Shoukoku no Altair

Latest chapters discussion.
I can see that the cost of retreating is way heavier than keeping the siege but I can't see why would the Anti-Empire Alliance switch camp if the siege army retreat. Are the cannons that big of a deal anyway? And Mahmut aside, would sending such a small army back home make any difference, realistically speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-golden-city.tumblr.com/post/166634552127/türkiye-may-entrust-its-back-to-me-kazıklı
youtube.com/watch?v=X1JfzGmCbYc
skyhopedango.tumblr.com/post/126986256481/shoukoku-no-altair-san
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump?

MC is a competetent strategist above having men. He has changed battles with less.

When will the next chapter come out? Do they wait until the whole volume is released?

So why not just send back Mahmut with a small force? The more people they have the slower they move and the more resources waste on logistic. Beside, Mahmut is definitely great but are the bigwigs in Turkiye so incompetent they they can't possibly win without Mahmut? I just don't see a point of sending a talented commander back from the front line when what the capital needs is more men to make up for the difference of both strength and number.

The countries that joined the Alliance turned their backs to the most powerful military force in the world because they trusted Torqiye would bring them independence and hope. If they see their army retreating and leaving them behind in the middle of the battlefield the Alliance would break apart forever. It's not about the cannons.

As for Mahmut they are just sending him back as a symbolic action, to let everyone see Zaganos still cares about the homeland and hasn't gone overambitious with his invasion.

It will be monthly release from what i heard
also recently they translated 2 prequal chapters

Kurt Kurt Pasha when?

That sounds like Turks own them something when the Alliance is clearly for the benefit of everyone. They didn't manage to watch their ally back when that's their job then throwing a fit when their ally turned back to deal with their blunder is just unsightly.

Does anyone have more pages from this databook?

>That sounds like Turks own them something when the Alliance is clearly for the benefit of everyone
It is clearly for the benefit of Torqiye, it just so happens that what's good for them has spill over benefits for other members. If Torqiye leaves, it would not be inconceivable to see it as a sign of betrayal.

Can't beleive of all characters Louis is the canon gay one.

How do I tap that boipussi?

Not only he is gay, he got one of the hottest boyfriends in Altair.

You need to be at least a prime minister.

What Sup Forums thinks of Sarıca pasha?

He was cute and there was absolutely no need to kill him plotwise. I believe it was done only to make Balaban look worse.

i think Balaban's reasoning was there shall be no place in earth for those still stuck in dilemma

He was totally gay for Balaban and wanted the D. I see no other reason for his behaviour.

Well, it's a forced and illogical reasoning to make a character into cliche villain.

Fanart by Kobayashi Hirokazu (writer of Toukoku no Subaru)
TL:
“Türkiye may entrust its back to me. Kazıklı…”

Because the last few chapters has made it clear that Zaganos may or may not even give a fuck about Turkiye, and that his main goal is simply fucking over Baltrein as much as possible.

“Father!! You’re thinking of V!!”
“….V?”

This is a pun on Fate/Apocrypha, wherein the Servant character Black Lancer turns out to be Vlad III of Wallachia (on whom Zygmunt is based). One of his attacks is named “Kazıklı Bey”, Turkish for “The Impaler Duke/Prince”.
the-golden-city.tumblr.com/post/166634552127/türkiye-may-entrust-its-back-to-me-kazıklı

Zağanos really is a batshit insane isn't he?

Ought to be, given that he is vengeance driven.
It's time for the Turkish people to riot against fucking Gulen terrorist groups, so that the blood of Mathyrs may be avenged!!! Allahu Akhbar!

How will the siege of Mur go like now that Mahmut is gone? Once the imperial troops go out for the final clash, will Zaganos be able to defeat them without the other commanders? Will Sigfried show up to help? Will Eyepatch reveal his ultimate plan to kill Zaganos?

I have the feeling this last chapter put a big death flag over Zaganos.

Fucking speedreader filth.
Where the FUCK are any spare imperial troops? Everything that was left is now invading Turkye.
The Emperor can only hole behind the fucking Phoefag walls and the filthy island capital, while biding his time for a fucking surrender of the siege.
You fucking mongrel, read the fucking product instead of filthy reasoning with shounen shit you have boiling in your bloodstream.

Can Mahmut get pregnant?

not that user but why you are so angry user?
chill and explain in detail.

I'm angry because I hate speedreader to such a degree that I can't sleep at night while thinking at the damage they unleash by speaking shit about products they didn't even fucking read to begin with.

We can only test that out.

English translation is already at least five chapters behind the Japanese release. I believe there are 106 chapters in Japanese now.

huh, then new chapter should out in a month

are the tiny horses intentional?

Yes. Someone post the page with thick huge horses.

What's the deep meaning behind drawing the tiny horses?

iirc tiny horses are more mobile rather than heavy horses

Don't you like little horses, user? They are cute.

they shouldn't have destroyed the all those sark yays
could be really useful in siege of Murs

Nice fanfic, Gralat.

"they took my waifu's virginity"
"i took their heads"

That butt always disconcerts me.

guess lele can detach her bones when its necessary

Mahmut vs Arslan
Who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1JfzGmCbYc
>Tfw there are proper tools for screen toning but she chose to do it with a regular cutter and her fingernails.

I've only watched old Arslan. Mahmut is cuter.

>Mahmut vs Leletits
It's been a long time coming, hasn't it?

Can someone edit this to make it look a little less horrifyinh

God, I really hope Ikezaki Misa would make Mahmut doujin as well. That Alexander ass teasing made me cum buckets.

>That Alexander ass teasing made me cum buckets.
fuck man i came like 2-3 times to that one, literally emptied my balls.
that doujin was way too erotic
dangerous levels of erotic

heh
btw author ships Mahmut and Leletits in Shoukoku no Altair-san

for comprasion

That's another mangaka.
Author's ship should be

skyhopedango.tumblr.com/post/126986256481/shoukoku-no-altair-san
yeah but she drew this

>One of her tits is bigger than his head
Jesus.

Yaoihands.jpg

Anybody here read Shut Hell? How does this compare?

I read shut hell a bit.
Its good manga, however its bit edgy
Mongols are the big baddies however not sure if Turks/Turkics appear

you should keep reading, it's really not edgy at all, it picks up quite well after the first volume or so.

>Have 77 guns
>Burn them instead of storing them in a cave somewhere for later use