Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them and drinks the blood of the dead

Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them and drinks the blood of the dead

>A hitwoman for one of Mexico’s most notorious cartels has made a stunning confession from her California jail cell: she claims to have had intercourse with beheaded corpses and drank their blood.

>During her time working for the cartel she bore witness to a host of gruesome moments, including a man’s head being smashed open with a mace.

>‘I remember feeling sad and thinking I did not want to end up like that,’ said Juana.

>Her aversion to blood did not last long, however.

>Local news site Denuncias claims Juana began to ‘feel excited by it, rubbing myself in it and bathing in it after killing a victim.’

>‘I even drank it when it was still warm,’ she alleged.

>Denuncias said Juana ‘insinuated’ at having ‘had sex with the cadavers of those decapitated, using the severed heads as well as the rest of their bodies to pleasure herself'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688554/Mexican-hitwoman-reveals-affinity-drinking-human-blood-having-intercourse-beheaded.html

Attached: 6756B5E1-ACE8-4A57-BE3B-52CDFA4CCFC9.jpg (306x380, 41K)

She’s a qt. I’d let her rape me.

Let's make this a Mexican gore webm thread in her honour!

Shit, well now I am conflicted. My personal creed is, "user, no matter what, you'll never have sex with a girl who has sex with corpses". But now, idk.

7/10 would fuck

I don't know why but this turns me on.

hot

based Juana, kill some gringos for me linda, literally SLAAAAYYYY GURLLL YASSSSS

Aztecs. Truly a fascinating culture.

Videos or it didn't happen

Brehs can you imagine how crazy of a fuck she'd be?

Attached: 1491632077075.png (480x454, 307K)

she's in california jail getting porked by some buff blonde beach bum prison guard now. umad?

she'd have to kill you first

>Actually gets the job done
>Sup Forums keeps roleplaying about killing certain race

Attached: 1516468090494.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

>hitwoman
>No rear sight on AR-15

Not even mad mijo, she is cartel shit and can rot in hell being raped every single day of her life, glad california wants to keep our garbage tho, enjoy it!

truly our best and brightest

>tfw Juanita will never cut your throat and behead you.
>then make you eat her pussy after dead.

it's not fair bros!

Attached: 1470083189889.png (633x758, 29K)

umad af we gettin that sweet brown puss

I think she is a bull shitter.

Shes Mexican, so thats a guarantee

cartel vids are a great way to redpill normies to never ever visit that shithole

too traditional

Sexy. Where's there more of her?

Attached: 20180112_000953.jpg (978x978, 283K)

>she has sex with corpses after beheading them
No heart beat no boner
so this is the power of mexican intellectuals

Spics are savages and should all be eliminated

Agreed, and they are great in the sack

no such thing as hitwomen. these are just the wives/girlfriends of cartel members and have guns. hardcore killers don't pose with a gun like that she's holding it like a turkey baster

>Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them and drinks the blood of the dead

Attached: 1496870345231.png (235x216, 91K)

AR doesn't even have a rear sight lol typical low IQ animals

maximum level of kek mexibro

too true

she's an elite hitwoman, user. she doesn't use irons or even glass. that bitch hipfires and hits EVERYTHING

This savagery is good for only one reason; it shows the true nature of the brown menace. Why are all other races so barbaric?

Corpses never say no

>this thread again

Go to borderlandbeat.com and get something new fucko

I was also thinking this. lol what the fuck kind of person would hire a hit woman? I know women historically make the best spies and all, but hitmen? It's more cute than threatening. Still hope this bitch gets burned alive though.

That type of crazy is so fucking hot.

Attached: anthony.jpg (341x400, 58K)

to be absolutely fair i feel kind of silly because we all know of that nork agent who wore the LOL meme shirt on her assignment to kill Kim Jong-nam. but i digress that is an outlier

Attached: 1519783434535.gif (236x173, 1.82M)

>he doesn't know about rigor mortis of the dick

Plus she can still grind her clit against whatever she wants using blood as warm lube to get off on.

Hot!

