Weed abusers btfo'd yet again

> More than 6,000 volunteers were tracked from their 15th birthday until they turned 30 to assess their risk of the condition.

> Smoking cannabis just five times as a teenager raises the risk of psychosis, new research suggests.

> Going from being an occasional marijuana user to indulging every day increases the risk of psychosis by up to 159 percent, research revealed in July 2017.

I don't know why we even bother telling these blaze it scums why it's bad to smoke weed. These schizoids are so delusional that if you even try to tell them that smoking weed is bad for your health they'll call you a "dare". I guess these young bucks will just have to learn first hand how damaging weed smoking actually is.

I'm surprised why they don't just call joints psychosis on a stick? Because that literally what weed high is, a transient psychosis in most cases, but in some cases a full on psychiatrically tricked psychosis.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5490757/Smoking-cannabis-just-5-TIMES-teenager-raises-risk-psychosis.html

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-03/aof-shr031218.php

Attached: weedpsychos.jpg (400x291, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4x2pRMamE
reddit.com/r/Stims/new/
youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E&t=1844s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>UK

Attached: kelpy_g.jpg (242x226, 7K)

>be me
>heavy smoker when teenager through college
>full blown psychotic break when 30
>voices, paranoia, irrational behavior, that lasted for 9 months

marijuana is MK ultra anyone who smokes it is a leftist and there is a reason for that

nice get

The flaw in this is study is that schizophrenics also seek out marijuana to self-medicate their symptoms. And some of those people have psychotic breaks, but would have had them anyways.

Trips of truth
420 praise it fgt

Attached: 1520483380861.png (592x436, 279K)

>I don't know why we even bother telling them
Then stop telling them. Why do you care so much?

Checked.

Attached: 1520905986226.jpg (540x532, 41K)

Weakminded

I personally can't wait until they come and what they will tell me to do.

Attached: 25396017_10155329843116219_5612815181551851782_n.jpg (411x528, 20K)

You ran away from the darkness inside you that the weed tried to show you.
You need to go through hell before weed becomes fun, if you suppress it you are just going to pay back the debt with interest later in life.
Once you've smoked you have opened a door, and its never going to close again.

>look mom i made the thread again

After having been a pothead in my early twenties, I got some pot and lit it up over New Year's. Full-blown psychotic breakdown. I wasn't functional for a week. It brought back all the dark memories and vibes from a time which should have been forgotten.

You pothead faggots should ask yourselves why Hollywood, the media, and the system sold you so hard on how cool and harmless weed is, this same system which you ascribe so much brainwashing and destruction to. But hey, you're willing to SHUT IT DOWN at the point at which someone is getting in between you and your bong, right Jordan?

Fuck weed, fuck weed, fuck weed, just drink moderately if you need to unwind.

It gets worse if there is historic of schizophrenia inside one's family.

so thats why i always feel like a crazy beee aytch.

#hmmmmmm

In before
>heey man I use weed to wind down and there's nothing bad about it at all, it's just a bunch of people who were weirdos before. I can stop smoking weed whenever I want to because it's non-addictive, I just don't want to ever stop.

Just like most other chemicals marijuana can be used positively and negatively.
Alchohol for example should only be used if one has had a victory. The European heritage of alchohol culture was firmly constructed around celebration, and not depression. This is because ethyl alchohol will over-activate the mental circuitry to feel victory, even if you are a depressed loser.
Weed is all about memory, and conscious control over typically unconscious processes. Jokes are funnier because humor is largely an unconscious process, but with weed you get to see slightly more of the underbelly iceberg that is your unconscious mind. If you take away one thing from this post, remember that whatever sensation you can consciously feel is also a sensation that you build or change an ingrained unconscious behavior or habit from. The stronger the sensation, the easier it is to modify behavior. THC will amplify all sensations, especially if you directly try to focus on them. I won't get too detailed into the neurochemistry, but essentially THC tricks your neurons by signaling their is a massive energy/food surplus, and therefore they work at maximum capacity. This is why people get "munchies" as the weed begins to wear off.
Weed, by allowing you to feel more of your nervous system means that you start to modify behaviors that should have been locked down since early childhood. If you are surrounded by pozzed jewish hollywood brainwashed people and culture, then you will undoubtedly become more pozzed, as you will develop new unconscious habits of laziness and mental deterioration.

