SOUTH AFRICAN CHRISTIAN PROPHECY WW3/RACE-WAR

Nikolaas van Rensburg predicted the first, second and Third World War. According to his views the White South Afrikaner boers would get help from Imperial Germans during the last war of liberation at the End of Times. The Imperial Germans would give the boers weapons to be able to defend themselves against the indians and blacks that have been incited to wage a war of genocide against the whites.
This has ties with the German Antarctica Conspiracy Theory which states that Germans did flee before Berlin was captured and they went on U-Boat to Antarctica.
Well this devout Christian man Rensburg had a vision in which God told him these things which were about to pass.
He predicted the Rise of Nelson Mandela and white genocide going on in South Africa
There is a book out there written by a man named Adriaan Snyman, it's called Voice of a Prophet, you can download the free E-Book right here.
archive.org/details/VanRensburg
These are two prophecies he predicted
>“Van Rensburg said all these things would go hand- in-hand with a resurrection of racial uprisings throughout the world. It will
start in Europe, he warned, and then spread throughout the rest of the world.
Now the second prophecy is EXACTLY what's fucking happening in the Anglo-Sphere, Europe and South Africa.
>"At first the Westerner in Europe withheld himself from making any distinction between his white heritage and that of other nations. However, Van Rensburg said that when they become overrun by ‘aliens’, their aspirations for the ‘preservation of the whites’ cannot be stopped any longer."
Holy fuck lads, c-could this be the big happenings of all happenings?
Are The Imperial Germans waiting to save the Boers when the Race-War hits in South Africa by the end of the year?!!
Youtube video where this Boer lad talks about all of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLA0MJA97vs

Attached: NicolaasvanRensburg.jpg (988x1024, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/176837-Siener-van-Rensburg/page41
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Neri
youtube.com/watch?v=0u1nxClBnw4
youtube.com/watch?v=gvVFd6J_MA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Include me in screen shot if this happens to be true please.

Attached: 66A7C8C1-1F10-471B-ABE8-0B2D7DBDFB94.jpg (600x800, 86K)

oh lad, I fucking WISH this shit does happen.
We didn't get the Nork habbenings since Trump will make peace with Rocket Mang.
So this is the only Habbening we have left.
I really believe all of this shit is happening, i know it's biblical too.
And this Prophet Rensburg claimed God gave him these prophecies for the rest of his life until death.
He warned him to spread his message to the world.
Sadly he died in 1929 i think, long before he could see the rise of Adolf Hitler and NatSoc Germany fight the satanic bolshevik kikes.
He says the Imperial Germans (the one's who went to Antarctica and established a Fourth Reich there) will fulfill the promose the German Empire or Second Reich promised the Boers.
Sincd Germany was on the Boers side during the Boer Wars with Britain.

Attached: alphachad.jpg (378x568, 39K)

giving myself a self bump so /pol can lurk on my thread
BUMP

Good man

If I remember correctly, he said that

>civil wars start in europe because of migrants
>russia goes back to communism
>race war in south africa
>britain betrays nato and give russians information
>russia pushes through middle east to spread communism in africa
>stopped at palestine
>push through europe instead to hop from gibralter to north africa
>europe decimated
>russia nukes britain
>russians stopped in the pyrenees by american, spanish, and german soldiers
>superior german tech and a "mircale" causes russian defeat
>brits hunted in egypt and defeated
>spanish take gibralter back
>america is poor and exhausted and falls to civil conflict
>germans become super power
>germans send weapons and soldiers to help the boers
>they cleanse the bottom half of the continent of niggers
>create white christian nation
>white christians from everywhere flee their countries for south africa

I think I got that right. am I missing anything?

Attached: if only.png (857x763, 140K)

I just want uncle Hans to wake up soon ;(

It's enough now, we got it. You were right.

>indians and blacks
so your goto for prophecy is some guy worried about trade wars with india, because, surprise, he's a fucking businessman from a time where people were worried about trade with india.

Bump this lad
/Pol must know the prophecy

something like that user
But he said that some scenerios will change if the visions don't happen
What if Trump winning altered reality and Russia will unite with the Boers alongside Germany?
We have to remember that Russia was a Christian Reich before the Red Revolution, they also got infected by the world plague.
They will remember who caused the downfall of russia and they will become white russians and throw the USSR romanticizsm in the past.
Russia also needs to be consecrated, and it hasn't been consecrated when it needed to be, this is why 1917 happened .

Bump

>rensburg
He didnt predict anything, he just new their plans all along

> poor humble south African farmer
> business man
wtf are you talking about nigger?

well the bible has always talked about the evil kikes and their hatred for the lost tribes of israel
But seeing how MR.Resnburg was a poor humble farmer, he couldn't have know (((their exact plans))).

