HAPPENING-AUSTIN MAIL BOMBS-THREAD/FADEN/HILO #5

Previous thread
Join our discord over 20,000 members talking about this right now!
>kkvNjNV
>kkvNjNV

Attached: unabomber.jpg (700x394, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/03/anthony-stephan-house-austin-package-explosion-hate-crime/
nbcdfw.com/news/local/2-Deadly-Package-Bombs-Austin-476566033.html
yahoo.com/news/police-two-deadly-package-bombs-austin-texas-earlier-004722463.html
whitepages.com/name/Esperanza-Herrera/Austin-TX?q=Esperanza Herrera&l=Austin TX
whitepages.com/name/Anthony-House/Austin-TX?q=anthony House&l=Austin TX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick Rundown?
>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, two today
>2 dead
>2 injured, one critical
>all the same method (hand delivered package bombs) hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>Victims black and Hispanic, but that’s just Austin.
>no descriptions of Suspect

Theories
>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW (risky. Security is tight after the deaths 4 years ago)
>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)
>Communists/Antifa/Austin Redguard/ATW (Always likely, Austin has lots of these kids)
>Someone possibly dealing out Justice to mail thieves (victim races match up with this, but wouldn’t the injured ones admit the House they stole it from? Or are they that afraid of being arrested?)

Other info
>Targets are in east Austin
>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>Suspect likely impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee. I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages, and media sources all say no UPS or similar services delivered the package.
>March 2nd victim was allegedly an SXSW worker (need sauce)
>THE MARCH 2ND VICTIM, MR HOUSE, IS NOT IN PUBLIC RECORDS. VERY FISHY BUSINESS.
>Suspect could be using nearby hike and bike trails as escape routes (source: police scanner)
>Suspect likely hand delivered the packages at night to avoid detection. Don’t expect more bombs until it’s dark or tomorrow morning.
>Bombs reportedly all blew on the porch area of the houses, meaning they blew before they were properly opened. (Bombs possibly remote armed? Tip sensor? In any case, it’s very sophisticated. Feels too smart for simple crazed hate crime.)

>Join our discord
Sage

Attached: 1482826321552.jpg (425x450, 102K)

THIS JUST IN:

NEO-NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST SAM HYDE CONSIDERED TO BE PRIME SUSPECT OF BOMBINGS. SUSPECT IS AT LARGE AND TO BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

Attached: IMG_4115.jpg (1060x1060, 193K)

kek

A package bomb detonated on 3/2.
10 days later 2 different package bombs detonated far from the first one but near each other.
It's possible they're unrelated.

Attached: 8034215_Thumb.jpg (640x360, 41K)

By which I mean the 2 on the 12th are related to each other, but not the first one

Lets make a new thread without some gay unsecure messaging app tied into it. Everytime I see Discord instead of Telegram I'm suspicious as all hell.
>Sage

It's obvious we know who the real bomber is.

Attached: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (1125x1500, 62K)

Skeleton Kinky Friedman?

Careful, black twitter is monitoring Sup Forums. It's been fun shitposting with you lads, but in all seriousness, we can't let Tariq get his hands on the archives.

You seriously namefagged yourself 'OP". You're such a fucking faggot. Go back to wherever you came from, newplev. I seriously can't believe how much of a pathetic fucking faggot you are. I've seen some gay shit in the more than a decade I've wasted on Sup Forums, but you are, by far, the faggiest newfag I've ever seen. There is only one cure, you fucking faggot:

Step 1: KYS FAGGOT
Step 2: ???????????
Step 3: WE PROFIT

Attached: 1518956874777.jpg (684x392, 72K)

Lol we're internet detectiving, we wanna find out who did it too
I'd bet good money it was some kinda minority if I were publicly acknowledging my power level

how many package bombs go off in austin? is this such a regular occurance that consecutive mail bombings should be thought of as being unrelated?

It's austin, not sweden.
Seriously, this is the most faggot OP I've ever witnessed, and I was on for the boxxy orbiters.

Spit balling waco based on proximity and timing....have no reason to believe this but possible motive?

ditching this thread lmao OP = fag

that guy is an idiot, of course they are related. even in our worst ghettos like south chicago this is incredibly unusual. and even there, it's gangbangers shooting each other not fucking bombs

If that were the case one would expect gov agencies to be targeted no?

me
Targets don't really make sense unless these are practice or unknown connection, but if one were to make a run or two the proximity to 35 makes sense.

Something to consider there user. I guess we'll find out if there are more, and where.

Also, this sort of thing would probably put local agents on high alert, so I guess this is looking less and less probable unless the targets thus far are actually related to the siege.

hi waco theory user, made these to chase your idea.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.17.29 PM.png (539x682, 82K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.18.02 PM.png (562x802, 104K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 10.18.51 PM.png (516x753, 96K)

Are we still at a dead-end on the ID of the victims?

FUCK

Y
O
U

CIA

FUCKKKK YOU||

FUCK
YOU

FUCK

UNIBOMB

FAGGOT

LOSER

HE WAS SACERED

SCARED

SCARRRY

TOASTERS ARE EVIL

FUCK

YOU!

JEWS!

Attached: nazi swazi twisted world.png (1280x1546, 272K)

>same discord hash thats been trying to fish pol users for months

wouldn't be the first time a bomber sends a random mail bomb as a distraction from their connection to the real/other target

>SAM HYDE
Extremely dangerous. Do not attempt to apprehend.
Repeat. Police should not attempt to apprehend.

so it's a serial killer?

heavy.com/news/2018/03/anthony-stephan-house-austin-package-explosion-hate-crime/ lots more info here on victims than I've seem in threads

Wow, another white terrorist. How do they keep getting away with this?!