Weed should only be used with the explicit purpose of pursuing difficult and productive activities, and fostering good and productive habits. Preferably under supervision of individuals who have the best intents for you.

Attached: 1466294952018.jpg (340x314, 78K)

yea, no shit. i still hear voices from time to time. wtf.

It sounds your symptoms have gotten better over time. You will never quite be the same again, but the frightening shit will pass with time.

>meme flag

yea, man for sure. I actually thought there was a religious event occurring and I was at the center of it.

I'm good now, and probably more clearheaded for having flushed out some of the (often times) marijuana induced paranoia etc.

taking the redpill fucked me up too, because all the liberal do-good lies that I had been fed and believed since I was in grade school fell apart and reality was far more terrifying. the stress of it plus drug experimentation over time, and life events flipped a psychotic switch.. and reality broke.

The symptoms that came on first were highly reminiscent of when I used to get high as a teenager in my room, obsessing over certain digits (lol) and paranoia

Attached: 1520727121689.png (603x575, 879K)

Lol fags can't handle thc where is the Darwin award?

Um, I smoke a lot and am almost thirty.

a long-time friend of mine from highschool started smoking when he was probably 13 or so, and was able to do so regularly because his Mother didn't give a shit. I'd come over to his place to smoke, as would everyone who wanted to because it was rare that you could smoke in someone's house in high school and for it to be accepted.

fast-forward 18 years after graduation and he's now completely lost his shit. Delusions of grandeur with respect to religion, thinks he was jesus. he's now in a mental hospital since last november. It's a tragedy.

Of course this isn't everyone's fate, but if you're at all succeptable genetically to this kinda thing, don't make it a habit like my buddy Paul.

Attached: buffed_red_sniper.jpg (244x244, 76K)

>psychiatrically tricked psychosis.
wtf are you trying to see?
>I don't know why we even bother telling these blaze it scums why it's bad to smoke weed
people know there are negatives to smoking weed, there are negatives to consumption of anything. intelligent individuals way the negatives vs the positives and make informed decisions.
also
>dailymail
>eurekalert
respect yourself user

Reefer Madness confirmed 100% redpilled movie.

yea i don't know. i got redpilled for lack of a better word while still getting high. that was a couple years ago. ive smoked almost daily for a long time, almost 15 years, but a feeling of dread began to creep over me when i got high so i quit a week ago cause i was over it. any time it crosses my mind im like, no fuckin' way. if you smoke everyday, your brain is constantly recovering from the effects of thc. i can't hate but goddamn i was long overdue to quit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 12.47.39 AM.jpg (398x336, 25K)

Fucking lol at scientific materialist explanations.

This is supposed to be pol, question authority,

Summon some Goetia Daemons, tell me materialism still reigns supreme HAHAHAHA

Cannabis opens you up to another perception of the world. Other perceptions can be harsh and traumatic. Doesn't mean it's not still. VERY VERY REAL.

Go research why the CIA wanted to bring in psilocybin mushrooms back IN THE 50s!!!

fine let me use you as an example...
umm, i breathe air and i'm not a faggot. see? it doesn't happen to everyone

ya no shit dumbass, if you have preexisting mental conditions it will bring them out. aka FEEBLE MINDED mental slaves like you shouldn't smoke. go take some pharms or jerk off to being sober w/ no gf loser

>people know there are negatives to smoking weed, there are negatives to consumption of anything. intelligent individuals way the negatives vs the positives and make informed decisions.
yeah but in the public perception it's all "weed is harmless dude" because most young people and liberals are more interested in countering Boomers than they are about due diligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4x2pRMamE

>False premise, meet false conclusion
So, it's almost like people with mental issues like to smoke weed. How's that for some perspective?

