Wales
>coastal
>+treacherous, mountainous terrain that deters Pakis and Anglos
>+historicity
>+96% white
>+language that only white people are capable of understanding
>+sexy landscape
>-borders Anglos

Attached: Llanrwst.jpg (1200x843, 1.19M)

How are you planning on getting the Jews out of boston? There is quite a few and they are very powerful.

>>- pozzed with shitlibs

New Englanders are liberal because people here like labor unions and we keep our religion private. The self-hating white types are all in Cambridge. Boston is always called one of the most racist cities for a reason.

You've sold me!

Austria

There is alot of self hating Jew influenced bull shit in all the big money suburbs to the west of the city.

Maine and NH yes, MA/VT/RI/CT no.

lets give all 49 states the non whites!
That will show them!

Not racist enough since the entirety of boston and the boston area is crawling with nigs, spics, shitskins, and asians. Towel heads are everywhere now, too

Fuck that. Too fucking cold man. You're gonna have to embrace white mass holes.

ME, NH, and VT would work, except for all the massfags and VT shitlibs you'd have to deal with. MA, RI, and CT can't come, too developed, too cucked. Maine is probably the 2nd most beautiful state after California. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, ocean.

T. Bostonian

VT is beautiful and super white. Unfortunately super liberal.

True but I think that's because suburbs were always a sign of cowardice, the first suburbanites were the whites who didn't fight back for their cities. Not all people there can be blamed, but the burbs do foster a cuckservative or anti white culture.

Honestly, I think many White New Englanders are fed up with the Dems but they really don't want to lose their union Jobs, can't blame them the mid west got their union jobs taken away now look at em

Hope you like sun.

Attached: Welsh weather.jpg (624x351, 43K)

Boston is better than other major cities, NYC and Philadelphia are worse, D.C and Atlanta are like being in the Congo.

Romania

Fuck off out of my part of the country you larping faggot.

Id say take everything but western CT. Nantucket already is a white ethno state but you have to be fucking loaded.

Nosy Valiha Island. I heard there is a group called the NRK trying to create a fucking ethnostate there

No, it's because theyre extremely weak people.

New england is a terrible ehnostate. Liberal white people are still worthless even if they live in 95+% white states. Stop. Liberalism is cancer.

I grew up in a rich all white suburb outside of the city. The amount of leftist shit I was force fed is just horrible. And I didn't even realize it until after college. This guy named Jay Severin who was on Boston radio 10 years ago was actually my first red pill. He was funny as shit.

greetings brother

Attached: mutt500.png (484x425, 36K)

Coastal America is a disaster waiting to happen. The cities are pigeonholed between oceans and huge geographical markers (Appalachians, Rockies, deserts) and they're easily attacked/accessed by foreign countries.

The best place for an ethnostate capital would be Oklahoma. It's right in the middle of the country but still close enough to the gulf for international travel. It's the only state in the country where every single voting district went red, and most of it outside Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norma, and Stillwater is small populations in massive square footage. There's endless amounts of potential for expansion and northwestern, southern, central, northeastern, and eastern Oklahoma all have distinctly different cultures.

It has two universities that over 100 years old and a rich military tradition (many MoH recipients).

It's also only six hours from St. Louis, and whoever controls St. Louis is pretty much capable of separating the entire country in half. The geographical boundaries that are fatal funnels from the coastal cities protect middle America and you have to crawl threw thousands of miles of red state, gun owning, military loving God's children to get to it. It's also only 2.5 hours from Dallas which can be used as a staging ground and a defense hub on the southern border.

Anyone who wants to break a part of the United States off from the rest of the states is no less a traitor than the communists and deserves death just as much

Tell the blue collar workers this shit. Maybe if you stop shilling for billionaires getting tax breaks(who then run Crooked Hillary against you anyway) all the time, maybe you'd win more of these states?

Fuck off we are full

Attached: 1508985420829.jpg (1024x768, 541K)

Why are you posting mutts at me?

Imagine being a crypto billionaire and living in a nigger and Jew free boston. It would be heaven.

Attached: 1429732437538.jpg (616x410, 73K)

We're coming

Attached: 1515842913340.png (693x460, 165K)

I change my mind. You can't come. No Anglos, no blacks, no mutts.

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

Attached: 1511888596503.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You can come if you promise you aren't a mutt.

Blue collar workers are fat and disgusting and usually vote liberal either way because they're all low T anglo faggots. And whites who vote for their own personal monetary gain and not for social issues that affect their children shouldn't be allowed in the "ethnostate".

I used to live a few streets away from that street. Jews and blacks were the least of my problems in Boston. Cucked whites run rampant in this city, especially millenials. The city is laid out nonsensical, everything is overpriced, and the weather sucks. The only good thing about Boston is the areas around boston.

>Europeans in the Anglosphere
>Being accepted into Britain
as if
My grandfathers on my father's side have unknown heritage, perhaps German or Celtic
The Grandmothers are as follows, Irish, and English/Sottish/Welsh(from England)
On my Mother's side it's all German/Danish

Iceland: 2nd highest quality of life in the world. Already over 90% white. Its an Island. So, it will be easy to defend.

We have 4,000 burgers living here in Wales.
Muttness doesn't matter if it's all European.

