This thread is for posting awesome full blooded Saiyans ONLY. Half-breed bastards need not apply!

This thread is for posting awesome full blooded Saiyans ONLY. Half-breed bastards need not apply!

>"""evolved""" to the point they no longer have tails
>insinuating these mongrels are pure.

Yes whoever heard of the superior species on a planet out-evolving their tails.

Why is he so perfect?

Get your own thread, mulatto!

Reminder Saiyan women like strong men. Not mating if you can't beat her in a fight.

>Male Saiyan
>Heavy armor, spartan-like
>Female Saiyan
>Tube top and some poofy pants

Wooooow

It's almost reminiscent of Broly's design, weird huh.

Reminder that Note is much purer than OP!

Cabba is from the elite unit. Caulifla is just a strong punk

I thought it was the opposite, as in saiyan males like the bossy girls such as bulma and chichi. Would that mean that the females prefer the beta bitches?

I personally think it's about personality for men and strength/prowess for women. Saiyans are a warrior race after all, the meek and gentle have no place.

A perfect useless faggot

I wanted to like them until I realized they naturally have super saiyan styled hair because the lazy fucks at Toei couldn't be arsed to animate changing hairstyles. Also the fact that they all go super saiyan like its fucking nothing. Yes im aware going super saiyan is nothing now in DBZ but thats what makes it so fucking lame.

>because the lazy fucks at Toei couldn't be arsed to animate changing hairstyles.
Dude, they barely animated it as it is, usually there was a flash and suddenly their hair spiked up. Also are you really going to say that when Vegeta is the exact same thing?
>Also the fact that they all go super saiyan like its fucking nothing
You mean like every Saiyan except Goku?

Vegeta spent his entire life trying. Gohan needed training. Both Future Trunks & Future Gohan trained heavily.

>Would that mean that the females prefer the beta bitches?
I believe this scene made it clear that this is not supposed to be the case.

Oh my god new episode soon this board is gonna explode stream please.

This

>human mongrel
>perfect

Future Trunks and Future Gohan are honorary pure-blooded saiyans, though.

>implying caulifla hadn't sealed her own fate right there

You mean she will fall for Cabba together with Kale when he saves their asses from Goku?

>Vegeta spent his entire life trying
A few months, tops. He just assumed that a Super Saiyan was just being strong instead of the actual form.
>Both Future Trunks & Future Gohan trained heavily.
And we never once see any of this nor is it mentioned in the manga in any real detail. Vegeta's "training" happens entirely off screen too.
Then you have Goten and Trunks effortlessly going into Super Saiyan and the SS3 when fused.

ALL Saiyans are welcome even non canon ones!