Yeah just dont be a bitch-boy brainlet who cant handle babbies first drug and youll be fine

lel schitzo cuck

You fags are so hard on weed.
It's such a NON-DRUG when you've done legit drugs like cocaine, meth, 6-APB, a-PHP, hell even propylhexedrine and ethanol.

The only reason you have a problem with weed is because libtards smoke the shit and post about it on instagram.

Attached: Y3Afj7X.jpg (3264x2448, 601K)

Oh, and clockwise from upper left-
2-FA, 4-FA, 4-EMC, 3-MMC, a-PVP

Cathinones are awesome.

Well, THC is like a fake neurotransmitter and triggers different things in the brain.

> In the brain with schizophrenia, far more neurotransmitters are released between neurons. Thus, the symptoms of schizophrenia occur.

Even though it's not as bad as the actual psychedelic drugs.

the FA family is disappointing

I wanted either an RC replacement for addy or for MDMA

4fma was alright
2fa was... stimmy but not in a good fuctional way

weed is cool. i like it. its like beer. you should be bored with it by the time its legal for you (in the US)

coke is pretty boring too, even with the good shit

Now acid, thats a fuckin drug

2-FMA was the best amphetamine I've ever tried.
I feel the same about 4-FA, 3-MMC and 5-MAPB continue to be my favorite entactogens. MDMA's too lovey-dovey. I want either more chill(5-MAPB, rip) or more rush(3-MMC).

a-PHP is muh shit though. Such a wonderfully deviant compound. It's like the leprechaun of drugs. Not as nasty as other peevs, but nasty enough to give Darby O'Gill a run for it.

LSD's too special to me to be classed with most drugs.

I'm fascinated by how different compounds, that might only slightly differ, can present different flavors of an experience.
Most little people just wanna get high. I like the experience of different trips/rolls/tweaks.

Attached: t3_6de0r1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

Far out.

Attached: 8CA20C87-D5CB-4FF0-B561-BFCE65F52F82.gif (450x308, 1.89M)

are you some kind of fucking retard or something?

digging that collection user. L is always so good to me. K too. Dmt is the one i show the most respect

i was really hopeful for the FA family. MDMA you can just take with an AMP and get an edge that way

liking that 1p i see. i love the aspect of just adding a non functional ring and getting around the law. Too bad my friends are all mainstream cucks and refuse to try it cause its not "real" acid. Stupid bias

Hows DCK? And if you've fucked with Hexen im interested in that.

Im an experimenter too. RCs, Nootropics. Legal shit like pheibut and kreatom (which sucks but the idea is there)

I don't mess with dissos. I don't like the disconnect. Mex was a bit rough. Most people seem to love it, and ket, but not I.

That's not my collection either. I don't post my collection online because I don't need the risk.
1P is the best new material that's been released since the Shulgin days IMO. Thankfully too, most governments seem to not care about it. Fentanyl and benzodiazepines(and etizolam) are Target#1 right now.

Any pics with random filenames like this come from r/drugstashes, etc. Reddit's one contribution to the internet are the drug subs. Especially this shit for lulz-
reddit.com/r/Stims/new/

Attached: Zawu6GG.jpg (2208x1242, 593K)

I couldn't agree more about the -FA and -FMA amps. Absolutely fantastic. That said, bad road to walk down too much speed!

I love bad roads.
OP thinks weed is some crazy shit. Motherfucker, do a-PVP/a-PHP for 7 days. No sleep. When the shadow people comprise a village in your house and they all have names and daily routines, then you can talk about psychosis.

Attached: 1513335484441.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

rip RCP his dck and setup were legit

150% isn’t enough to make me care 3% to 7% isn’t that much of a difference

I'm at the point where I'm bored with weed.

