I'm spending more and more time on Sup Forums

My fellow Sup Forumsacks,

I have a problem. I keep getting banned from normie sites for wrongthink. Everywhere I go I get banned because I say something like "Europe is being invaded", "Abrahamism is cancer" or "People who mutilate their children's genitals are lower than zoo animals."

Simply speaking the truth nowadays is enough to see you get attacked. I am a man of science; telling lies for political reasons doesn't come naturally to me.

So I find myself pushed here, more and more. It's as if you guys are my real brothers; we are outcasts, we are the true societal outsiders.

Sup Forums is the only place where I'm not made to feel like a monster for forms of expression that we totally natural when I was younger. Every day I think to myself "What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

Am I poorly habituated to society, am I a psychopath, has society failed? Is Krishnamurti right?

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: Andrei_Romanovich_Chikatilo_Trial_1992.jpg (205x186, 28K)

Chur butha just have a corona g you'll be sweet

Keep your power level to yourself. Not even your family can know.

Is it rare flag night, or are we no longer showing up as UK and celebrating?

Same here brother
Always alone, but never alone
Sending love and good vibes, user

This is my only social media interaction. I just keep it to Sup Forums and keep my mouth shut other places. It's a pressure relief valve of some sort.

>meta
>diary-writing
>dissident political views are ruining my fabulous social life
Sage all spam.

This is why pol exists
Its an outlet to use so we don't sperg out in public

Think of it like fapping vs 5 days nofap

Pretty much, desu senpai.

Welcome to HelVen

Attached: D8A6F265-76C9-4197-9E69-238F043A33C8.jpg (2047x1449, 647K)

Attached: sage.jpg (722x289, 48K)

UK is headed downhill pretty quickly it'd be nice to not be associated with them at all

K, so you're using pure. Neat.

>announcing sage
enjoy your ban, you stupid newfag.

>I have a problem. I keep getting banned from normie sites for wrongthink.
same. Was the reason I ended up here

When this is the last bastion to promote and support pic related you know shit is bad.

Attached: image.jpg (725x482, 301K)

If you must be subtle with your revealing. Don't flat out say things until you're sure the person youre talking to is redpilled.

Have found quite a few people at my work that are, honestly don't think they browse here because only one is under the age of 50.

Wtf webm related is normal, you are whats wrong

Attached: 1520807744923.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Wish i could meet up with some locals. I want to graffiti a railroad bridge over a busy interstate that is currently graffiti'd with lefty bullshit but I need reliable types to be lookouts for oncoming trains

Smoking a j right now but cheers for the sentiment bro

My family are far more red-pilled than me. Most of them literally have swastikas tattooed on their bodies and openly call for the extermination of all non-whites.

I'm pretty much a moderating influence, but I'm being pushed towards that way of thinking more and more...

Stop ruining other people's property.

Are you happy to be here? Personally, I find checking Sup Forums to be the most exciting part of my morning routine. Not for the HABBENINGS but for the actual quality free discussion.

This sort of shit is probably why the Masons meet behind stone doors and don't let women or leftists in.

I now spend roughly 14 hours a day on Sup Forums, about six days a week. The other day I use for movies, books, phone calls, searching for jerbs worthy of my degree and experience. I'm 36. Sup Forums is fucking shit btw.

I have the same life as you when I'm 36, I am going to kill myself. You are pathetic.

> Everywhere I go I get banned

Because this was where you meant to be the whole time.

:3

Attached: 1516223684309.jpg (4768x2682, 1.83M)

Same here bro i get banned from facebook on a monthly basis lol this is our home now lol

Attached: 1508291911917.jpg (541x541, 50K)

It's gotten to the point where I think I'm retarded because I see things in ways others don't. Someone posted a tweet from some leftie calling out everyone for ignoring the Parkland shooter's white supremacist ideology and I basically replied that if it was a Muslim then he'd be saying "not all Muslims" instead and that there's a major double standard only to get dogpiled on.

I'm admittedly in a rut but I'll bounce back next year.

krystalnact soon

i thought i had my webcam disabled. how you know i has corona

You get banned because you have idea how to reserve yourself. If you think running around screaming about kikes won't get you banned, then start playing the victim when you do, you should stop considering yourself political and cut all ties to those that are actually serious about changing things.

Read and meet people, get off your computer

I didn't know about it. I genuinely thought that Sup Forums was just for weeaboos. I expected to find this high quality of conversation here about as much as you would expect to find a gold nugget in horse dung.

I enjoy getting dogpiled on. It makes me feel like I'm not a communist.