Reminder that God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist, and even religious people know it too.

That's why when a tragedy happens in America Christians ask for prayers, or say "My prayers are with you."

Wait, wait, WAIT. Hold the fuck up. Where's all that inter-denominational fighting? A Latter Day Saint could be offering prayers to a Catholic. They don't have the same ideas about God at ALL, why would a Catholic want the prayers of a Latter Day Saint?

They drop the inter-denominational fighting, because when it comes down to it, religion is just make believe shit that helps us feel better about death, and offers us a (poor) explanation for where the universe comes from... and they're all essentially pretty much the same, with differing degrees of absurdity.

It's not fuckin' true. Even religious people know it's not true deep down. It's all make believe bullshit.

Attached: antireligion.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=orayIYoPGg4&t=1s
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: ftfy.png (298x298, 77K)

Only KEK is real, the rest is obsolete.

Attached: KEKRonomicon.jpg (912x772, 538K)

FPBP

Spbp. Praise Kek!

What are you going to replace the void with? Oh, I know already. You will replace it with worship of the state, with ((DIVERSITY)) with ((MULTICULTURALISM)). You can't remove something so important to human consciousness and expect it not to be filled by something far worse. You want to abandon religion? Fine. Accept replacement migration you fucking faggot atheist.

Attached: Harpy.jpg (1240x1333, 526K)

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

We can worship celebs instead user. It's perfect.

Chekt

Its an underpinning of human morality. We seem to be lacking that globally.

Richard Dawkins for pres 2020!

Attached: wow.jpg (720x406, 40K)

Reminder that Socrates was a monotheist who rejected the gods of athens

Christianity isn't even white.

Didn't the greeks have an altar for ((the unknown god)) ??

true
OP is a degenerate faggot as always

Our creator must love degenerate faggots. Definitely made a bunch of em.

Was it one god? Socrates said the good is beyond being so even beyond the unknown I presume, but tell me if you know more

>What are you going to replace the void with?
It's a false dilemma fallacy to declare your imaginary void needs filling.

I think it was dedicated to "the unknown god". That's all I can remember.

No such thing as a void. They got dark matter in em.

>Socrates was a monotheist who rejected the gods of athens
You fucking retard. That was the play that Voltaire wrote. It wasn't historically correct.

You don't need to replace your slaver. Be free.

Still was a quasi-monotheist if you read what he wrote

The alternative is too depressing. It’s been bothering me, lately

This is embarrassing to read.
I’ll pray for you.

I just get high and watch Youtube.

Attached: mark twain religion first con.jpg (720x364, 52K)

There’s no real alternative to truth it’s just not truth, but evil itself has no existence

Reminder that truth is irrelevant and you're a fucking rube walking down the midway.

God didn't just create Adam, "Adam" is often reffered to as a collective - Adam is a group of people, with our idea of the individual Adam being the head farmer in Eden. Adamites were placed on a planet that already contained animals and beasts, or the pre-Adamite "human" races. Adamites have survived to this day, refer to bilbical texts describing people of Galilee as pale and ruddy. Sound familiar?
Denying God is denying your true blood, only a true Jew or Negro could do that.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

God does exist

Proof
We wuz biological computers made from self replication n sheit

Religion is fucked

I love these slide threads, they build my faith stronger!!

>Still was a quasi-monotheist if you read what he wrote
He rejected all the gods and said goodness (virtue) comes from yourself. Since you're making this ridiculous claim, what is the name of the supposed monotheist god that you say Socrates worshiped?

The good which is beyond being
Names are limiting and used for power - god is the source of power therefore has no name

PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1520410933328.png (830x1262, 716K)

The true answer is to replace it with the self. Atheism is the religion of pride. The belief system of arrogance taken to it's extreme. You could easily argue that because of this Atheism is Satanic and by extension Jewish.

Wow. Edgy. A little bit of bias confirmation, perhaps? Try reading Towing Jehovah, by James
Morrow. See if you don't feel a little differently afterwards.