How the hell do I even get there?
I'd like to bring my greatsword
It's blunt so it should be fine

Attached: UltraGreatSword.png (599x800, 910K)

>Blue collar workers are fat and disgusting

Soyboys, fat suburbanites are so much better.

>anglo faggots

Kys.

We're more into bows over here, being the best archers in Medieval Europe.
If bows and arrows are fully legal over here, I imagine that thing is legal too.
Just don't wave it around in public like a massive autist.

I Choose Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana.
Why?
>Open space
>Gun culture
>Outdoor culture
>More open space
>Better climate than jew england
>less jews than jew england
>further from power centers like Jew Pork that will usurp power
>undeveloped resources
>long history of NS and WN and libertarian settlement

Wales already is sort of a white ethnostate, were it not for the fact they're ruled by England, meaning London, meaning niggers and jews.
Also, you have no guns.

Attached: 1520321030659.jpg (1413x918, 177K)

no it's for training in the wilderness with
are those burgers on a visa?

Attached: Ssj_vegeta_pose2.jpg (299x511, 29K)

>no guns
>what are farmers
If you're a farmer in the UK and you haven't got a shotgun you may as well kill yourself with your spoon.
I imagine they are since we haven't got any special immigration thing for burgers.

A better spot would be that strip that starts on the eastern border of west virginia and extends SW down through kentucky, Tennessee and into Arkansas, spilling across state lines on both sides. Very poor, but very white and it would benefit greatly from an influx of ambitious white newcomers.

every Sup Forumstard is subhuman

you are easily the most emotional and easily manipulated retards I have ever seen

Sup Forums is far and away the dumbest and least informed community on the internet even compared to hip hop black supremacists. you are so sheltered it's hard to comprehend

Attached: poltards.png (1000x1050, 488K)

Attached: deadcunt.png (802x960, 335K)

I'm from Maine. It's a liberal shit hole. Niggers everywhere now in what was once a great little place that I loved.

No I live in the Great northwest ethnostates of Montana and Idaho.

Of course they're pozzed in the towns too, but back east its been generations. There's still time out here in the West.

Are you retarded? Michigan is the only choice

>surrounded on 3 sides by FRESH water
>shit tons of nature
>no need to import food
>plenty if islands
>great shipping routes. Isolated, but accessible.
>fresh water by all the lakes, both great and small
>fresh fish
>rain
Need I go on?

Where should I live?
My parents own a hostile so I have this special hostile card that I get for free.
Just need to go to the pub and start spouting redpills, the ethnostate is nigh

Attached: 1280px-_The_School_of_Athens__by_Raffaello_Sanzio_da_Urbino.jpg (1280x993, 471K)

Brother.

Attached: Northwest Tricolor.jpg (622x354, 50K)

Attached: Cascadia.png (959x559, 3K)

Well thought out, thanks user

Niggers everywhere? Dude do you know what actual niggers everywhere is like? Where are nigger ghettos in Maine?

You are all cucks.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png (1271x845, 261K)

Europe in South America?

The French own Guiana.

If I'm not mistaken that's a French territory. I think the French just consider everything they own to be France.

>American education
French Guiana (pronounced /ɡiːˈɑːnə/ or /ɡiːˈænə/, French: Guyane française; French pronunciation: [ɡɥijan fʁɑ̃sɛz]), officially called Guiana (French: Guyane), is an overseas department and region of France, on the north Atlantic coast of South America in the Guyanas. It borders Brazil to the east and south and Suriname to the west. Its 83,534 km2 (32,253 sq mi) area has a very low population density of only 3.4 inhabitants per square kilometre (8.8/sq mi), with half of its 281,612 inhabitants in 2018 living in the metropolitan area of Cayenne, its capital. By land area, it is the second-largest region of France and the largest outermost region within the European Union. Since 1981, when Belize became independent, French Guiana has been the only territory of the mainland Americas that is still part of a European country.

youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI

>achmed logic
it's still not part of the european continent. nice wikipedia article btw.

This is bull shit he's exaggerating. You see like maybe a tiny amount of niggers in Portland and no where else. Maine is still very very white.

a best

Attached: 1459121985721.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

And who is talking about continents, you imbecile? You are missing the point completely.

>purple=europe
europe is a continent achmed.

>We're more into bows over here, being the best archers in Medieval Europe.
Man, that just reminded me. They took your knives away so you can't even make bows in a SHTF scenario. You'd have to rip the leafsprings out of vehicles and beat them into knives and draw blades before you could even think about making bows.

Calling me ached doesn't change the fact that I'm 100% German, whereas you would consider yourself lucky to be at least 100% white, mutt. And you are still too stupid to understand the difference between a continent and legal territory.

I would protect them with my greatsword during this time

Attached: a99feeecb1de59718aa8f92c6518567832086e3d_hq.gif (500x375, 504K)

>continent
>legal territory
>100% german
whatever you say achmed

Erewhon?

This is my ideal. Some people may have to be forcibly relocated, but we can always give their houses to the millions of conservative whites who will inevitably be flooding in from the south. They could always be resettled in shitlib New England as well. After a painful resettlement period you have whitetopia with a small amount of Native Americans not bothering people in their reservations.

Attached: maximum extent of north american huwhite ethnostate.png (3840x2432, 1.64M)