>Russia will unite with the Boers alongside Germany

best joke today

Attached: 1520707992303.jpg (184x184, 7K)

For centuries, the Roman Catholic Church knew how to handle the Jews and keep them under control.
That is why faith has been infiltrated over the past 40 years and an ANTIPOPE has been set up
#notmypope

> What is Imperial Russia
> What is the White Army
> What is the Russian Liberation Army
USSR=/=RUSSIA kamraden

Attached: ussrnotrussia.jpg (534x307, 100K)

As if anyone would nuke us while we still have trident. Maybe Corbyn will come to power and eradicate it

This
the modern pope even looks like a god damn kike
You can tell he is fucking evil by looking into his eyes

Attached: secondvatican,jpg.png (751x931, 959K)

CLOSED SOCIETY

According to Shahak, classical Judaism was inspired by the image of Sparta, as it appears in Plato's work The Laws (942). Judaism adopted the goals that Plato describes in the following section. (Shahak, p. 13)

The central point is that no one, man or woman, should ever be without a responsible person assigned to him, and that no one should get used to being on one's own initiative, whether seriously or for fun. He must, in times of peace as well as in wartime, always have his superior responsible person in view. In short, we have to educate the mind in such a way that it never comes up with the idea of acting as an individual or even knowing how it works.

(left, Israel Shahak, 1933-2001)

Shahak says the terms "rabbi" and "responsible person" are interchangeable. With communism, the sons of the rabbis created a new secular religion that reflects the fanaticism and suppression of classical Judaism.

After a visit to Bolshevik Russia in 1920, Bertrand Russell wrote to Lady Ottoline Morrell: "Bolshevism is a self-contained tyrannical bureaucracy with a spy system that is larger and more terrible than that of the Czar, and with an equally impudent and sentimental aristocracy Americanized Jews. No rest of freedom has remained, neither in thought, speech nor in action. (The Autobiography of Bertrand Russell, Paperback Edition, p. 354)

Shahak says that even Israel is a "closed society", clearly dedicated to Jewish supremacy and hatred of non-Jews. The Jewish culture has hardly any sincere self-reflection, so that the true evil character is not revealed. Shahak writes:
"Classical Judaism had little interest in describing or explaining to its own members ... The first book on actual Jewish history (regarding ancient history) was promptly banned and suppressed by the highest rabbinical authorities ... As a result, that 200 years ago the vast majority of Jews had absolutely no idea of ... Jewish history and the current state of Judaism; and they were quite happy with it ... Jewish studies are more a polemic against an external enemy than an internal debate ... When a whole society tries to return to totalitarianism, then totalitarian history is written "(pp. 20-22).

In the same way, the West is now returning to this Jewish model of totalitarianism. The public discourse is strictly controlled. Professionals who deviate from the party line are fired or forced to repent. We have become Jews under the knout of Judaism (i.e., Communism).

>(((predicted)))

Nah. Kikes have been planning this for centuries and this is an example of predictive programming.

Jews have the same problem as all other collective societies (eg Muslims, Chinese, etc ...) They are always striving for a totalitarian system, which has led to their being eliminated from every country in which they have influence

>These are the wicked people from England of whom Siener van Rensburg spoke

that is why russia falls back into communism, the Russians are so indoctrinated by the old system that they are no longer able to live without control

The Imperial Germans still exist. An entire German speaking subculture exists in South America. I'm also hoping for space Nazis but thats a long shot

A jew predicts three world wars? Color me fucking surprised.

bumpi

Attached: Van Rensburg Prophecies.png (2028x4126, 1005K)

This is stupid.

> a jew
he was dutch you faggot nigger

>rensburg
>burg
>dutch

Attached: SmugAnemone.jpg_c200.jpg (200x200, 7K)

> thinking any surname that ends with burg = kike
damn brainlet
Kikes took on these surnamed that were European first
Is Pewds a kike because his surname ends with burg?

how the fuck can these people predict the future

>russia nukes britain
This doesn't seem like an important step in the plan, but I can respect it.

Well, I mean, he DOES shill his chair pretty hard. Thats merchant tier.

>Hey! It's me! Felix Kjell(((berg)) and oh goy do I have a deal for jew! Buy my chair! It's $399. It can do this! *Leans back really far.*

>The British and American troops are annihilated in Europe. The United States withdrew.

Attached: 16188185.jpg (218x218, 31K)

quit leafing, berg/burg is the common word for village.