Attached: 22337.jpg (313x475, 40K)

>Atheism is the religion of pride.
Anyone with half a brain agrees.

Everyone with an entire brain knows that atheism is not a religion. Don't take it wrong, we know what you're saying. The worst insult you can ever hurl at something you hate is to call it a "religion". That's completely understandable. You think atheism is shit the same way religion is shit and you're trying to craft the world's stupidest syllogism to prove it, but you're still incorrect.

>god is the source of power therefore has no name
Thanks for proving that Socrates did not worship any gods.

>atheism is satanism
Yes actually

Christ is Lord

OP is a faggot

Odin lives

>Religious
>Can read
pick one

>That's why when a tragedy happens in America Christians ask for prayers, or say "My prayers are with you."
Its just another way of saying "we're thinking about you". Op is a text book example of Aspergers and "FUCKING BASED SC**NC*. Absolute degenerate.

>Atheism is Satanic
If you ever read your bible, you'll discover that satan is in fact one of your abrahamic gods. You believe in him. We atheists do not. You are satan's believers. We reject belief in all gods, including your satan.

While being an atheist is obviously better than being a jewish worshiping christfag but it's not truly redpilled. Paganism is the next right step moving forward.

Pagan > Atheist who appreciates Pagan culture > Atheist > atheist christcuck.

Attached: for a white pagan future.jpg (800x450, 92K)

Christianity and Abrahmaic religions in general have killed more Europeans then any other event in human history. Being a christian is no better then converting to Islam to please refugees.

Attached: 1520286083706.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Meanwhile I believed the plague did that but your pagan worldview makes more sense, hail cumdrinker uh I mean Odin.

>. The belief system of arrogance taken to it's extreme.
One of us claims to have a "personal relationship" with the creator of the entire universe. That's the textbook definition of insane-tier arrogance.

>Saudi calling anybody out

Isn't posting on Sup Forums considered a crime in your country. I'm surprised you haven't been whipped to death yet.

Attached: 1520285920085.jpg (1136x1499, 472K)

>in your country.
He's using HideMyIP

There are some people who actually post from those countries. I remember there used to be this one Iranian user who used to post a lot. However they have their own image board similar to krautchan which is why they don't post here a lot.

100% agree. But it's "we don't need IT anymore." Abrahamism is a three-sect religion of child sacrifice. Abraham is known and revered for being willing to sacrifice his own child to the war god. Now the Abrahamists sexually abuse and mutilate children for their god. Fuck them all. Fuck their evil religion. It's the most evil thing on earth.

Attached: ThereIsNoGodStupidCunt.jpg (1200x925, 256K)

Based satanic leaf

Whatever happened to "Hitler was an Atheist"?

European churches are some of the most cucked globalist institutions on the planet, so don't pretend like christianity is some sort of bastion of the white ethnostate.
Also, nice try with flipping the script on what Atheism supposedly leads to with us all being a bunch of globalists all of a sudden. Guess you can't play the Nazi-card when you are on a forum where being a Nazi is desirable.

I want r/atheism to leave.
You obviously have no grasp of what you're talking about.

Attached: Max Patrician17.jpg (659x1170, 320K)

Is it a church father tradition to use the triangle for god? Who came up with that? The Egyptians used it for their supreme god too

Oh great. An other annoying preachy Evangelical Atheist hypocrite.

I do not know the individual but the Christian image emerged from the late Medieval era. The image is called the Eye of Providence. The triangle obviously representing the trinity, as is done with Christian artwork sometimes where God is given a triangular halo.

>The Egyptians used it for their supreme god too

Where?

Attached: Max Patrician14.jpg (610x423, 139K)

Oh shit that’s Crowley who did it, awkward

Christians are fucking idiots you think they understand or even notice symbolism? They aren't even capable of an original thought

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

The Egyptians used the eye as symbol for Wadjet the protector deity of Egypt but no triangle afaik

Christians will say that it has something to do in the Trinity (3 points on a triangle and what not).

