Shingeki no Kyojin

The possibility of finally seeing an 18 y/o Annie.

>an 18 y/o Annie

She’s dead

Fucking hell these threads are dead. Will people even come back for spoilers week?

she already died years ago user

prepare for Ymir 2.0

Yes.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I think there have been a misunderstanding, those who report in masse think that shipperfags post ships only but there are also shipperfags who dicuss the series, happened in other threads where you can have shipping AND discussion but the level of crying in snk threads where they report everytime had made the mods to intervene, not because of the shitposting (which they can ban) but because complainers are too annoying probably, happens in more forums.

theyre dead because of the fucking mods. Nobody else is at fault here. If the mods would just fuck off for once /snk/ would live again.

No thanks, they are pure cancer. Even spoilers barely save them from that.

>Annie
>not ded meat
Too good to be real ;_;

I'm glad that this thread appeared, I'm also glad that there is no fuckhead posting the same fuckin hange&levi pic

I was thinking - what if hole titan aids is just a lie? Being a titan is a powerful thing, probably lots of people would kill and murder each other over it. But, if you say "well, you are a titan, but in 13 years you will die and you most probably will die by being eaten alive", then people wouldn't be so eager to steal such power

As you can see it's not some great, solid theory, it's more of my guessing, but after all we didn't see much evidence for that titan aids by now? I mean yeah, Marley have some plans for that, that's why Reiner is going to be a tasty dinner soon to that cute gal, but perhaps those plans are based on a lie?

what do you mean with
>no thanks
? If you don't like them, then just don't visit them. Rather that than being a bitch about it and reporting every second post. You disgust me.

AM a cute.

Not as disgusting as you shipperwhales and shitposters shitting up every single thread with your cancer.

you don't know me, nigger.

Oh man someone tell Uri he's gonna be stoked

I think mods really permabanned shipperfats because there haven't been any threads for days. Hope that annoying ZPfag got raped too

Defending these cancerous threads already says a lot, whale.

Would she even age in the crystal?

Sadly I have already seen them.