This show is great

this show is great
why most of the people disliked it?

Could that be because they trashtalked about the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIHHsuEcV2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4
youtu.be/CFfoiMr3XOY?t=1h33m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and the Deus Ex Machina MC's powers of course

Nah, they cant keep up with the dialogue and the usual MUH VN.

I don't get it. Yeah, they might be rushed the narrative by the end, but it seems just fine so far. The dialogues are pretty confusing tho

Because the first episode aired, some novel reader said that it covered the entire 1st volume, then this got endlessly repeated as a negative since they blamed it on terrible pacing.

By the time the second episode aired and it turned out that the anime was just rearranging the order of events, the initial misconception was too ingrained.

I dunno, they have low penetration in Japan

Terrible pacing and character designs

If you ask me, the series is pretty good.
>confusing
Taking in the dialogues, the scenes and trying to remember them later when they were brought up can be confusing for me as well.

I thought it was pretty good until the last 2 episodes. I don't understand how people thought they were speaking too fast though, seemed normal to me.

The western is killing the anime

Novel?

I thought it was a VN.

Great ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIHHsuEcV2Q

I dropped it after the first episode because those tits were disgusting and everyone talked like they had just drank 100 cups of coffee.

I liked it, but the ending was a cop out.

The VN have not even been released yet.

how so?

Terrible plot, horrible character design and bad animation. Its like the producers wanted it to fail and it did.

It was originally an LN series, and had 2 volumes published by the time the anime aired. Around that same time, the third volume was suddenly delayed/cancelled, and then the VN was announced.

It's a pleb filter.

>bad animation
This is objectively wrong.

The character designs were absolute trash, especially the girl with the giant tits. That was disgusting. The plot was also BS and moved at either glacier or ludicrous speed. Poorly made anime all around.

Great? You live in a Alternate Universe ir something?

The first episode was shit. That's it.

well this is bait

The pacing was shit, like 3 or 4 of the "main" characters were irrelevant for the plot of the anime, probably the worst case of infodumps I've ever seen in a Chiyomaru work(had to have the enemy org talk like 50 words per second to fit everything in) and it all culminated in "LOL BUY THE VN"

The main characters weren't speaking fast. The enemy organization was. Go back to watch any scene with them dropping big infodumps. They're talking like twice as fast as any other character in the show.

>Trash talks jews
Nice

To much shit going on that barely made any sense. Also, they focused on the most boring characters.

Because they are brainlet and could neither follow the story nor the science.

>terrible pacing and plot
I still have yet to seen a single person defend this claim right.
>bad character designs and animation
Objectively wrong.
Ok, Ryotas were too big but everyone else look good. In fact, the visual of O;9 is unquestionably strong.

Buy her game, faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4

>trashtalked about the jews?

How is this a bad thing?

youtu.be/CFfoiMr3XOY?t=1h33m34s

The third volume is coming out soon I think actually. The English publishers recently announced they were bumping Color Wars volume 3 schedule forward by a month to give the translator time to work on O;9 volume 3 instead.

They trash talk the kikes?

I'm in.

I thought it was pretty good as well, our win I guess

So I watched the first episode because of this thread:

le edgy mysterious characters, occult, pentagrams, woman going to a witch to order a black magic spell, le comedic eccentric tranny

its like a spinster cat-lady starter pack

the only thing out of the place is the random girls with melon tits that is obviously just a bone for the 10 or less males watching it, and even then it fails because they look ridiculous

>trashtalk about the jews
If I knew that happen, I wouldn´t have dropped it so early, but now it´s too late

Soon.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

bait

PYON!

The only thing I don't like about this anime is ASCENSION.

>not thinking ryotas ryotatas were the greatest thing to grace mankind
fag

>bad animation
nah animation was pretty stellar for such a minor show.

but ASCENSION is great

How Occultic Nine explains things
>So ghost are like in different radio frequencies. In other words, from when you're protected by the container that is called your physical body and when you're an astral body separate from your physical body, the frequencies are different.
>I see. She's setting up a theory using the difference in radio frequency spectrum with the length of time. If attuned to the living side, you can only communicate with the living. On the other hand, if you attune with the other side, communication with the living stops, allowing you to communicate only with the dead.
How a normal person explain things
>ghosts live in a different timeline: that's why we can't see them

The show feels like the writer was deliberately trying to show off by complicating very simple concepts. Coupled with how fast people were talking and Yuji Kaji obnoxious voice it was rather annoying. But all in all it wasn't that bad.

What do they say about the Jews?

Less of an occult detective setting and more stein's gate 2.0 bullshit

>le
How about fuck off kiddo?

There is a scene on the show where MMG leader is explaining how they will rule the word. He explains that they have a machine capable of transmitting electromagnetic wavelengths, through that and SC, they can control anyone as the machine/they will. The leader also says that the Rockleffer were also researching things like that, and that they cooperate with them on the beginning of the project.

Rockefeller

Fix'd

Really can't write Jewish names

Sup Forums, let me tell you something:

OUT! GET OUT! OUT YOU UNCLEAN SPIRITS! BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG! OUT!

You can simplify basically everything by trimming out the things that make it appealing and crucial to understand it and left off with a barebone explanation to make people comprehend what is kinda going on, except that in this case it's not even the correct explanation.
By the way, you got it wrong, it's not different timelines but WORLD LAYERS.

Jew.

World layers is just another way for the show to name timelines. Same shit.

Didn't they actually say in the show that Ryotas Ryotas were edging into the area of "medical issue?"

Except that its basis is different from timelines aside from them sharing the concept of same realities with minor differences. The way world layers operate is also different compare to timelines as they are intertwined and interact with each other constantly with complex rules, not only relying on the state of being (ghost, very dead, alive), tuning level, as well as factor of time.
You saying they are the same things just shows how you didn't get the working of it at all.

I don't know how you find a 15 year old's stream of thought bullcrap and typical LN writing to be good in any way. The designs and colours were so washed out at times you might as well be listening to an audiobook to avoid the eye cancer.

I fucking miss this show

This was a great pleb filter

No, it tried so hard to be like Baccano and Durarara with it's huge cast ensemble and snappy dialogue it became an incomprehensible mess

>mfw walked in this thread and they are still the same debunked complaints from ages ago
Come on brainlets, step up your game. Get a bit creative.

I liked the aesthetic, and thought the first big twist was well executed. The conclusion wasn't as tightly constructed as I'd hoped, and I felt like the separate story threads never really came together in a satisfying way.

Yeah, as much as I love it, the ending is too rushed and is not really satisfying nor conclusive (for obvious reason). The link between the hakotori plot and the main plot is weak.

>is obviously just a bone for the 10 or less males watching it
and you are wrong