The more ancient (and more appropriate) meaning is that the triangle represents a pyramid and the pyramid represents a dominance hierarchy. In the mortal world politicians and bankers and such are at the top of the pyramid where they have oversight over everything and control everything and are in a constant struggle to remain there lest they be deposed by ambitious rivals. The eye in the pyramid means to transcend all dominance/value hierarchies and embody what it means to be all-powerful, all-seeing and all-dictating.

That is literally the dumbest argument I have ever heard. The people pray to THEIR God, whom they believe to be effective in some manner to help with a problem they are concerned about, it doesn't fucking matter what the victim believes.

>In the mortal world politicians and bankers and such are at the top of the pyramid where they have oversight over everything and control everything and are in a constant struggle to remain there lest they be deposed by ambitious rivals. The eye in the pyramid means to transcend all dominance/value hierarchies and embody what it means to be all-powerful, all-seeing and all-dictating.

nah this is what it really means

Attached: SquareCompassEye.png (796x445, 256K)

This.

We don't need Christianity because it's cuckold religion. We don't need atheists either because they are also cucks. We need to exit all Jew ideas which are made to control us.

Attached: Buddha.jpg (765x527, 67K)

Sieg Heil

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=18s

Attached: swastika-usage-in-india.jpg (710x473, 124K)

Attached: 1505151227045.png (1131x1064, 501K)

>Everyone with an entire brain knows that atheism is not a religion.
Then why does it have strict adherents? Why does it attempt to promote itself? Why does it claim moral virtue over all other systems of thought? Why does it try to explain the origin of the universe by relying on hearsay? Why are there atheist 'movements'?

I'm perfectly fine with the idea that you don't believe in a god, but if you start preaching at me while claiming religion is stupid I'm going to call you a hypocrite. If you have no active belief in a god you should have nothing to say beyond that, if you have something to say beyond that you have an active belief in no gods, which is different and makes you a religion.

Moreover you lack even the slightest understanding of humans and fail to recognize all the failings you associate with organized religion are just failings of humanity as a whole, and that just because you claim your shit is not a religion does not make you immune to the in-fighting, the tribalism, the worship, the illogical rituals, or any or part of it. In fact, you are more vulnerable to it because you let it slip in as you think in your arrogance that you are immune.

I know that there's no God thank you.

I don't believe in God, I never remember believing in God and I don't notice how my life is any different in any demonstrable way from all the religious people I know. Whenever they ask what I'm going to do when I'm on my deathbed when I don't believe in God, I say "I don't know. I'll probably be kicking and screaming and crying because death is frightening and I don't want to die." and they say they'll be comfortable knowing that they're going to enter Heaven and then they try to convince me to attend church with them.

So, aside from lowkey trying to convince other people to believe what they believe, I don't notice any difference between us.

Religion really isn't causing any separation or harm to us in this country. Yeah, the religious people might try to "convert" you or whatever, but that's about it.

Attached: photo100322012.jpg (768x1024, 179K)

>say me and other Christians aren't capable of original thought
>cite bullshit conspiracy theory that has been rejected for years and is only popular in fringe anti-theist sites
"Okay."
Oh, the Eye of Horus? I had no idea it was connected to Wadjet. By the way, how much do you know of traditional Egyptian religion? I had a question.
>The more ancient (and more appropriate) meaning is that the triangle represents a pyramid and the pyramid represents a dominance hierarchy.
No it isn't, Jordan Peterson, it's just the trinity. The following comments you have are just conspiracy stuff, implying the dominance of politicians and bankers has any bearing on the late 18th century when it was originally designed.
It isn't a religion, m8. The west is plenty confused on the topic of "religion" but you are not making it any better.

Attached: You need to go.jpg (396x382, 88K)

You mean like your faggot Christian Savior J.Peterson?

