Why is it offensive when a white person says nigger but when a black person says cracker its perfectly fine?

Why is it offensive when a white person says nigger but when a black person says cracker its perfectly fine?

Attached: IMG_1777.jpg (317x465, 26K)

because only betas get offended

Nigger is not offensive to me

It's offensive to do both. And both are punishable legally.

Because white people don't chimp out nor voice out about it. That simple.

If we whites pulled together and fought side by side, these niggers would never dare.

Because niggers are stupid enough to be offended by a word.

A FUCKING WORD. Drama queens.

I enlisted in the USMC.
IN MCRD all the niggers called us cracker every day.
I became racist in the Corps. And I realized the US will lose the next war by relying on niggers in the military.

That is part of it, but it is mostly to establish dominance in their minds. They look at us as inferior therefore how dare we whites speak up.

In one sense they are right in that we use words that don't mean shit because we will be dead or in the hospital at least.

We have to speak their language to establish dominance and that language is violence. And when we are violent with them, you don't stop until you know they are in a coma, nor fight by rules because they don't. If you do, they will see you as weak. That simple folks.

cracker isn't offensive, cracker - crack of the whip they're basically saying you're their master.

It's like a slug coming up with an insult to call a lion. It can't hurt because they both fucking know who the superior organism is. Niggers can call us names, but nothing can change the fact that we have done nothing but dominate them throughout history, and they only exist now because we allowed them to.

It's like a retard calling you dumb.

niggers are held to a different standard than whites in all areas of life, if they werent theyd be doing even worse than they already are.

cracker means whip cracker

Cracker
Umad

Attached: 1520276624211.jpg (480x470, 173K)

Because white people owe black people

Because when you remind a black person that they're black, they feel inferior and don't know how to properly handle that sudden realization. Remind a white person they're white, all they think is "Oh, thank god."

One of them got the nickname because they got slaved for years
The other got the nickname because of the sound the made when the whip hit their backs
Gee, I wonder why cracker doesn't have that much effect, its almost like they're reminding whites and blacks that one of them was superior and beat the shit out of the inferior one

Fucking blacks getting praised by white libshits all over the Internet for making racist anti-white posts.
Sickening.

Attached: 1499564701503.jpg (900x855, 83K)

Cracker is a compliment, to remind you you used to be boss man

because cracker is a weak insult?

>all they think is "Oh, thank god."
Oh is that what goes through our minds nigger? Hmmm inform us more about ourselves why don't you.

dis one

You have the reading comprehension of a nigger, just saying.

I get the etymological sense that it started from some hicks butchering the word "Niger" when some new slaves from there showed up and had enough pride to speak up still.
"Oh, you're from "Nai-jeer" huh? We don't speak like dem Frenchies round heah! We speak American English! From now on, youse a nigger!"
I think it seems fairly probable.

Hm, shouldn't have called me a cracker. Takes me right back to owning land and people.

Because you fail to understand it's not about equality or fairness. It's about oppressor vs oppressed and those in the oppressed group can say and do as they please while the oppressing group has limitations and rules.