Will /ourguy/ knock out Frieza tonight?

Will /ourguy/ knock out Frieza tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B0aHu1UO0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toshio say than cabba is getting something different to a normal ssj 2.
Maybe he is getting the ssj Ikari

If Frieza is gonna lose to this lil cuck dbs will be dead to me.
Remember that he escaped hakai energy and even learned to tame it on his own.
All three U6 saiyans together shouldn't even be able to beat him.

Yes. Cuck Lizard out in 9 hours.

Why would Frieza knock himself out?

You missed the page in the manga where Toppo also says he doesn't know if he could've won if he didn't land that counter.

>he doesn't know if he could've won if he didn't land that counter.
Doesn't matter does he did land that counter.

"Simply put, it's because [the red hair] looks so strong," said Toriyama. "The colour yellow has already been used, and blue isn't really that strong looking, so visually, red is easy to understand."

He couldn't even knock out Caulifla's hymen

Kiero, Goha-

It was implied that they were somewhat close in power in the anime too, nice cherrypicking.

Wow. I hate SSB now.

Does this look like a general to you?

is it gay if you want to fuck frieza? asking for a friend haha

Fuck off, Perucho.

>they were somewhat close in power in the anime too

>Toppo got boucned around
>literally took no damage from the kamehameha besides a ripped justice suit
HEROES NEVER DIE

He was propably just suprised because Goku suddenly powered up.
He fought back evenly afterwards and got some hits in aswell then even powered up further after he took barely any damage from a warp kamehameha.

I see no blood or scars
Only fatigue and a ripped shirt.
U7 fags on suicide wathc

Will /ourguy/ score the tomboy or convert the dyke to straightness?

>nice cherrypicking.
Save that for this guy

/ourguy/ will eliminate all those shitty monkeys.

>only fatigue

>fatigued
>sweating
>and covered injuries

No damage.

out in two weeks

Where are the injuries?

>tfw I didn't like Frieza before Super
>now hes one of my favorite characters
The only character they really haven't fucked up in Super

Can't wait for it.

Meant to reply to

>seththeprogrammer

Real Damage examples would be a broken arm, REALLY labored breathes, and maybe a bruised eye

They almost ruined him with an overall shitty arc and movie but he sure has come through in the current one.

I wanna taste those monkey tears.

Blue is retarded. SSGSS should have had orange hair, it would make sense because red+yellow

Goku took no damage at all

L-Lewd

Youre right. he didnt
in a extra exhibition match for fun, both took no damage.

>Real Damage
>in the DBS anime
Top kek nope you only get harsh lines.

>REALLY labored breathes
So basically this

nah he needs to be breathing harder, slow down the gif or speed it up should work

>orange
You better be shitposting.

This track playing in Super when?

youtube.com/watch?v=0B0aHu1UO0U

mustard supa sayan is shit
i want the light yellow back

those lines are so shit, at least in Z there were splotches of blood on top of them

>nah he needs to be breathing harder
He's clearly winded no matter how much you try and damage control.

I don't get this. DBS still targets the same demographic as Z did, so why all the censorship compared to Z?

toei needs more money so they try to make the show more kid friendly

Why does Toppo have no ring outs in the ToP so far? Even Tien has one.

Being Winded isnt hard damage.
You can recover faster from that than a broken arm

>nah he needs to be breathing harder, slow down the gif or speed it up should work

They were holding back in the manga.

They don't hold back in the manga.

>They don't hold back in the manga.

It is especially when place along side injuries and sweating. Also Goku on the other hand was completely fine despite them being "equal"

This isn't Toei's garbage where everyone is assumed to be holding back unless said otherwise.

Hit was literally holding back in the manga
Zamasu was toying with Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks in the manga
Vermould was holding back in the GoD Tourney
Beerus is literally always holding back

You morons really need to stop trying to make sense of Toei's incompetence.

Toppo's fight with Goku has him look overpowered twice but on the both of them he just forgets the damage and powers up further right afterwards, first to SSB Goku level and then in the second one when he gets interrupted by the GP.

Toei is generally unable to convey any sense of competent power scaling nowadays unless it is for something like the so-called special from a couple weeks ago. Either the fighter gets BTFO and stops moving like it happened to the yardrat that got thrashed by Freeza, or it goes like in webm related where Kale manhandles Goku but doesn't get in any damage on him during their fight despite being portrayed as clearly stronger than his SS2 (basically what happens in the anime Toppo fight but in reverse and turned up to eleven).