> our only chance against evil forces is believing really hard in fairy tales

>conspiracy theory
I'm dying laughing Christians are so ignorant and stupid rofl

Hey faggot I went to a private Baptist University and guess what even priests/ministers/preachers etc admit this you fucking moron, anyone that has any kind of education knows this for fact only mhh jeeebus hillbillies that never pick up a book don't know this

The Vedas are 10.000 years old and the Chrsit story is stolen from the story of Krishna and other related stories like Osiris and Dinoysisus of course you have no fucking clue what so ever who these people even are because you are fucking idiot that thinks an incestual zombie space jew that got his own mother prego is God gas yourself and your whole retarded fucking cult of morons

youtube.com/watch?v=orayIYoPGg4&t=1s

I want to learn about Egyptian religion in the future but what I know is for example saying amen comes from Egyptian traditions because saying the name of a god gives you power over him, why specifically amen idk, if you want to know more read yourself like I said still need to read more.

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

Attached: rekt1.png (709x606, 100K)

>LONG QUOTE WITH A PICTURE OF SOME GUY WITH A BEARD
yeah man christians are so dumb like haha we are so much more logical and free thinking *posts more quotes* religions are for people who can't think for themselves!! *posts more quotes*

>religions are for people who can't think for themselves
Never said, but for the mind of a Christian that is only capable of interpreting and emulating memes no surprise you would say this from your canned responses for anyone that challenges your moronic cult, you aren't even capable of having a conversation

You can laugh all you want, you're still wrong and have no valid evidence for your view.
>Baptist University

Was that meant to impress absolutely anyone on this board? Are you new to the Christian circles on this board? Because this doesn't help you at all. This makes you seem even more uninformed.
>show me a video that cites the Old and New Testament coming from the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead'
>the book of the dead is literally a book on funeral preparation and spells to go along with it
It seems you just follow stuff that agrees with you rather than actually doing the research.

>The Vedas are 10.000 years old and the Chrsit story is stolen from the story of Krishna and other related stories like Osiris and Dinoysisus of course you have no fucking clue what so ever who these people even are because you are fucking idiot that thinks an incestual zombie space jew that got his own mother prego is God gas yourself and your whole retarded fucking cult of morons

No, what you hear from this Zeitgeist bullshit is that there are similarities but there is no evidence that they are anything more than similarities. They use conjecture to say they are stolen ideas without even providing evidence for the transference of ideas. No make it far worse, the similarities that are claimed are either outright lies (much is most often the case) or incredibly loose connections (Dionysus had followers! Jesus had followers too!). Such a theory has been debunked for at least a decade. Please do your research.

Attached: Cheers.jpg (570x754, 87K)

Good lad.

Hyksos? What proof for that
The communists Jews and the mason Jews are different people, masons are monotheist

tldr not gonna argue with a nigger tier moron who literally is incapable of an intelligent conversation I doubt you have even read the bible, they gave you a book that said a zombie space jew was God and that was plenty for you you don't even need to read it put a bullet in your face

Well lol you have to know real history this is quite complex and not easy to find information it took me years to track these fuckers start with this

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

fpbp and checked

You blaspheme against Jesus Christ, you have lost your credibility

Shoot yourself in the face

Nobody actually believes in Atheism and that includes you. Stop trying to spite God by making these threads and face the Truth.

Fuck religion and fuck the state. Worship only yourself

Attached: 1514461514154.jpg (984x457, 181K)

yah atheism if for brainlets you can prove conclusively there is an architect of this reality

Attached: Pythagoras.jpg (580x580, 120K)

That's actually conjecture, though believable conjecture. The term 'Amen' derives from the Semitic languages at the time. It is possible, given their origin, that there is a linguistic connection to Amun but the name in Hebrew for Amun and Amen would begin with different lettering so it is doubtful.

I was actually wondering how ancient Egyptian religions understood the combining of their gods, such as with Amun-Ra and Wadjet-Bast. I'm very curious what these combinations were to them and how they came about.

Attached: avemariaavemariaavemariaDEUS VULT.png (600x500, 236K)

t.satanist

>now he's running from actual discourse while trying to sound tough
Stop wasting both of our times. Defend your view or fuck off.

Attached: Must we go through this again.png (500x500, 144K)

Thanks Satanist

Attached: the gift that keeps on giving.png (1200x565, 527K)