Need Sup Forumss help

I have a debate in my political science class coming up soon and I need red pills and information on YouTube and Google censorship.

Bonus points for information on Alt Tech ( you know just to give practical alternatives to Big media companies).

Thank you

Attached: 1513710130322m.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40538483/youtube-sued-for-limiting-white-asian-male-hires-for-diversity-purposes
engadget.com/amp/2018/03/12/the-father-of-the-world-wide-web-is-one-disappointed-dad/
wired.com/2016/04/regina-dugan-leaves-google-for-facebook/
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-innovation/former-google-ceo-schmidt-to-head-new-pentagon-innovation-board-idUKKCN0W421V
cnbc.com/2017/03/23/google-chairman-eric-schmidt-advertising-and-extremist-content.html
marketrealist.com/2018/03/google-to-supply-ai-technology-for-pentagons-drone-program
gizmodo.com/google-is-helping-the-pentagon-build-ai-for-drones-1823464533
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(company)
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/apple-lawsuit-phones-slow-france-planned-obsolescence-legal-challenge-crime-a8132371.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all i got

Attached: 1516320210190.jpg (1344x794, 200K)

Let me do your homework for you faggot

name the jew

Thanks
What's the best way to name the jew?

By using the term "globalist"

Hahaha
As I recall the founders of Facebook and Tinder were Jewish.

HAHAHAHA THATS REAL GOOD LAD

>YouTube and Google censorship
Read about PragerU's lawsuit against YouTube. That'll take you straight down the rabbit hole.

you trying to socially isolate yourself and get thrown into prison? you're talking about (((academia))) are you not?

And Blacked

you also have steemit (like jewtube) and gab (like twitter)

fastcompany.com/40538483/youtube-sued-for-limiting-white-asian-male-hires-for-diversity-purposes

engadget.com/amp/2018/03/12/the-father-of-the-world-wide-web-is-one-disappointed-dad/

Brave is an alternative browser specificallly made to be unintrusive and help block intrusive sites. Made by the guy who made JavaScript and Mozilla, it’s shpposed to be the anti chrome

Do the opposite; go extreme left with some ridiculous half-baked theory to discredit them

Yes, but as long as you formulated in such a way that speaks in their language and appeals to their interest they can take a red pill or two. After all the people at the top of all this you have the most to lose not the average person.

ok lad ima give some clear officially admitted redpills for ya

Defending niggers, Muslims, faggots, pajeets you claim the moral high ground and a developed state of the civilisation in comparison with bigots such as Russians.

Jews have nothing to do with the cause of your degeneracy, they just earn money on your vanity and self indulgence.

The companies have to censor their content otherwise niggers of faggots will sue them for money every time.

Several lawsuits pending against Google for this. Look up published court filings - tons of material.

wired.com/2016/04/regina-dugan-leaves-google-for-facebook/
regina dugan was the former head of DARPA then moved to google
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-innovation/former-google-ceo-schmidt-to-head-new-pentagon-innovation-board-idUKKCN0W421V
eric schmidt former CEO of google is now the head of a pentagon DOD board
cnbc.com/2017/03/23/google-chairman-eric-schmidt-advertising-and-extremist-content.html
Eric Schmidt- "We're not arguing for censorship, we're arguing just take it off the page"

marketrealist.com/2018/03/google-to-supply-ai-technology-for-pentagons-drone-program

also google has now officially admitted it works with the military pentagon Department of Defence

also sneakily GOOGLE changed its name to ALPHABET to try to make people not know what theyre doin

better link for the last one
gizmodo.com/google-is-helping-the-pentagon-build-ai-for-drones-1823464533

Got nothing against Russians the West can learn a lot from them. Day by day the West gets weaker and weaker while the Slavs are on the up-and-up.

And all this degeneracy and slovenliness in the West is brought about by a massive influx of immigrants that has a lot of Jewish influence behind it.

also WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I JUST FOUND IT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(company)

also apple the so called trendy progressives merging with the chinese government censoring everyone and having slave factories where people try to commit suicide so they put suicide nets up
also apples planned obsolesence
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/apple-lawsuit-phones-slow-france-planned-obsolescence-legal-challenge-crime-a8132371.html

This shit is good

Attached: 1515635212521.jpg (1024x818, 549K)

was gonna say i'm not getting the happening visions but i got one more
the internet came from ARPANET
yes thats right THE FUCKING INTERNET WAS STARTED BY DARPA AN ARM OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE A.K.A THE MILITARY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET