Korean nationalists

are there any korean nationalists here. i need korean nationalist friends to bitch about mutliculturalism threatening korean society

i also want to deport every foreigner in korea

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_South_Korea_(Pantone).svg.png (2000x1333, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrW9qAbgSOs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojunghwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hear there are some in North Korea

I’m an American with Korean roots. And I hope your country gets nuked by the north.

Attached: A081706E-65BA-4E0A-A491-D0C6A3990AD4.jpg (1024x644, 140K)

im an american too...
but why??

What do you guys think of unified korea?

Attached: 1520908860601.jpg (727x485, 62K)

Is 1/4 Korean, 3/4 white considered white? Asking for a friend.

yes and no. Eurasian is the race.

Attached: Capture.png (592x911, 1.27M)

fair but can we deport koreans from california? Thanks

i would actually like that very much. i want all foreign koreans back in the motherland

r/joseon
r/easternsunrising

choson has a glorious history of sucking chinese cock

US paid too big a price, and has too many interests in SK. It's going to stay there until the end of time.

You have to go back

Was born in Seoul in the late 70s, moved here in the late 80s and regularly went back to visit even as an adult. It's a shame how many of the positive traditions and discipline that made us civil and diligent has slowly dissolved from the fabric of Korean society.

>All the way to 2005, young folk regular gave up their bus and subway seats to elderly, mothers with young children
>2015, Korean kids stare into smartphones and don't give a shit about giving their seats in courtesy to elderly, loud jabbering Chinese everywhere, foreigners who are loud as fuck who can't hold a conversation without letting everyone in the carriage hear
>Military conscripts on leave seen in public were dressed to standards with MPs regularly roaming the city enforcing sloppiness
>Last decade, Korean Army allows fucking mothers of conscripts in bootcamp keep in touch with their instructor cadre through Kakaotalk, military is exponentially PC'd by feminazis of S. Korea, only the ROK Marines adhere to old breed standards.

Go to Ilbe.

I had a roommate who had served in the military and he told me that the women wanted a separate place to stand at the train station despite not having to serve... basically getting special treatment at all times. I'm confused by how the society is so patriarchal but feminist at the same time.

do they speak english?

will you ever move back?

>I'm confused by how the society is so patriarchal but feminist at the same time.
The feminist nonsense is something that's now coming around a full generation by now.

Protective Korean mothers henpecking their way to death, regardless of the consequence it has to the group, has always been a cultural phenomenon of ours that until the 90s was effectively dealt with by a husband's firm backhand.

Now you have them exploiting their loudmouth presence via the magic of the internet and social media, with even weaker leaders who failed their patriarchal duty against the ride of the tide.

Excellent example of this privileged nonsense is the protest against Korean men who are given credit in job interviews for satisfactorily completing their mandatory service in the military, their version of a DD-214.

Women there loudly bemoan that this "advantage" is unfair in the job market, as if military discipline and hardship isn't a useful mindset in training and building up a new employee.

South Korea would be just like Nork Korea if it werent for Alaska supporting it with free coal and gas.

>Korean nationalist that prefers to live in the US

I would consider buying some property there if they ever decide to have a government that doesn't actively fuck with economics in its written constitution nor protects landlords from arbitrary government orders.

I go at least once, sometimes twice a year for a few weeks at a time. Sometimes that's enough Korea for me.

i was born and raised in America. I'm still fairly young and I'm trying to move to Korea ASAP

>the protest against Korean men who are given credit in job interviews for satisfactorily completing their mandatory service in the military
This is exactly the kind of thing he was talking about. He had to give a few years of his life and had some shitty experiences, while the girls just went off to school, partied with older guys, etc. But then they don't want the guys' military experience to count for anything in job interviews. They want to be special!

korean nationalist....living in the USA...OK.

When will Korea stop electing crazy feminist cultusts for presidents?

>What do you guys think of unified korea?
No unification PERIOD, if that unification means the communist government of the DPRK is in any form of working operation.

The appeasement strategy of the current commie President Moon, and his buddies and predecessors Noh and Kim Dae Jung all did their dog and pony show with appeasement. It did not work, contributed to their belligerence, and enabled their tyranny further.

S. Korea arguably is not a nation, nor a people fit for democracy.

We have a few Asian nationalists. They ditched their homeland and enjoy the benefits of living in a Western society while shilling for a shithole foreign country, it's disgusting.

i really hope we can gradually unify with the north so that we'll have more land to develop some suburb areas like the suburbs in america. the big cities in korea are extremely livable but i'd like some diverse living options. only celebrities can afford nice individual houses while a middle class family in the suburbs of Texas have a nicer house than korean celebs.

if i ran korea i would keep the non-ethnic foreign population at 3%, (mostly made up of foreign eastern asians), ban hagwons and all schools from hiring those fucking sexpat english teachers, and incentivize all korean foreigners to move back to korea

If only the North was cleared out, such a nice and beautiful city would be entirely used to its fullest potential

Western society is becoming a shithole though... while Eastern Asian countries are still thriving on traditional, conservative ideals

Ordinary South Koreans do not like Oversea Koreans. If you can not speak Korean and you are ignorant about Korean culture, you are a foreigner here. But the good news is that you will get better treatment than Chinese here. In South Korea, Chinese are considered Subhuman. Because Nobody like Chinese in Asia.

China > Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korea

kill yourselves gook dogs

Korea has tons of undeveloped land and plenty of stillborn towns and cities that can use repopulation. An unreasonable percentage of the country's population reside in Greater Seoul. Assuming the refugee problem of N. Korea is even halfway reasonably handled, land in North Korea is going to be more unforgiving and the climate far colder than what the South are used to.

>incentivize all korean foreigners to move back to korea
Unless Korea becomes a willing colony or state of the USA, there's nothing that will come close to giving incentive for most Koreans from their successful lives in North America, at least.

>Ordinary South Koreans do not like Oversea Koreans.
You're not a true Korean unless you hate other Koreans anyway. I was raised without subtlety to hate Koreans from the Jeolla region, as a general stereotype and rule of thumb.

Attached: 1295683749512.jpg (528x720, 44K)

Then surely they would go back to Asia, and whites would move there too, but the opposite is happening. Just read what Asians have to say online, including here on Sup Forums.

go to llbe if you want to be with other koreans. llbe is great, any fat white guy they see trolling around with garbage girls they snap photots of and mock them online without even blurring the face. You will only find the type of western people shitting up korea that post here or maybe angry 교포.

I understand exactly how you feel though. outside Seoul I drove by whole towns they has filled with shitskins, and anything inside the city is filled with fat white people being annoying, or army pigs. They need to stop using kpop to pull people in to visit, letting anyone with a degree teach english, and get rid of the yongsan base.

I'm becoming fluent in Korean and I'm quite familiar with the culture because my parents immigrated.

how nationalist are young Koreans these days? I feel like most of them behave like western millennials and just bitch about everything and how terrible it is to live in Korea and how the West is a utopia.

Also, do most Korean guys get fucking pissed when they see a korean girl walking with a foreign man? I'm not even native and I hate seeing that shit in Korea

This is Why Chinese Are Considered Subhuman in South Korea. Their big Inferiority complex is laughable. And This is Why China is a poor 3rd world Shithole.

t. vassal state

t. subhuman inbred gook

Attached: 1501093590511.jpg (600x401, 70K)

what kind of korean guys go on Ilbe? is it the scrawny, unkept, nerds with no social life or the alpha, good looking korean guys that will cockblock the shit out of any foreigner he sees in the club

we need to kill the japs, our government is starting to become pro jap and communist, this is getting out of hand

>how nationalist are young Koreans these days? I feel like most of them behave like western millennials and just bitch about everything and how terrible it is to live in Korea and how the West is a utopia.
The problem with young, millennial Koreans these days is that if it doesn't pertain to your personal, immediate emotional benefit, their attitude is surprisingly apathetic.

