Pennsylvania special election tomorrow

And not a single thread that I’ve seen for it. It’s insanely close. An old establishment republican vs a fresh new democrat that was in the Marines. What’s going on Pol? We need to win this. If not, then when November hits the democrats will sweep, just like republicans in 2010.

If you think about it, if Republicans do loose the house in November it will be just like what happened to Obama.

Attached: 7449162C-9E11-4207-950F-FA7420340226.jpg (736x920, 83K)

There's no way the republican will win

Even spergs here can smell the incoming shitshow.

Yeah boo hoo.
Meanwhile, sauce on the girl please.

literally makes no difference, neo-cons are just as fucked

coral.sharon ig

How close is the race?

Lamb, the dem, is AHEAD. Honestly, Saccone has no chance. I hope I'm wrong.

these girls are always from israel. interesting.

Paint it red Little Donald!!!

Writing is on the wall already. Only annoying thing is that a win by a moderate white male democrat will still be treated as a huge win for the progressive cause.

The "democrat" is actually just a republican that the DNC purchased to be their puppet. None of his policies are democrat (yet, obviously)

*positions, not policies

It's a textbook JIDF tactics

she has big tiddies and a nice face, but I bet her pussy feels the exact same as a marginally good looking women, it might even be blown out and significantly looser then your average girl. Then you gotta deal with all her needy bullshit on top of that. "I look good user, why arent we living in a mansion, and you dont have a genetically engineered horse cock to plow me with" style shit.

That’s a very deep statement, user. It’s not about what’s on the outside, it’s about how her insides feel.

NOOOOOOOOOO, SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

as long as its tight, lifes alright

fuck off shill

Vote for Saccone Penn/bros/

This

Bump for P!

Mommy

Down with popery!

Wait wut? There's an election tomorrow? Is this the one that's like up in like outer Pittsburgh?

The same. The President has been tweeting about it, giving a record of number of congressional wins vs. losses, etc.

MILKIES

I don't know if I'm slipping or whether the news is trying to keep quiet about these elections. There was a city council election the other week that I knew about from yard signs, but I didn't hear anything about it on the news until after the results came in.

I didn't even vote for President Trump, didn't vote at all, but I still check his Twitter @ twice per day excluding Sundays. There's a method to his madness though it may be too little too late. That could be a way for you to stay on top of such things, lad.

I'll take Kegels for 400 Alex...

Nah, I steer clear of the social media world. Sup Forums is my proxy for that. To be fair, I've fallen out of my usual routine of checking drudge and keystonereport over breakfast.

I thought that everything just got gerrymandered to help democrats?

Attached: wut (30).gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Did they actually regerrymander it? Last I heard Toomie was pulling some kind of law suit to put it on hold or something, but that was a few weeks ago.

everyone gerrymanders, everyone points fingers at the others gerrymandering

thats a lot of projection in a post. im sorry your relationships havent worked out. if its any consolation, I can relate.