Press S to spit on grave

Former bookkeeper at Auschwitz Oakar Groeining is dead at 96.
He was sentenced to 4 year imprisonment.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-10-14-28.png (480x800, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has gone to hell. Finally.

Good riddance

>lefties believe you can incur God's divine judgement for running a library next to an amoral hospital
Yet somehow he'll forgive your sodomy and predation of children?

F
OP is exactly what his flag claims

>ignoring the fact that a death camp with gas chamber killing ovens would even bother wit ha fuckin library

Good night, sweet prince. May hosts of angels sing you to sleep

F

I just wish he didn't live that long to see what has become of the world. It must be horrendous living on the greatest nation the world has ever had, to being flooded with niggers to deplete your gene pool just as hitler said.

F

F

S

Vile antisemites have almost been completely purged from this board, they can go back to /x/ where the Sandy Hook, 9/11 and Pizza gate “””””””””truthers””””””””” went to circle jerk over their stupid antisemitic propaganda and lies.

>jidf first day on the job

>death camp that slaughtered billions of G-d's Chosen People
>has a library and bookeepers

Attached: jew 1.jpg (490x437, 64K)

F
Poor guy.

F

Gay ban when?

ah yes the great library of Auschwitz filled with all of the (aryan) classics

F

They will start jailing the children/grandchildren of high level nazi officers, until it's only muslims left in Germany. You think I'm joking, but did you really think just a bit ago that they'd jail a 96 year old cripple because of BOOKKEEPING?

Anything is possible in Eurabia now.

>ignoring the fact that a death camp with gas chamber
Military experimentation late in the war.

>killing ovens
Literally a myth, the bodies were piled up instead.

You're a blue pill, you pointless faggot. Auschwitz began as a hospital.

F

Gas the Kikes, Race War now

F

S

F

You're pretending he had a choice. It was either join Hitler, or be gassed yourself!

F

F

F

Attached: 1499375655986.gif (200x200, 28K)

That's rich coming from a filthy sodomite flag...

Why is it we never hear about the other 5 million prisoners? Only the Jews?

F

F

grandfather died too

>fell off a guard tower

Attached: 1517876509596.jpg (645x851, 37K)

delet this hatespeak. right. now.

ER HAT NIX GEMACHT! F

F

Attached: Nazi Salute-RHkxSzfze5oistiEWZBF8LP-680x383.jpg (800x451, 89K)

F

Attached: 1487046270058.jpg (500x468, 71K)

>gas chamber killing ovens
Don't be so obvious man!

Attached: just read this fucking shit and try not to laugh.png (1575x1302, 2.18M)

never mind they were drafted. it was every individuals responsibility to stand up to the totality of the German government and die on a cross. Also ever jew is resposible for the 66million Russians killed by the bolshivek jews starting in 1914

F

fuck the skypes, they will rot in hell for what they have done.

The fact that he was sentenced to 4 years at his age is proof that Jews are evil.

Because they didn't exist.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

F

F

Attached: 1516341323665 (1).jpg (600x604, 99K)

if you think a library was unnecessary wait till you see the swimming pool and bunny ranch.

The Number 6 Million is correct, but the Number 5 Million, too.
You cant add them cause the one includes the other.
so it was 1 Million Jews

F
Faggit

Goodnight sweet prince. Ascend to the kingdom of Mein Herr, Mein Retter, Mein Fuhrer

Attached: didnothingwrong.gif (260x242, 611K)

F

LOL these retards had years and years to arrest him. It's not like he disappeared in Argentina. Rest easy Oskar

You guys really think a bookkeeper is the same as a librarian? He keeps the records of what went on in the camp, not Curious George books

So many years later, the vile kikes are still persecuting people.

F

F

You will never purge us we purge you.

Attached: 575DEB39-9EA3-4988-8EC6-305EDC1E72EF.jpg (1024x954, 101K)

F

F

F

You'll be seeing him soon there after the day of the rope

F

>Judging people is wrong yo
>But its okay to lynch innocent peoples who were vaguely related to Nazi because they worked as white collar under them

>Actually samefag HIS OWN THREAD first post
>the only 2 post by him in the entire thread

MHH REALLY MAKE ME THINK PROFUSELY

S

I wonder if he killed himself instead of letting them win

F

F

Op is indeed a faggot

F you had so much more work to do!

Attached: 1520621374429.jpg (653x490, 95K)

So you're admitting that there is at least an inkling of suspicious connection between all these things and kikes like you then. Funny how I've heard many many conspiracy theories on all of those events that don't mention Jewish supremacists (ie all of them). Why do you bring that up in particular, Mr. Shill?

F

we call that a flaggot

F

Go to Valhöll, brother.

for playing along with the jewish lies and being a traitor to his people.

lmao get rekt you old demon

F
Rest In Peace.

Attached: CB97C05C-37AE-4B4F-847F-1D22F6EE602D.jpg (460x460, 42K)

F

Attached: C05549FC-B507-4F49-9BEC-0A1A6C938824.gif (456x522, 647K)

F

'Ave a good one, mate.

Attached: LL6wEbd.jpg (800x900, 117K)

F, godspeed Oskar, will see you in valhalla. Thank you for your service to mankind.

Attached: ((silverstein)).jpg (609x720, 185K)

There was a library but a bookkeeper is like an accountant, not a librarian.

F

F

F
The gas chambers are a myth. this man honorably served his country and got punished for it

F

F

The fact that people decided to lynch him for bookkeeping at 90 fucking years old says more about the lack of character of people today than anything.
F desu senpai

Are you happy, Aaron Richards? Your evil lies and spreading of untruths got a man killed in unfair captivity. I hope you're happy.

>putting a 90 year old in prison
lamo
F

An angel returns to the lord

F

Attached: 1472519440354.png (409x611, 188K)

The absolute fucking state of nu/pol/

F.

Die in a pit you rainbow faggot

Not a stormfag here, but why would you send a 96yo paper pusher to prison for doing something he was ordered to do anyway?

You realize he bought the buildings for 3.2 billion and was only given 3.5 billion in insurance money right? You really think someone would orchestrate a terror attack for 300 million dollars when they have billions already?

>ordered to preform non-crimes under the authority of the Nazi machine
wow he should have said no way!

if someone was going to orchestrate an attack already they would probably trash something they had less use for

Attached: 1487482747859.jpg (480x480, 40K)

It's just truly sick, and demented. Put an infirm old man though that kind of thing for cheap political points. Even had he committed crimes, then punish his commanders. This kind of thing is just truly dishonorable. Odds are the only reason he went to trail, is because they had to wait until enough people from that era were dead, for them not to be called on their sick political game.

f
also op is a fag

>Hey, let me keep a record of all the atrocities performed here, so that there's loads of proof of Nazi warcrimes and they can be convicted.

>Wait, what do you mean I'm being arrested?

Clearly whe they found out the guy was alive and did the book keeping, if he turned around and said "I never saw any of these documents, and I was the document guy." There might be a problem, so they had to have him removed.

trial*

they did it so he would die on their terms imo one final control over him

S

May God forgive your horrific sins

Rest in peace, sweet prince.