Nicky

time.com/5192352/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea/
He plead not guilty...
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43081361
but admitted he did it to police?

Attached: Cruz.jpg (1096x616, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/local-news/investigations/jail-records-reveal-nikolas-cruz-was-seen-laughing-in-jail-days-after-parkland-school-shooting?page=2
youtube.com/watch?v=0aqLwHP4y6Q
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-willing-plead-guilty-life-n848846?cid=public-rss_20180217
archive.is/a00rv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this going to morph into an insanity defense? I question whether or not he will even have a legit defense attorney. He'll probably end up "hanging himself in prison" if this a true not guilty plea.

Still don't have a complete picture of his background and probably won't get word on his motivations. There was some sort of agreement that certain details from his life would be withheld or not be =disclosed publicly if I remember right.

He currently has a public defender, not sure if it's still the same one he started with. As for insanity, perhaps:
wptv.com/news/local-news/investigations/jail-records-reveal-nikolas-cruz-was-seen-laughing-in-jail-days-after-parkland-school-shooting?page=2
He was an average weird socially inept kid. His brother was often made to bring him to hang out with his friends. The police were called to the Cruz household (Nik, Zach, and their mother) over 3 dozen times without an arrest or report of any kind. Cruz's mother tried to have him committed or assessed at one point, but they couldn't track him down or something, nothing ever came of it.

I believe he was expelled rather than graduating

NOT GUILTY

cruz had nothing to do with the shooting though. he didn't fire even one bullet.

You're right. I mean I knew he'd been expelled but I got confused and assumed his class had graduated prior given the ages of the deceased, but it's probably not relevant.

>average
Developmental delay and autism

It clearly was Putin, not him !

youtube.com/watch?v=0aqLwHP4y6Q

Attached: 1520889493496.jpg (564x813, 108K)

Attached: 1520899359270.jpg (1242x2086, 1.61M)

Passing by bump for potential and awareness.

Any neet anons with hoarder roommates/parents have access to a newspaper from a few days after?

They are rewriting history, nothing to see goy.
He plead guilty then revoked it. Now it seems the media and google is changing the truth to 'he revoked his not guilty plea'

trying to avoid the death penalty probably

A month old newspaper? It's a good idea, but a long shot at this point, probably.

He is so pretty, I want to tongue his piss hole.

I think that would be the only real hard evidence we could find if they're scrubbing archives as well as a changing headlines; I'm just glad we're not at the point where nanobots would be able to simultaneously alter every newspaper in the world yet.

NO THIS IS A LIE!!!!!

HE PLEAD GUILTY! He just changed it to NOT GUILTY! The media is completely lying!

Attached: 1517780907373.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

>Le not even one bullet meme

>He was an average weird socially inept kid.
false. His co-workers said he was social and customer oriented. He may of been obsessed with airsoft and real guns but the dude even had a girlfriend. We are not talking about a complete social outkast, this kid was adopted and both of his adoptive parents died, then the Snead family was after his inheritance and so left in an argument, and then the blond trailer trash got into it with him (then baker acted the brother).

You people, I fucking swear. Dont even bother to investigate this shit, just go with the most obvious, easy assumed answer possible. The kid was going through rough times and he was setup (Project Orion or MK ULTRA). Part of this whole thing is to jack his inheritance. Thats why the blond bitch Baker acted the brother. That's why they arrested this kid without revealing ANY fucking evidence whatsoever that he committed the crime. No video, no pictures, the kid wasnt even walking home he was walking aimlessly

What the fuck is going on? We have reports that he pled guilty. We have reports he pled not guilty. We have reports that he's withdrawn his not guilty plea. We have reports that he's withdrawn his guilty plea.

It's like we're being prevented from knowing exactly what's going on.

He 100% please guilty a day or so after the shooting
There is video of it
This is like some ministry of truth shit going on or something

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-willing-plead-guilty-life-n848846?cid=public-rss_20180217

archive.is/a00rv

Attached: 1504342552158.png (998x615, 162K)

Libraries likely have microfeesh records and old newspaper

Good idea; thanks user

Attached: 1519154127403.png (700x467, 78K)

Martin Bryant plead not guilty also.
But all you will read today is he plead guilty.
( after 5 months of solitary and torture)

NOT GUILTY

Attached: smug eric.jpg (286x399, 47K)

imagine being the faggot at the BBC who came up with the URL slug format that lazily groups all US and Canada news into the same style of URL. i automatically ignored the URL and didn't consider clicking it at all because it says "canada" when I know the topic at hand took place in the US. a nontrivial percentage of other people must do the same. how fucking hard is it to at least embed some words from the headline into the URL slug. i mean can you fucking imagine, someone got paid literal money to come up with this URL slug, "world-us-canada". it filtered through entire teams at the BBC who either thought it was a good idea or were too afraid to say what they really thought.

you can really see his Jewish features in this pic

Reality.exe has crashed, reboot (Y, N)?

>believing any publicly released statements made by Cruz were actually said by Cruz when he is in the custody of corrupt law enforcement agents who participated in the false flag and are the sole intermediary of the statement releases

N

Attached: manmade.png (1172x682, 2.2M)