Women marrying white men in South Korea are socially despised. South Korean society is still racist and stubborn. Do not trust the media. K-Pop and K-Drama are a show business. For a similar reason, Hollywood is different from real American society.

Fuck off, you gook. You're a pathetic race.

you will never be korean if you are not from there. They can tell just by how you dress or act and carry yourself. You can do your best, but do not expect to ever get let into the 100% club because any change outside and they can smell it a mile away.

Koreans are REALLY nationalist. Study more and just hang around on the korean internet. Most of it feels like Sup Forums honestly.

How did a shithole 3rd world country manage to buttfuck you gooks into submission for nearly 2 millennia?
What does that make you, corean?

t. Another poor 3rd world shithole

Nobody like Chinese in South Korea and Japan. You are the niggers of East Asia.

is it true that the hot korean girls exclusively only date korean guys while the overweight ugly korean girls date the sexpat english teachers

also: how do we solve the birth rate and population crisis? of course the government is going to try mass immigration into korea. the only way im okay with that is if they prioritize eastern asians and gyopos.

you think people post photos of what they look like on llbe? Do people post pics here? You need to get out more.

no need to fight with the white guys there and swing cocks around, the western guys there (english teachers) are all really limp wrist baby men with thin hairlines. You teach english there because you fail at home, or need to find a wife and have to go there. It is kinda sad to watch them, easier to mock online. They never have hot girls anyway

How do the niggers of East Asia manage to subjugate your people even to this day? In Northeast China you can buy a North Korean wife for $1000. Your people are below that of street shitting PRCs.

southeast asian jungle nigger

t. a tiny Chinese island is filled with Koreaboos

t. Shittiest Shithole of Asia

>you will never be korean if you are not from there.
Just a natural part of being Korean, really. Although nowadays considered unimaginable and HIGHLY offensive, when I grew up there and my parents took us onroad trips to different counties to visit extended families in the countryside, locals treated you different because of your accent and even the license plates on your car. I've actually still seen HINTS of this kind of old school, prejudiced behaviors in cities like Pohang.

Roadside food vendors in the country, even in the mid 90s, would openly charge a city person more while a local would buy the same thing alongside you for the local price. Challenging this was an automatic way for them to be confrontational and tell you, you're not from here.

무작정 통일하고나서 민주당이 쿠테타로 북/한나라정권 먹고나면 진짜로 통일. Afterwards, stop and prevent further cuckening by killing leftist/feminist/marxist ideologies. Korea is the last bastion of a modernized free thinking nontoxic society

well obviously i wasnt expecting you to know what they all look like but you can usually tell what the kind of demographic it is. like how half of Sup Forums is probably a bunch of neckbeard weebs

why arent you living in korea?

한글이 먹혀서 천만다행 ㅋㅋㅋ 영어까지통역된다니 친엄마들한테는 인기짱. 걸레만들고, 다음여자 박으러 2ezbb

I think white English teachers with good looks make up a white girlfriend. Only losers want to have an Asian girlfriend. And usually white people seem to believe that ugly Asian is cool. For example, Buzzfeed's the Korean guy.

Ding ding ding. All my cousins in korea arent very aware of geopolitics/dont care. Ages ranging from 14-22, im the oldest at 26. Slowly redpilling them on Korean political subjects, they have nothing to benefit from the crap we have going on in the states imo

Which of you were there when Hampton Brandon started the bomb North Korea chant?

youtu.be/HrW9qAbgSOs

Answer my questions, gookboy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sojunghwa
Your country literally larped as the yellow niggers for 2000 years. What does that make you?

The classic immigration story. But to be fair, i was born there, lived there until 8 so i have all my fond memories and nostalgia right before the tech boom kicked in and true times of diplomacy between king jung il and kim dae jung and no mu hyun before the han branch fucked it all up

T.English teacher

will you ever move back?

how should korea solve their aging population crisis?

Im flying to Busan for work on Wednesday for a few months.

From what I hear the #MeToo movement is out of control and gender relations are even more strained than they were before. So major Korean actor just committed suicide and politicians are resigning left and right.

Seems like South Korea is the first Asian country to succumb fully to the Jews. How sad.

Who cares an irrelevant Koreaboo city state's opinion?

I believe this for sure. I have seen a bit of it in person myself over the years, I can only imagine how much worse it used to be.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's because of information overload from growing up in the internet age. You're old enough to remember life before everything was instantly accessible, and Korea at that time was still quite conservative. I remember when you could see 아저씨s getting arrested and getting their asses kicked by 안기부 agents in the 80s for being leftist scum. It was a good time, and the social message was very unified and very clear..

Attached: 1488583987591.jpg (960x925, 91K)

k-males ages 18-35, (i know thats a wide demographic) how alpha/beta are they right now? like will most korean guys give a girl shit for fucking/dating a foreigner or even cockblock him? will they fight foreigners if insulted? will they make sure the girl knows her place in a relationship?

it seems like more and more koreans, both girls and guys, are becoming more open to dating foreigners, and even marrying them. all theyre responses are "if we love each other then why not" it fucking disgusts me

네덜란드 코리아부 백인여자애들 존나 못 생겼어. 키는 남자처럼 크고 나이들어 보이더라. 네덜란드 여자애들 원래 못 생겼냐? 내 ㅈㅈ를 넣고 싶지가 않다. 프랑스나 러시아, 스페인 코리아부 여자애들은 괜찮던데.

As a half asian, I went to school in Japan. The Chinese and Korean gangs basically tried to murder me because they were mad about women.

Honestly its a catch 22, in order for an ethnostate to survive, it needs to be isolated from foreign influences. But if that happens, a nation loses out a lot from foreign interactions (trade, technology, mostly economic) and thats how japan ate korea during the colonial period back in the 1900s. My solution is that i dont have a solution, i havent found the perfect answer yet

I think it is a trend now that Young South Korean men are dating Caucasian or Japanese Koreaboos. Because They are easy for Us. They crave to have a Boyfriend from South Korea.

Is it just the ones who dig Korean culture who are ugly or something? Because I've seen TONS of beautiful Dutch women in my life.

Korea becoming a CCTV big brother society, a'la United Kingdom, has significantly curbed unfiltered fist fights and altercations over the past decade.

Pre 2002, foreigners fucking around with Korean men is the equivalent of picking a fight with drunken Irish, especially since virtually all of them were properly indoctrinated in the military before pussification in today's era.

i think its okay to date/marry chinks and jap girls but it annoys me how a lot of korean guys seem to have this white girl god complex. korean girls are 100x better in looks and personality imho

you don't know shit about multiculturalism.

poor france

Attached: 20110409_eup004.jpg (595x335, 94K)

how is masculinity and alpha-ness faring in SK right now? compared to the west where every other university student is a self-proclaimed "male feminist" and would cower in fear at any sign of confrontation

Sry man, 93'. Just missed the 삼청 days. My parents would tell me horror stories about though when i was in hs, but i was already in the states for like 10 yrs then so it didnt strike home as it should have.

중앙아시아 파견인데 네덜란드 국기네. 100% 동의 합니다. 요즘엔 수술과 화장뗌에 순수롭게 이쁜 여자들 찾기가 어렵죠. 게다가 성격도 엄청 더럽고 이기적이고 ㅠㅠ

South Koreans's views on masculinity are not as childlike as Americans. Keep this in mind When all the manchild white men are playing video games, all South Korean men become mandatory soldiers for two years.