Bump for Whitepill discussion

Attached: 3380879-thumb.jpg (2329x1456, 1.09M)

he is literally /ourguy/ and is redpilling millions of normie young wyts
and I think his surname means mountain or someshit
also
> implying any true wyt person would not buy his chair
looks comy desu

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x601, 108K)

kek
guess we will not be three time ww champs afterall

>implying the US "won" any of the WWs

there will be a race war here. China/Latin America/Russia vs a few whites

you can figure out the outcome of this

Bump

Attached: B7052384-A1B5-4C90-8EEA-6418DAB34ABF.jpg (625x550, 86K)

The whites lose and the kikes can legalize removing guns from the US, solidify their low-iq nigger slave race and their totalitarian global government?

Attached: inu120s12p.gif (200x200, 2M)

So we lose

Attached: 4B052CC9-91E9-41C5-A1FD-C6B74FD7177E.gif (267x199, 2.95M)

bump

He predicted that in America "a man with hair like a wig" would take the reigns from a little black boy, and when he got the "oxen" under control he would bring his attention to South Africa as the newly started civil conflict would force his attention.

so you shitheads
(I'll explain exactly what will happen)
In Europe and America, the issue of race will arise
Western governments are being voted out and right-wing governments are coming to power
it comes to civil war in italy france and england and germany (only in the west)
Erdogan will have problems with the Russians and proclaim Article 5 of NATO

and that will all start simultaneously when Merkel steps down

This sound like a german-american fan fiction.

burgerland lost before the war even started. we are simply outnumbered and yids are prepping the world against us.

soft genocide will turn to hard genocide, as mutts slaughter the last remaining whites, all this happening under yiddish command

no, there will be a kind of civil war in america, so the americans will not be able to intervene in europe
then america is divided and then the white america can intervene

put me in the screenshot please. Yes I am a whore

>>russia nukes britain

Stop right there. Russia would be nuked to shatters.

This will never happen while cheap beer and Nigger-ball are available.

i have read all his visions in original
I translated them afterwards and filtered out common denominators
after that analyzed a timeline between the previous events (the time in between)
if you have questions ask

I think by "the english" he means "the jews"

12) As long as the cherries grow, I wouldn’t want to be a German.

13) But when the cherries are harvested, I wouldn’t want to be a Czech. [Ed., the Communists quickly took over the country.]

14) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the first time only as many Germans will remain as there is place under an oak.

15) Again the Czech lion will rule over Bohemia, but it’s brilliance is over.

16) Then there will be still only one people in Bohemia.

17) A new war will break out and this will be the shortest of all. (a) The people will destroy the world and the world will destroy the people. (b) And Bavaria has to suffer much. (c) This happens because mankind will leave God, and God will purify them. (d) When people attempt to take the creator’s place the end is near.

18) The people in Bohemia will be destroyed by the war, and everything in the country will be buried.

19) Twice the Bohemian land will be sieved: the second time only as many Czechs will remain as there is space on one hand.

20) There won’t be peace in Europe until Prague is a heap of rubble.

23) The revenge comes from across the large water.

21) At the [time of the] cherry blossom Prague will be destroyed.

24) When for the second time the cherries mature, the refugees from Bohemia sadly return again to their their looms and fields.

25) But it won’t be many.

26) And these few will ask each other: Where did you hide, and where you?

27) The farmers will crack the whip behind the plow and say: Here was Prague.

28.) All over the world will be a new age, which will be called the Golden One.

The Civil War is triggered by leftists
America is attacked financially at the same time
There is no race war but a civil war

This all fake fan ficition likely written by an american.

mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/176837-Siener-van-Rensburg/page41

>mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/176837-Siener-van-Rensburg/page41
These comments are from 2009
There was no refugee crisis in Europe
Also, the boys have not read the original visions

ask the people in south africa today if they still think that is the fake

Well that's weird, because it was written by a Dutch-South African, so I don't know why you keep saying this in the thread.

Attached: no_thinkingguyface_allowed.png (640x640, 708K)

There are only two prophecies that are really authentic
mitar tarabic
siener van rensburg

both prophecies are almost identical

the rest is bullshit
> I have read them all

So it's a war of ideology that causes the whites to balkanize?

