Why arent you submitting your works to be adapted by KyoAni?

GodAni needs your writing, Sup Forums! Submissions are not filtered by age/land of origin/pro/amateuretc.

kyotoanimation.co.jp/kyoani_award/
kyotoanimation.co.jp/kyoani_award/outline/

Its time to make KeitAi real!

Because I can't write japanese

>KyoAni will never animate your LN
Fuck my life

A BOY

>KyoAni will never animate your life

Once upon a time there was a trickster fairy who went to the secret resort of the queen.
The queen was asleep while she was sunbathing in the shore, so the trickster fairy stealthily took off her panties and in a rapid swoop, she tore off by force a bit of the queen pubic hair and then went flying as fast as possible, laughing.

The queen now enraged, starts a witch hunt in all the kingdom to find the Pubic Robber

There's a bunch of guys, and they are in a sports club
Also there's drama shit and homoerotic undertones

A high school boy who is dragged along by his girl classmate who is seeking for supernatural phenomena or figures to establish a club to investigate mysterious events.
Haruhi s3 when

>Spring 2019

Violet Evergarden genga

It's time for that Christmas Cake harem I dreamed of to become a reality.

Never ever. The author is too lazy.

It's a shame, knowing japan has shit taste it would probably break all kind of sale records.

What if someone actually submitted the meme and Kyoani decides to animate it?

>perfectly average high school studentâ„¢ who just wants to be left alone
>Accidentally breaks a shrine dedicated to issunboushi
>is cursed and shrunk down to 6 inches
>only way to break the curse is to marry the descendant of the princess who Issunboushi saved in the tale
>has to attend school as normal whilst finding out who the princess is
>harem with childhood friend tomboy, school hime type, desperate cake teacher, fujioshi obsessed with figures and a science girl who wants him as a lab rat

There is nothing about the award in the version of the page translated to English.

>spins the isekai idea wheel

Guy is re-incarnated into another world as... a battle bikini that fits whichever girl wears it.

I'm guessing this has actually been done though...

>interesting setup

>harem

Has Nu-Kyoani ever even animated anything good?

Hibike S1.

I'm afraid this won't be that good.

It could be isekai if you wish.

At a stretch maybe we could go Highschool council with the MC being the council secretary.

They're just going to get a million and one Isekai submissions

What's this, the next Free? They don't reveal enough skin-

>archery club
Confirmed flop

I've been out of the loop for a long time now. What's Kyoani up to nowadays? Seeing wiki, they have only made one TV series this year, while doing mostly recap movies (lol) and even resurrected Chuuni? Fuck it, after S2 shitfest ending I'm not watching it until I get the confirmation that they make at least 5 babies on screen.

I think they banned Isekai submissions, or was that another novel contest

What is nu KyoAni?

2 new Hibike movies, 2 or 1 new Free movie, the new Chuu2 movie which apparently makes S2 invalid. Violete evermeme next season

I don't like this recent trend of the studio's designs being overly detailed. Their animation has become less expressive as a result.

They have 3 new Hibike movies, the first one is a recap except not apparently it's like a re-adaptation of S2 without the Taki and Mizore/Nozomi stuff. 2nd movie is some new thing about Mizore/Nozomi called Liz and the Blue Bird and the 3rd is something about Kumiko
There's some Free recaps and an original movie, a new Chunibyo movie that ignores S2, Violet Evergarden, and some 20 min short about their studio called Baja's Studio

It's to give baka gaijin the illusion of acceptance.

Pretty sure that's a different contest entirely, not that they couldn't have also put a No Isekai rule for theirs either

They need Horiguchi back

>a new Chunibyo movie that ignores S2
How exactly?

If by less expressive you mean it has less moments where character models get cartoony and loose, yes, if otherwise you actually mean less expressive, I don't agree.

No one knows

>adolescence.webm

Aren't the majority of Kyoani's adaptations loose?

Thats why you can write any shit and sumbit them to novel competition, and they`ll rewrite it for you and make masterpiece anime.

I legitimately want to see Sup Forums make an anime if only just so we can all bask in the unearned glory through association

we also have numbers on our side, so it's more likely that at least one Sup Forumsnon succeeds and we get to brag to other boards that we got an anime

if you wanted to post a Sup Forums reference you could have at least posted LWA

S1 character designes looked better than S2, same as with Haruhi.

S2 voice acting in Hibike was better though, but they revoiced S1 to be in line with S2 for BDs anyway.

Designs in Hibike S2 weren't any diferent from S1, what are you talking about?

They only remade the voice acting in the S1 recap movie.

Why is this studio so damn fun? They'll pretty up any LN as anime and make that shit popular.

>Designs in Hibike S2 weren't any diferent from S1
No further commenting from my side needed. If you though there was no difference, you are not qualified to discuss the matter. Difference in look between S1 and S2 overall was MASSIVE

/thread

Do you have to send it in japanese?

>archery club
>Confirmed flop

>He doesn't know

Nice deflection, you had no facts to back up your argument so you had to do this, I don't blame you.

Anime soon.

There was a noticeable difference in their faces.

NO FUCK OFF THEY WOULDN'T RESPECT THE PURE ARTISTIC VISION OF MY PICTURE BOOK THEY'D EVEN ADD NEW CHARACTERS FUCKING ABSOLUTE SCUM

I think they looked pointier in S2. Probably a little Free leakage there.

Phantom World was kinda like that too.

Its anime, lad. Being off model a bit isn't too concerning to animators. I could literally take a few screenshots of Reina from the same episode in S1 and she would look slightly different in all of them.