You guys better watch that chatter. He's been known to watch this forum.

Yeah, its auatin so im betting a latino or another black. Part of me thinks its someone targeting specific people for a reason, maybe a vendetta

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Have they caught the person whodunnit?

Could be a white though. We havent had a bomber in a while, exciting stuff.

Yea wtf they are connected for sure

It could be just one target and the rest were just done to throw cops off of that angle.

First guy who died is a black guy named Stephan House. Second guy who died is a black 17-year-old whose identity hasn't been released. Third bomb injured a 75-year-old Hispanic woman named Esperanza Herrera

Even if he finds out we know, at least his name is out there so he can be apprehended.

>"There was a horrible screaming. You knew that something terrible was happening," Reynolds said, adding that the victim's body was riddled with holes as emergency responders took her out of the house and into an ambulance.
>nbcdfw.com/news/local/2-Deadly-Package-Bombs-Austin-476566033.html

So in addition to having advanced trigger, these likely have shrapnel built in to the devices too. Looking more and more sophisticated.

You need to know and do background checks on the victims to know who the perpetrators are. If you know why they are targeted you'll out who's targeting them

"Hyde's White Supremacist getaway driver seen leaving a nearby McDonalds"

Attached: lets roll.jpg (447x391, 38K)

>background checks

are those actually any good,I've wanted to search for some old friends that I've lost contact with from high school but everything seems to be a money grab?

>Searchbug

>White pages

(((We)))

dont you think some one would have seen a random white guy dropping off packages if this was a white supremacist action? idk about you but in LA most postal workers and package delivery drivers are usually black desufam

Ok fuckers I am literally a few blocks away from this.

What do you need?

I'll use a trip for now

the cops said there's a "level of sophistication" to the bombs

In addition to advanced trigger and shrapnel,
>The blast was powerful enough to blow out walls at the home's entryway.
> yahoo.com/news/police-two-deadly-package-bombs-austin-texas-earlier-004722463.html

the shrapnel is the easy part, just put some broken glass in there.
Also, the first victim is Anthony Stephan House, who used to live in Gary, IN. Not sure where people got the idea that he's from Corpus or wherever.

Someone with $5 look these people up

whitepages.com/name/Esperanza-Herrera/Austin-TX?q=Esperanza Herrera&l=Austin TX

whitepages.com/name/Anthony-House/Austin-TX?q=anthony House&l=Austin TX

What about nearby hike and bike trails can you tell us?

>THE MARCH 2ND VICTIM, MR HOUSE, IS NOT IN PUBLIC RECORDS
Yes he is

Attached: anthonystephan.png (2705x1450, 190K)

I agree shrapnel would be easy, but I don't know that people familiar with AP devices would necessarily think to include it. A lot of bombs have failed to kill because the attacker relied on the blast force alone.

People *not familiar with

>Department of Jewstice logo

just walk through the hood with a live streaming camera and scream "fuck you nigga" over and over and we will watch and see what happens

You reminded me of that time during the Ferguson riots when a streamer got his phone jacked live.

The guy who stole it carried with him for a good mile before he met up with his friends
>whatchu got there?
>iphone 7
>oh shit its still on
>stream cuts out

The bomber is a Sup Forums poster. They routinely made threads about Kaczynski. The pattern of activity is clear.

Thought it said *Autism* bombings

I gotta take a break from the internet

Told you that shit got leveled.

ball bearings like the boston bombs

isnt austin getting a amazon headquarters? could be some disgruntled worker maybe?

amazon austin worker here, anyone here that doesnt like working there is lazy as shit, they couldnt have the motivation for it.
Also dont have the HQ yet, I hope they decide to put it here.

i thought they treated their workers like slaves though? could be someone whos anti amazon

Why does Amazon keep coming up?

depends on the place i guess. austin is so lax

>join our discord
cia niggers or a invitation for cia niggers?

for the record i will be joining as a human rights observer larping as a facist

>leave package on porch/front door in hispanic/negro neighborhoods
>dont immediately get stolen

I'm calling bullshit. This is obviously a false flag.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (352x317, 9K)

i live like an hour from the atx, used to go there alot as a kid since i had family there and partied on 6th street when i was drinking age but not so much now although i do go to SXSW just for the free swag

Attached: helmets save skulls.jpg (500x375, 34K)

>Hi I'm Scott Elder and I'm a bomber, for the people.

take a shot for your obligatory "Sam Hyde Terrorist" plea for (you)'s. Stay frosty, faggot.

implying niggers can read. that's why they communicate through emojis

I think the second death was Malik Spears. He was visiting colleges a couple months ago, so he's about the right age.

Attached: 28166266_10210883734029389_5440821518679821460_n.jpg (956x959, 70K)

Additionallyit happened on the 4800 block of Oldfort Dr, which is a block that has only 15 houses on it so it was pretty easy to search exhaustively

This is to ban tannerite.

I live in this shithole my whole life, I hope they level this modern-day Sodom

Attached: SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIT!.jpg (696x552, 69K)

How could you get tannerite to explode by opening a box?

That first one was way the fuck north (to someone who has lived over there), and the other two were way fucking south. If it's just one guy, he went to a lot of effort to spread them around.

The second two were much closer to 183. If I were going to both of those places, I wouldn't take 35.