1P-LSD seems like my safest bet for trying psychedelics while limiting my risk. Do you know a trustworthy site to get it from? Also what I've read about Shulgin's work indicates that LSD is still one of the most potent psychedelics there is. Is this still true?

What would you recommend for someone who has a good tolerance for drugs in general and has used coke, weed, and alcohol but nothing more out there?

Attached: 5.png (599x454, 83K)

weed is in the bible. weed is in breastmilk. bodily made cannabinoids TEACH NEWBORNS HOW TO FUCKING EAT AND WITHOUT ANY OF THEM IF SOMEBODY IS DEFICIENT IN EITHER BODY OR PLANT CANNABINOIDS THE KID FUCKEN DIES. there's a stat for everything. this board is shit now and is one giant menstruation and fucking nag and lie and swamp frog sodomite chaos. you know why you hate weed? when it open your third eye bullshit. the third eye is a pussy. you say it makes you womany. but it's a "divine" pussy. and weed has made me move farther from it. these are all good things. any estrogen stuff i use nicotine to kill and avoid coating my dick in it like everybody else does. we need to drink more tampons and birth control

>young bucks
boom fag is that you?

he's a big stinky ugly paid jew bag rat bastard like any other doug ford degenerate on here. another fat kike that can blow me

Mark Vonnegut's book 'Eden Express' can confirm

>take more LSD, alleged cow
>anecdotes
>Freud stuff
in. the. bible. fuck off. moses prolly floated down on a reed. kaneh bosm. holy anointing oil. take your pear earth and fuck off. cannabis means "reed"

today's weed is not your grandpa's weed, as usual with any natural thing, humans have fucked it up all to shit, hybridizing it to some psychosis inducing poison beyond the natural high it was in the 60's

but your fucking shitposting is. when we lost weed and whined and became fat isrel creating nazis we also lost our scepticism of women and the divine feminine. youre all witches. you have no clue wtf youre talking about nor doing

Sorry you had a mental breakdown, but that's literally all it is. Any mind-altering substance has the potential to put you into a dark place. You just have to not go there and you'll be fine. The same thing happens when a buddy smokes for the first time and starts freaking out because they're not used to feeling out of their sober body

>psychosis
wow another thing made up by some jew to manipulate people politically

youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E&t=1844s

>Go research why the CIA wanted to bring in psilocybin mushrooms back IN THE 50s!!!

wow this is when they were planning to assassinate Castro with genetically modified Boll weevils

Is it really so hard to believe that a substance that enters your brain and fucks with it could have negative long term effects?
Every other drug in the world has negative effects because it's putting shit in your brain and fucking with it, but not weed, weed doesn't do anything to your brains.

I've smoked Cannabis over 1000 times. I don't really care for it.
If you have a mental illness or chaotic life you're more likely to choose drugs.
Weed not harmless, weed ain't the devil tho.
Stress and abuse is worse than doin weed

I have a lot of experience with this and its wrong explanation for statistics. Shrinks are pushing the cart infront of horses.

Reality is that people who are prone to psychosis are more likely to love smoking weed to calm down their stormy mind. Its sort of non-intentional selfmedication. If you are slightly crazy, when you come in contact with weed you notice that it helps you cope with stupidity of the world a bit better. So you are more likely to start smoking daily.
People who dont like feeling of being stoned are usually the ones who have their brain working on lower frequencies from the start.

So basically. Most of those people in research would have psychosis episode between n15 and 30 even if they would never smoke weed.

Attached: compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-stand-back-i-got-this-419e82.jpg (510x321, 34K)

In all honesty, I believe you and wish you the best. I smoked from 17-26, with 22-26 being daily. My mental health fell apart when I was 24 and it took me till 26 to get things back together,

Keep in mind people get hooked on fucking whippits if their neurochemistry is conclusive. Weed fucked me up, it fucked a friend of mine up. Could a segment of a population not fuck up with it? Yes. But, please don't take that gamble

Attached: Pain.jpg (531x800, 111K)

Fucking todays weed is some crazy shit dude.
Smoke some shatter and try to do anything you can't.