On both instances the result of the battle ends up retconned by Toei themselves: first Goku clearly outdoes Toppo in their battle, but then the characters in universe act as if it had been a close battle and that any of the two could have won.

And for the fembroly vs Goku fight she is later retconned into not being strong enough for a rematch with Goku just yet (and thus put on hold until she and Caulifla could get stronger) and then retconned into weaker than Hit despite the latter clearly not being able to do something like withstanding a SSB kamehameha (his time skip gets broken by SSB in some filler episode that attempted to bring the anime continuity closer to the one in the manga where Goku did exactly this in their very first fight).

In the anime, Goku was training with Whis before the exhibition matches.

>Cabba gets Blanco

>Real Damage
>in the DBS anime
>Top kek nope you only get harsh lines.
This, sometimes you don't even get that. Trunks here took less damage then Toppo despite the differences in power here being greater.

He trained for like half a day, exactly the same as happened in the manga.

A light spar isn't going to make that huge a difference.

I want to see him job, Jobbing and humiliated Frieza is much better than boring smug Frieza

Trunks clearly tanked that blast :^)

Never gets old seeing toeitoddlers make a fool of themselves.

Whis has a brother

when will this shitty arc with no consequences be over.

Shhh, it's okay.

U6 bootleg verse will be erased once and for all. I can't wait for it.

why does he sound black

Bonus points if he gets one of them to attack from the spectator seats in their anger at seeing their team mate monkey scum getting tortured by the Emperor himself and this is makes end up with an earlier exit by the hands of the Zenos.

Toppo never went full power unlike the manga, and the kamehameha he tanked was much stronger than the one Kale tanked.

>the kamehameha he tanked was much stronger than the one Kale tanked.
Nice headcanon

When Grand Priest is about to be defeated, signifying the end of DBS

He was training in the manga? The one who was training was Vegeta.

It shouldve helped him to regain the strength he had in the Trunks Arc.

>he doesn't know about the warp kamehameha nearly killing a stronger foe than Goku
Come on user, Cell even surviving that was a major asspull due to his core supposedly being on his head

why can't you fuckups enjoy the manga and the anime as 2 different stories?, why gotta behave like a fucking monkey all the time and fight and argue for no good reason?

>It shouldve helped him to regain the strength he had in the Trunks Arc.
Again
>A light spar isn't going to make that huge a difference.

i hope the manga gets turned into movies

>the warp kamehameha nearly killing a stronger foe than Goku
Cell wasn't going all out against Goku and the IT doesn't suddenly make the Kamehameha more powerfully.

El Grand Padre vs Gohan Blanco when?

That Depends of the director, the new one doesn't seem like blood at all, also more strict laws in japan, onepiece gets a free pass because has been airing since 1999 non stop

Headcanon when Whis mentioned Goku went too serious vs Toppo and Goku mentioning he wanted to a bit more of energy vs Kale?

Doesn't change the fact that he got outdone through the battle and everyone in the audience has in fact expected him to have killed Toppo with the kamehameha wave he did on him. Toei did a shoddy job at making him seem like a foe on par with Goku, admit it.

tonight amigo

How would Sup Forums have shitposted about this during the original release?

Yes it does, because it is at point blank range and more imortantly granted Goku the freedom to use as much power as he wanted to.
Did you forget that most of the jobbers watching the fight were freaking out that Goku could end up destroying Earth if he were to put that much power into the kamehameha?

importantly*

Whis and Beerus acted like that because they thought Goku killed Toppo with the attack showing he didn't "tank" it but on the other hand Kale did tank it because she wasn't affected by the kamehameha at all, she walked through that shit.

Gohan better hurry, Padre is already destroying the GoDs

>O MY BLONDE HAIR xD
kinda like that

O MY LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

>so this new series is called dragonball Z
>whats next dragonball XX or dragonball XY

I am growing stronger.

>Yes it does
Not it doesn't all it does is change the location you fire from.

>point blank range
Doesn't mean shit see >Did you forget that most of the jobbers watching the fight were freaking out that Goku could end up destroying Earth if he were to put that much power into the kamehameha?
Again that had nothing to do with IT.

She was running out of breath when she was choking Goku(before powering up).

Power level fags continue to be the leading cause of DB fandom decline

GOKU AMARILLO