girlfriend, (((Hila))). Ethan's videos are targeted to a younger audience of mostly teenagers. Just thought u guys should know

Attached: 3D5CA834-9660-457E-B1ED-1508E99153B5.jpg (401x600, 124K)

I liked them 2 years ago when they were making quality content not this PC garbage... They switched from reviewing other channels to podcasts because the youtube cucked them really hard.
>Now they are trash.

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 120K)

nah