Weed isn't some harmless drug. It has the capacity to fuck you up mentally.
Weed is still better than all the physically addicting opiates. Crack. Doesn't really compare. Shatter is still fucked.

Yeah, but it's short lived and friendly.
A GOOD drug carries a 50-50 chance of being a bad time, or at least uncomfortable. You gotta toss your soul out into the wind sometimes to really get a hold on life's crazier shit.

Like sorta says. Sometimes you need psychosis. Just make sure you stay at home, and don't fuck with the outside world while you're under. Otherwise, you're in for bad shit. And not the GOOD kinda bad shit.

lysergi for sure. its on the clearnet. ideally theyll accept Monero soon but hey its literally legal so i just use Litecoin

L is definitively potent. Take two tabs and you WILL trip. DMT is more potent I'd say. But as of today, ETH LAD (LSD RC) might be more potent. But its not exactly for beginners. Weird headspace. The 25x line is potent, but that stuff had trash headspace and can cause all sorts of nastyness. Just stick with L (or 1p)

If you want to dip your toes, AL LAD (also on lysergi) is a bit less headspacy than LSD. Weaker in general in my expirence

Honestly I tried shrooms first (3.5gs) cause i though acid would be too intense. But 3.5gs of shrooms is about equal to 200ugs of L.

Pro tips: do it with friends, use a sitter if you want to, do it when the time is right (when your emotional state is in a good place and you have all day to chill) turn your phone on airplane mode, and GO OUTSIDE. Not necessairly in public though. Ideally private property on a nice ass day. None of this watchign tv bullshit

you'll have fun. maybe keep a xanny handy if you really start to go off he deepend. but its not necessary

I agree

I have seen thousands of potheads going through their teens and now I am seeing them in their 30s.
Its always the same types of personalities that are attracted to weed.
Same type of personality that later might have some periods of hyperproductivity, insomnia, "manic" episodes...
I am pretty sure that those people would similar issues even without becoming pothead.

I would even suggest that without smoking pot those issues would come out sooner.

Weed sure can trigger some episodes too, since it often brings up repressed feelings. But I would not say that it permanently drives you towards schizophrenia.

Attached: ZyogOTM.jpg (600x800, 59K)

I can only speak to my experience that there is a sizable population of people that will get fucked up by weed.

A weed high is literally better than coke, acid, booze, benzos, opioids, or love to me . It fucks me up by showing me how shallow my experiences are.

Anyone who has a psychotic break from weed is dumber than a nigger. I came from an abusive house with bad parents and simply observe that weed is a great stress fighter and a better social drug than liquor or coke.

Attached: 1517219401147.gif (500x375, 301K)

thats pretty much it

Attached: 12331771_804935516295771_1098648203_n.jpg (640x640, 102K)

I had a psychotic break ones.
I think it was just bad weed because I still smoke and don't give a fuck.
The voices can't do anything except bitch and moan like little faggots.

>weed
>social drug
How's that one mouth inhale of mids doing for you?

and he has a custom made pic for it all raring to go. dick cigars and tooth pussies and fucking witches

>Not living in a state with legalized/medical marijuana
>cant find a dealer in his area with runners to get it
Only niggers and children cant afford to smoke good drow with their friends.

Weakling.

or is it because lefties are more likely to smoke weed and they're the ones who get triggered by bullshit.

How about if I were trying to replicate the short term memory loss effect (i.e. "Goldfish Effect as I've heard some stoners refer to it). It only ever happens for me 1-3 smoking sessions after a months long t-break and is, for me at least, the most enjoyable/novel/interesting part of smoking weed.

real absinthe has short term memory loss effect on me
nice kind, i remember pleasant things but negative things are completely lost

to the point i sometimes wake up after blackout and am seriously scared i did something stupid and have no recollection of it

but make sure you get real thing, I dont know if its legal in US

Attached: aimages.duckduckgo.com.png (700x350, 245K)

The 1930s called bud. Lol are you a boomer? Literally who gives a fuck?