>he doesn't believe the superior BAGUETTE won every single war around the world singlehandedly
stupid american

tarabic

If the flowers lose their fragrance, if reason gives way to man, if the rivers lose their cleanness, then the greatest war will come for mankind has ever seen. Humanity will be cut up like this apple, and this apple can never grow together again. A third (person) will come to unite this apple, but he will not succeed. Before this war, a man who will be both a peasant and a nobleman will come to power in the great empire, which lies above the great water. He will not let the red Zar ?? his empire spreads further, he will oppose him and quarrel with him. Then there will be a great upheaval and it will never be the same as before, among other rulers of this great empire. This new ruler will change everything. This new ruler will take the rifle in hand, but he will not shoot at the red czar, but will only aim in his direction. But also the red Tsar will aim with the rifle.
The coming rulers, whom this great ruler over the great waters will bear witness with his wife, will be of an angry and grim face and fiery glowing eyes, but these will fire the shot out of their rifle.
When this terrible war begins, woe to the soldiers who go out into the air to fight, and happy are the soldiers fighting on the earth.
But we (Serbs) will not fight in this war, but others over our heads. From the sky over Pozega (city) burnt people will fall down.

whats the only option, fund israel? none of this sounds very appealing

Attached: dahdemo.jpg (1430x1078, 154K)

Didn't really answer my question. A lot of this is open to interpretation. So we are to assume this is describing a civil war in the US? 'Great empire which lies above the great water?' seems purposefully vague.
The US existed at the time, why not just say 'The America's'?

in america it will be about ideologies that trigger the civil war
and then america is separated

in Europe there will be a race war (a religion will be involved (Islam))

And there will be riots in Russia as well (Turkmens against Russians). That is why Erdogan will issue article 5

the turks will provoke the russians (extorting) (with the turk peoples in russia) that the russians will attack turkey

bump

Anywhere vaguely safe?

Attached: image.jpg (500x395, 80K)

What all true seers have in common is that they were traumatized in childhood and had a near-death experience
and I think that makes the brain chemistry so that you become extremely sensitive
the seventh sense, so to speak

Not buying this, why would Russia nuke England? And then would get off free. England would nuke back. Also why would the english language go extinct and all its people hunted. This rensburg prediction sounds like a divide a conquer fanfic.

Also why would germany suddenly go all imperial in the middle of the ww3 when they are lead by idiots still?

do you know Filippo Neri?
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Neri

We recognize Germany as our brothers not england

EMBRACE THE BLACK PILL
NO ONE IS GOING TO RESCUE YOU FROM THIS NIGHTMARE OTHER THAN YOURSELF
WAITING FOR A MIRACLE WON'T FORCE YOU TO ACT IN A POSITIVE WAY
Whenever these prophecies are true only adopting a black pilled mindset will allow you to act to better what you can

Jews are the sons of Esau, they were Idumeans who migrated to Judah during the captivity and were later converted. Modern Jews aren't the sons of Jacob at all

as I said the translation of the original can only old Boren
and I have one

Russia will not trigger a tsunami in the North Sea (as revenge)

England will not be able to backtrack because the country is in a civil war

The English language will play a smaller role over a longer period of time

Germany is europe, that's why

youtube.com/watch?v=0u1nxClBnw4

this sounds comfy but too many predictions too little time.....

So who made the other translations of the english being genocided?

Germany is not Europe unless you consider Southeen Europe to be not european.

You are our brothers
and trump (German ancestors) is also one of us
youtube.com/watch?v=gvVFd6J_MA8

Attached: 20150207_wom911.png (1190x810, 664K)

>England will not be able to backtrack because the country is in a civil war

Yes they can. They can just launch a bunch of nukes with a submarine.

Get the fuck out you AfD shill.

nobody will genocide the English
Englishmen will simply have problems everywhere, because the Germans have not forgotten nürenberg
and the English will be shunned by their betrayal of the Americans

Did you know South Africa is full of Indians?

>Englishmen will simply have problems everywhere, because the Germans have not forgotten nürenberg

Wait you punish the english, but not the French who literally have comitted genocide to the germans during charlamagne. Also why would super germany let the americans off freely

>and the English will be shunned by their betrayal of the Americans
Was good until that point and then it became weird. If there's civil war in England why the fuck are they in egypt.

Are you allowed to say this Hans? Arent the thought police going to kick in your door?
Also, what happens to Australia in all this? Lots of germans here too.

Storage for China's military. Say g'day to our new overlords.

As I understand it, the English are not going to fight because of the fear of the Russians

That's why they will not expect the Russians to attack them

You will punished for your sins as well, because you were considered english back then

Australia will be the only country where there will be no war
not a bomb

lucky you

Gott strafe England.

Why would they then attack a neutral country when they are at war with western world. Not to forget they wouldn't even manage to get past Poland let alone reach Spain.

Should be straffe Frankreich considering they have comitted genocide to the germans.

because they will be on the retreat and have lost
(Revenge)

Australian was under England that time and they still saw themselves as english.

Siener said a continent as big as Europe surrounded by water will not experience war

That could also mean south america, because they are surrounded by water thanks to the panama canal

Bijdehand

Didn't he predict that Japan will sink below the waves ?~

He's making me nervousu !~