Was this supposed to be intimidating?

Cuz I just found it fucking hilarious

Attached: crusaders.jpg (1000x750, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDbQ0kyan08
liveleak.com/view?t=500_1490496779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but kudos to them for being so open and flagrant with their racism.

One is a cnn reporter the other two are cia cadets.

Attached: YEIvLMi.png (80x146, 32K)

Yep. I doubt any of them are regular people

Weird, the Redneck Revolt faggot said he was terrified - and he had an AR-15.

the only protest group anyone should be scared of would be BLM cuz they actually be shootin niggas n sheeeit but they mostly died out

Attached: 1519944023258.png (776x1200, 169K)

that faggot on the right looks like that faggot cop that murdered that guy in the hotel

Attached: philip_mitchell_brailsford.png (1353x825, 1.03M)

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: Was this supposed to be intimidating.png (1440x279, 141K)

Have you actually pointed a gun at someone and tried to pull the trigger. At that moment the trigger weighs a thousand pounds.

Antifa Houston ran away from these people last summer.

Attached: Sam Houston Protest.jpg (1440x1080, 300K)

Naw, this is intimidating.

Attached: beheading-a-child.webm (176x320, 1.96M)

I don't know, kike. It was your op. You tell us.

Attached: DHEeZMVU0AEvIhT.jpg (608x1024, 58K)

i would nail the asses of those two twinks so hard man...

And I'd throw you off of a rooftop.

if you cant bench 315 for 3=< reps your bottoming

If you can't kick my ass after taking my brothers beating the fuck out of you, you're kuffar.

the night torch march was crazy "good" optics. the videos shocked even me when i first saw them

Attached: 1516994805313.png (322x270, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yDbQ0kyan08

dont let op fool you. this was off the chain

Attached: The Master 1.png (1600x864, 1.01M)

Uhhh... okay your a muslim ew i dont like brown guys sorry.

reminder that this guy wasnt the one shouting orders in the video

why is the american far right so fucking disgusting, gross, trashy and unappealing?

I'm hard right, but these pictures are an embarrassment to anyone from the warrior class.

Fucking cardboard swords...

jesus he was quick. I figured the spine would be a bit harder to seperate, but headless in less than a minute with just a knife? that's impressive

>t, canadian far right

Attached: 1518375355475.gif (400x229, 1.1M)

Story?

Ah, the pinnacle of genetic material. Trying to see if there's anyone I might know.

Are those rolling pins on the shield?

> user's sides were last seen zipping past the ISS, reports say

Attached: 1518954434652.png (258x544, 105K)

>muh optics
Shields are effective and legal, only faggots care more about appearance than effectiveness.

Muhammad

Their faces scream SOY.lol Why do white Americans look like effeminate faggots.

The women should be either at home or in the stands, and the men should be dressed uniformly. Dressing uniformly as a group looks more professional and intimidating, kek, pic related. some of these dudes are ugly, short, and fat, but their professional uniformity and stride make them look more respectable / professional, not like these well meaning, but retarded ((hicks))

Attached: adolf-hitler-m-hermann-gring-4-l-and-ulrich-graf-6-l-march-towards-dc2rn4.jpg (640x459, 99K)

Hey there lefties, whatcha doing?

Attached: antifa false flaggins.jpg (780x366, 90K)

No one had cardboard swords. You keyboard faggots would piss your panties if you had to go up against Antifa.

I was just giving pointers on gaining public respect and looking marginally more professional. They, like I said, are well meaning, and are certainly fighting for a good cause nicely, but public opinion is paramount to success in a political party

Yeah, let's dress up like Nazis. Those would be great optics.

Attached: IMG_3116.jpg (1536x2048, 970K)

Right now almost the entire "right wing" of canada is in denial that they are "progressives" just like the rest of em.

Attached: 1515540832876.jpg (1016x829, 282K)

when I said uniformly, I meant what I said. Uniformly. as in the same. The SA all looked smart with polished boots and matching brown tie/shirt in tan, the same principle applies to any old clothes. I mean hell, solid color BDUs look great when taken care of, pic related. Golden dawn have (sort of) the right idea in that court. They all are dressed pretty alike, so it's easy to tell individual members of the crowd to be GD, AAAND they look quite different than most nazi groups, so they can avoid that blow for now

Attached: 07_goldendawn_g_w.jpg (1024x576, 335K)

There is no gaining public respect. I have been there and no matter how cordial you are to the press they try to make you out to be fascists. It's better to just show up and heckle the protestors at their own events rather than hold right wing events.
liveleak.com/view?t=500_1490496779

Attached: Gangster.jpg (737x983, 160K)

Alt knights in houston did that for a while but then they just fizzled out.

dress respectably, remain professional. People are scared sheep who flock to a shepherd, so act like a shepherd. If you don't aggravate shit and attack BLM cucks and ANTIFA slimes, they look like aggressor morons. And yea, you're right, but getting an insult or two doesn't mean losing face and heckling them back, which makes YOU look like an asshole. The SA attacked and killed reds all the time, but earned the "respect" of residents because they only fucked with reds, and no one else, really. Just because your ideas are unpopular doesn't mean they won't catch on

to be fair, white polos and kahkis is a really gay look...like a bunch of IT nerds larping

there were over 50 right wing groups in germany that acted almost identically to the SA in every respect, but the SA remained vigilant and didn't cave with time. Alt knights in Houston mean well, and are definitely doing the lord's work, but it takes perseverance to keep a group going, and strong leadership. If the leader isn't as excited about it as you are, it's not gonna last for shit

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Sage

yea, it is a very feminine white collar look, kek

SAGE

the funniest part is when that fat chick had a heart attack because she was near a car accident

Why does dude have crossed rolling pins on his shield? Is he a baker?

His shields upside down you can see the point of the pick end of the axe head.

not a very well designed logo, desu

No, you're just looking outside the window again, Trent.

Attached: only proper way to respond to canadian posters.jpg (1090x1087, 155K)

Both Halloween and little girls are very Indo-European

>warrior class

Attached: get the fuck outta here rite boi.jpg (317x256, 14K)