>all these faggots wanting to fuck a 100 percent el gobolino orc

Fucking dumb beaner. Stop being fascinated by this trash. Literally on the same level as niggers yet theres 100x more of them. All need to be catapulted back over the wall.

Maybe Sup Forums is secretly submissive and get turned on by strong psychopathic women as it relates to them being dominated.

She looked cute as fuck.

Attached: 1512002886949.jpg (395x395, 33K)

>she has sex with corpses after beheading them
That's impossible.

whatever helps you sleep at night goblino

This. She doesn't even have a modded clip

Well, cartel is not an equal opportunity employer with quotas, so you have to make sure you stand out.
>tfw cartels are the only one left that hire based on merit

"and they shall know I was there by the cockrings holding the erections on the corpses" - "dead stiff" Jauna

dare i say, our amigos? merit based opportunities

That's just femdom though and that shit's dumb. That's just whores in latex fucking men who want it with strap-ons. This is something different. She's truly a psychopath and acts on it criminally and gets away with it. She's so over the top indulgent and hedonistic and unpredictable and uncontrollable that I can't help but be drawn to it primarily. She is a unicorn. She kills men and beheads them and then uses the head to rub one out before chucking it away and moving on with her devil-may-care killing spree. That's hot.

Now, of course, that's the fantasy. The truth is as the other user said, she's just some cartel capo's fucktoy and he probably started this urban legend to bolster his influence, and hasn't done any of that shit.

same what the fuck is wrong with my brain that i find women like this attractive? Im scared

Attached: stareatthevoid.jpg (999x860, 204K)

But even fresh blood is just sticky filth after a minute exposed to air.
ITT: 12 yr old suburban cunts reading a daily mail link.
Fucken hell

Been thinking that ever since pic related happened, which was then (((denied))) and (((debunked))). It was said they got quickly sent back to Colombia after they shot and killed terrorists in Paris, stopping the attack. While a regular law abiding poor cunt would probably rot in prison forever. And the moral of the story is for our governments to respect us, we should join a cartel.

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (640x442, 55K)

Such an heresy, i can understand why she got jailed. using your body on a corpse it feels like a waste. I wouldn't be happy myself if i had to know that a cuties was raping my corpse without my consent. I wouldn't mind if i had to be raped then killed by her though.

Holy shit she's hot, i would bang her twice if needed.

Attached: 1510795833552.gif (400x300, 289K)

Neat.

why would you behead a man before raping him?

wtf i love cartels now!?

wtf she is so cute how can she do that?

>quickly sent back to Colombia
>And the moral of the story is for our governments to respect us, we should join a cartel.

i unironically feel enlightened

Attached: feelmanhappy.jpg (1512x1512, 430K)

>Mexican hitwoman claims she has sex with corpses after beheading them
How does a woman have sex with a corpse?

Fucking Mexicans in America.

pics or its a LARP

Why are female assassins and hit women so hot? I don't know what it is.

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 29K)

the other head...

>Her job entailed standing at a lookout point for eight hours at a time. If she failed, Juana said she was tied up and fed a single taco per day.

lol

Easier for hot women to seduce their marks.
Then when your guard is down...bam the old fork in the eye

What's the bounty on her up to? I'm sure there's something.

>hire hit woman.
>relay details of lucrative target through 3rd, 4th and even 5th parties.
>she shows up to get the "Target."
>ambush, collect bounty.
>ghost out of country to nice Caribbean Island.

>playing bounty hunter with mexican cartels
nothing could go wrong

Gotta lure her across the border.

>sure she'd come, for the right price.

>daily fail.
Why should I believe this story, again?

Checked. Where do I sign up, desu?

Attached: IMG_0940.jpg (500x568, 125K)

DailyMail needs to fuck off already with the tabloid crap.

>Professional fuckimg assassin with no rear damn sight.

>would literally eternally haunt MK Ultra, Satanic Glow In The Dark C.I.A. Niggers that raped me and sacrificed me to Moloch
>get a huge boner of thinking of being her victim

More likely is they find out who you are and torture your immiediate family to death as a message