Kengan Asura 83

New chapter is out. Didn't expect that twist at the end, though it does explain the match-up.

Also, bonus illustration from volume 21. Anyone know who the guy beside giganigga is? I thought Haruou, but his gut isn't nearly big enough. Mockey also doesn't have that thick of a trank and neither Sekibayashi nor Kiozan has a tattoo on their backs. Is it one of the bodyguards?

I'm pretty sure that's Komada. The guy Ohma defeated in the first chapter.

It's quite important that we get properly introduced to these referees, yes.

Been looking forward to this fight.

And that's it. What's his plan here. Because it's kinda screwy, considering how it turns out.

this is a preview of the omake for the last chapter

Thanks for the dump

Thanks

Kazuo is a goddamn treasure
ffs every girl in this manga makes my dick diamonds

there's still more but for now I can't find it

and looks like there will be another but it may be limited to a certain bookstore

Rihito and Okubo giving off that Scum Squad vibe.

I was seeing the lastest chapter and holy shit, Agito has finally awoken, he's a fucking beast

And then they had lots of sex.

Goddamn, these designs are delicious.

What the fuck was that all about? I thought Sen would at least last a little

Looks like the bodyguards taught him how Sen usually fights, or something like that
There's no other explanation, Agito's previous matches were more equal and he wasn't that much strong back then

Well, that sucks. Is the match already over though? I can see some other asspull coming, or something like that

Of course Sen will give more fight tho,
but he'll end up having his ass quicked very badly and then his ex will come after him. Just like that user said

>ffs every girl in this manga makes my dick diamonds

aint that the fuckin truth

Wait, which volumes are these from? I've got up to volume 22 downloaded.

Well, let's not be hasty. We might be in for a bit of back and forth here.

Can he still somehow turn the tables?

Love this manga

sorry, I don't know
I just found them in google images

I want to have violent yet loving sex with sharkgirl

Hope so

Is Hatsumi gonna be okay guys?

Wish we got to know more about this grill.

BAT DAUUU

Somehow its suprisingly easy to understand the korean raws

When did the Advance first get named? Also is it ever explained, cant read the korean. It seems to be just his heart pumping so heart it sounds like a car engine

>the belts are all tied wrong
It's the little things

It seems like one of Luffy's gears where he heats up his rubber body and his speed increases.

gear second is him literally increasing his heart rate because his rubber body can sustain the strain

Can he even be stopped?

That whole chapter was painful to me, seeing Sen getting beat up like that hurts.
>the way he just clinged to Agito trying to catch his breath
;_;

You can't beat a man with no blindspots.

Volume rips don't include the papers that come with physical volumes, I'm afraid. Go to Ebay for that shit.