Now go suck down your pharmashake full of opioids and SSRIs and change your bed pan, you cringy fucks.

thats a very specific request. not even sure what it is you're after. most people consider short term memory loss to be a negative.

uh well the psyches i mentioned could give you ego death. which is a (temporary ((?)) loss of 'self'. So thats maybe similiar

but they wont really affect your short term memory. Im not clear as to why you would even want that. if you're looking to not remember shit you want xanax

You mean bitch and moan like OP?

you're just a faggot user.

learn to handle your shit when you're high. its not that hard. i routinely smoke multiple spliffs with friends. its social as fuck

better pic

Attached: The_Absinthe_Drinker_by_Viktor_Oliva.jpg (2256x1574, 811K)

>Increases risk
So it doesn't cause anything but induce already dormant illnesses? So you're saying literaly same thing potheads been saying for decades? Daaaawg what a btfo. Sage

Doesn't prove any causal link. People have been kvetching about the supposed link between weed and psychosis for decades now, but no one has shown any causality. Tell me, if weed really did cause psychosis, then why has the drastic increase in weed use not been accompanied by a sharp increase in people diagnosed with schizophrenia?

> Tell me, if weed really did cause psychosis, then why has the drastic increase in weed use not been accompanied by a sharp increase in people diagnosed with schizophrenia?

I have no data to confirm this is true, but I also suspect that this would be result of proper research with proper control group.

>Increases the risk of psychosis by up to 159 percent
There are roughly 200k cases a year in the US. With a population of 323 million, that means you have a 0.061% of getting psychosis normally. Now tell me faggot, how significant is increasing that tiny of a number by 159 percent? You now have a 0.098% chance. How does this study, with such a small sample size, find precision into the hundredths of percents? It's overwhelmingly likely that that is nothing more than random error, overreported. That being said, weed, in my experience, makes certain people tweak the fuck out. Regardless, kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-04-09-37-26.png (1245x924, 314K)

>WAAAAA WEED GAVE ME A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

Bro, just chill out...I hate when people do this shit...it has nothing to do with the weed.

Attached: chilling_pepe.jpg (600x793, 395K)

only smart guy in thread

Smoked a gram and a half a day from 27 and 4 months to the 30. Longest period I wasn't smoking during that time was probably 6 weeks. As of February 18th I've been off for about a month. Here's my observations.

1. Energy level is drastically reduced. I would say up to 50 percent of your physical energy and a little more than that of your mental energy simply vanishes. You procrastinate everything. I brought a dinner plate home from work one day and left it on my couch. It sat there for 4 fucking months. The cabinet was less than 10 feet away. Laundry doesn't get done. Shopping doesn't get done. You don't cook anymore because it's easier to go out and by fast food. Your physical fitness completely falls off the face of the earth. Your eyes are constantly fatigued/blood shot looking and your skin is pale. Your hygiene suffers. Literally every single task and action that can be affected by energy is degraded. 2 days after quitting I felt like my energy tripled. It was so bad that I couldn't even sleep. My body physically had adapted to being half a person and once I took the cannabis away everything started on overdrive.

2. You are FAR more bipolar. The slightest things are a massive inconvenience to you because again, you don't have the fucking energy to deal with anything other than relaxing and getting high. Agitation was constant. It was common for me to scream at people over nothing. I perceived every single word or action against me as a challenge against my existence and overreactions are common. Now that I'm off I feel like I only get upset with things that are legitimately offputting and not just day in the life stuff.

>Reduced energy level

When are you smoking it? In the morning? If so, then no shit. It's a relaxing drug. You are supposed to smoke it when you get home from work to relax and get good rest.