>Korean nationalist
>us flag
Ok

video games are way more popular in asia lol
most people here are normies

>My parents would tell me horror stories about though when i was in hs
Those same horror stories are akin to some of the overblown media coverage we see today, at least the ones dealing with marxists and communist sympathizers getting rooted the fuck out. S. Korea was and still is rampant with communist infiltrators.

The horror stories that made me really gulp and do a double take is how my father and uncles were treated and disciplined in SCHOOL when they grew up.

>Dad in high school
>asked to solve math problem on board
>gets it wrong, berated in front of class, then KICKED IN THE FUCKING SHINS
>assigned extra homework

Apparently this was a more painfully memorable one, but getting slapped and kicked sounded like it was a normal part of the curriculum.

This would've been true once upon a time ago. Korean Army conscription now is barely fucking 18 months nowadays, with talks of it reducing it down to 15, from what used to be 3 years back when dad and uncles did. They also allow moms to stay in contact with drill instructors who have their boot fucking kids under constant mommy surveillance.

Now you see sloppy fucking kids on leave from service walking around town with their uniforms untucked, sloppy, and mixed with civvie clothes. You guys are a fucking shadow of the masculinity you used to be.

Attached: 1278705486328.jpg (743x760, 50K)

How are going to get the communist Chinese out of Jeju and other prime real estate locations?

They're doing the same shit here that they do to the West in California and Straya?

How the fuck is the average guy in a freedom-loving Capitalist country supposed to compete against the purchasing power of a Chinese real-estate company backed by a Communist regime?

Yea because of the media coverage of child abuse in schools / private tutors, helicopter parenting became super rampant. When i was a freshman in college after chuna ferry incident, the abuse scandals became more common. My mom often asked me out of the blue if my piano/art/elementary school teachers beat me at all when we lived in Korea. (i was 6-8).i said no with the exception of 2nd grade, but i admittedly knew that i deserved it because i was a shitty brat that needed discipline

What's the best way to meet beautiful White girls here? I'm 5'11'' and pretty good looking. Just haven't been outside of Seoul much.

To further add, yes, korea IS slowly losing it like America is now. I always thought of s. Korea as 10 yrs behind american standards in culture. I still believe that because the small shits ive been noticing in korea is exactly what i noticed as a middle-high schooler in the u.s. back in 2007~8

It's actually quite interesting to compare the change in generational culture between you and I. The 70s and 80s was an era where if my parents were to be informed that I had indeed gotten a scolding or a beating at school, or from a trusted neighbor, neighborhood elder, etc, it meant I'd get an additional spanking at home too. You can have tons of fun as mischievous kid and fuck around with the best of them, but being disrespectful to people your parents knew in the adult world is classic Confucian SHAME TO FAMIRY, and was not tolerated especially so when the parents weren't around. Kids who were caught shoplifting were often spanked by shopowners in the presence of a cop who'd proceed to spank them next then take them to their parents who'd spank them again for all the trouble and embarrassment.

One day the pendulum may swing violently back, same way it seems to be doing here in America. Or it could very well be S. Korea as we used to know it is well into the process of its downfall.

bump for more Korean nationalism?

Anyone out there?

I'm telling ya the Chinese want to turn this place into Australia.

I actually feel bad for Bogans after seeing what they do.

Korea is a shithole

China will dominate them in the next decade.

If China is so great why can't they all go back to where they came from?

I spent a week in Seoul and we hit on every 7/10 and higher that we saw. The girls liked us mostly but we got death stares from so many dudes.

They must colonize Asia and teach Chinese values like they did thousands years before.

Sorry but Chinese people are literally thoughtless insects who live to obey their STRONK CHINEEESE MUDDERS who take pride in coming from a backwards TIGAH MOM culture.

Have you ever actually seen the way Chinese people act and live in the world? Literally a bunch of pussies without an interesting thought in their heads at all.

You people are pathetic,

What's your ethnicity?

how nationalistic are young koreans these days

k*reans are a pure SUBHUMAN breed