Centaur no Nayami

Finished reading this and its really good.

Theres funny social commentary, people dying bloodily, cute girls, interesting character interactions with different species, good art, toddler fanservice etc. Yet there never seems to be threads about it even when it had anime last season. What gives?

Nice manga, but the anime adaptation was trash.

It's like the author is specifically making the manga for my tastes.
>oh heres a frog guy, what should he be called?

Havent seen it yet.
>Haoliners Animation League
Huh. I guess they were aiming for a 7/10 from the get go.

The anime was shit. Which is really a feat seeing as I can't see how you could take a source material with casual nudity, panties, bloomers, lolis, girls in uniform, believable science fiction etc. and have it be shit unless you specifically wanted it to be shit.

The anime was pretty good. There wasn't much that could have been done better about it.

>551
>661

>adapting the political shit without enough episodes to expand upon it
>showing the ufo without doing the aliens
>some weird pacing choices
>QUALITY everywhere
>more coloring errors than the G1 Transformers cartoon

I liked it, but it was not a good adaptation by any means.

"Pacing" is a completely meaningless argument in most cases.

Yeah, manga is great. I especially like all the world building.

It does have a lot of world building and the world is strangely similar to real life considering the premise.

straight into the lilo folder it goes

These 3 made the show so much fun, I'd only want more to see them again.

They're funny and cute so, Also the war episode was great to watch though. Some episodes were a hit and miss which is why It wasn't that popular.

I want a season 2 just to see them and Shino start school. If there was a Season 2 it would have Su-chan's sister, the demi-goat girl with the large breasts who wants to band Tama, Chi-chans and Shino starting school, probably some alien shit and the tigertaur loli the Antarcticans made.

Only a Chinese studio was both degenerate and cheap enough for their budget.

And more of Sue's spirit friend.

Honestly every character is well designed and adds some unique and interesting interaction to the manga. Nothings wasted.

Does anyone dislike someone from the manga?

I find Lesbigoat kind of annoying simply because her sexually charged conversations and lack of respect for personal space reminds me too much of people who've irritated me in the past (don't know why though since she's not that much like anyone I've met), though if anything that makes her more believable as a character.

Did anyone ever pick it up after FwPA dropped it at chapter 64? I haven't read it in about 2 years now.

It's licensed by Seven Seas bro.

So no. How many decades behind is it?

Dunno. They're up to vol. 12, chapter 88.

Maybe I'll look for scans then.

About 3 volumes. There's 15 volumes out in Japan and 12 in English. 13 comes out in English in December, while 16 in Japan comes out in probably either December or March.

There were threads every week when the episode aired.

I still remember the one where Tama told her father off and all the layabout anons argued that she was a cunt while the hardworking anons sympathised with her. Man that was a mess.

Things like that that polarise between slackers and workers always cause a mess. Like New Game and Nene vs flat bitch.

Then that means that the episode/the manga chapter did its job in making people discuss whom they feel was more in right.
That is good. There were okay arguments from both sides regarding if she was too harsh, or if she was absolutely right.

Considering how much potential the series had it's a real shame it wasn't given to a studio with a better budget.

The issue was probably more about the staff itself. The animation quality wasn't great, but it wasn't actually that shit like in other shows. It was really average. How the scene is conveyed, what part of the manga ought to be shown, how the scenes are put together, that's the part that I do honestly agree that it could have been done better.
But I can kinda understand how the director had to find a way how to balance the scenes for Japanese and for Chinese airing, considering what might be acceptable in one part and what might not.
Ultimately, the anime was really average.
Still, it got people to know about the manga, and it might perhaps have made them interested in it, which ought to be the most important thing in that case.

Perhaps a studio that didn't have to pander to China then. Either way it frustrates me that I'm unlikely to see more because it was allowed to have a production that made it a worse product than it could have been, causing it to sell poorly and probably not be greenlit for Season 2 as a result. Of course Season 2 would be from the same studio with the same limitations, so there is that.

It's a very niche manga to begin with and the anime was Made in China so a lot of people didn't bother. It had some threads during airing day at least.

Let's be realistic, user.
An adaptation of the anime by another studio considered to be more capable and a more experienced staff still wouldn't have sold that much better. The first volume would have moved at most 1k, perhaps 1.5k. That's how niche the whole manga is.
It is a dialog-heavy anime meant to make people talk and think about real world problems and stuff through cute monstrous people commenting about their own world's problems that mirrors our own.

Not gonna claim that it was smart anime/manga or something like that. That's for everyone else to decide.
Just that this is what the author does try to do (aside from drawing monster girls with bare tits - always a nice thing).

Every threads reached 300+ replies so I wouldn't say it wasn't successful. The loli are the main attractions

Nice

>in a cast full of lesbians, the girl with daddy issues wasn't a dyke
This was the most unrealistic thing about.