Interesting
I heard of all things you described a lot of times except one.

> Agitation was constant. It was common for me to scream at people over nothing.

This is very rare, usually weed people be more tolerant and getting less agitated with stupid people. Me for example, I scream on stupid people a lot when not stoned. If I am slightly stoned I am a lot more patient.
It is common to be agitated if you are used to being stoned but you dont have weed though.

Attached: ozora.jpg (1132x1600, 946K)

cont

3. Libido? What's that? I went from jerking off 2-3 times a day and constantly trying to get laid from jerking off only at night and never without porn and only had sex 3 times (same person) in like 8 fucking months. A week after getting off weed? My dick was so hard it was making the metal detector go off. I fired up OKCupid/Tinder and actively pursue matches instead of "hey bby you want sum fuk". I approach at least one new girl every day.

4. Ambition. When you're high the only thing you care about is doing the bare minimum to get by so you can keep getting high. I had 4 different jobs during the time I was smoking pot, and if I hadn't been using I probably would still be working at my old job (although maybe not because I fucking hated my boss). I literally lost 3 years of my life because while you're on weed it's impossible to move forward in any capacity in life. Everything either stands still or goes backward. I blew through 10k dollars in 6 months while also drawing unemployment and then racked up another 11k in credit card debt just because I wanted to get high and not work. This is probably the worst side effect. It turns you into a living zombie. Now that I'm off again I'm in the best shape of my life. My strength is up, my body fat is down, my lifts are insane, and I spend at least 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week not counting pool/sauna time. I'm actually doing cardio again. I am actually in the midst of a career change, which is something I would have never considered while smoking dope because of the sheer amount of work/energy needed to pull it off.

5. Money. I was going through over an oz a month which isn't an absurd amount for a single person but that's still $80 a week in pot, not counting that you start burning threw money because spending money is easier than actually doing things the hard way (cooking, housework, etc.)

30+ years heavy user, fitter, healthier and more sane than most 10 years younger.

YOU are the problem not weed.

That’s bullshit. If anything smoking redpilled me to all the propaganda around me. And mushrooms did it double time. You’re just a faggot abo.

While being stoned (7/10 high) I would be about normal in terms of agitation but would still get pissed off easily because I didn't have the energy to be bothered. While NOT stoned but still using everyday I was a fucking ticking timebomb. Constantly depressed and pissed off. As soon as I stopped smoking that cloud completely went away.

My problem is I had no self control, which is something weed completely destroys. Weed always makes you want more weed, even when you're stoned. My problem was I couldn't eat without it while using everyday so I'd smoke a bit in the morning to get my appetite going and the next thing you know I've tanked 6 double battie hits and I'm trying to work and I'm just fucking gone. It's a double edged sword. Being a daily smoker makes you REQUIRE weed. I'd smoke before I went to work, at lunch, after work before I went to the gym, before and after dinner, and before bed (if I even went.) Being a full time smoker isn't the same as just smoking everyday.

This. I’ve know hundreds of smokers and never met such whiny cunts in my life

This, also, is bullshit or at the very least abnormal. Smoked all day everyday for years and put it down like a man when I needed to. Has been four years that I haven’t smoked, but will pick it back up when I have time for it. Weakmindedness is not the fault of the herb, but the user.

Weed in small doses when nothing is expected of you is not going to hurt you. I can still beast in the gym while getting high but it's harder to do after a work day. Smoking occassionally provided all your shit is handled is not going to hurt you, but for me, smoking full time is an absolute non starter and I've made terrible decisions that I wouldn't have made without weed.

I don't know if it causes psychotic issues but it absolutely causes them to manifest and makes them worse. Weed is an inhibitor. It inhibits self control. It inhibits stress factors and concern factors that would otherwise impact your decision making for the better (controlling your diet, scheduling keep, task completion etc.).

Whoa... combined with your genetic disposition for psychotic behavior and being locked in a cage for 2 years, must be the weed!