My school is having a walkout on Wednesday. How do I screw with them and have fun with it? Nonviolent suggestions only

My school is having a walkout on Wednesday. How do I screw with them and have fun with it? Nonviolent suggestions only.

Attached: IMG_9148.jpg (640x608, 105K)

protest the protest.

first reveal the meme flag and send us your tits and face, then we can talk.

bring an instrument

Show up there with an ar 15

Stink bombs.
But on a more serious note, the best thing you can do is not walk out. Stay in class and insist you receive the education you go there for. I've had a few classes where everyone skipped or went to a protest or something and they turned into essentially 1-1 tutoring sessions.

When they all leave. Put up a bunch of rare pepes in the room. And better yet an nice Bing anti gun control pamphlet on each desk.

Include on the cover the graph showing no correlation of guns and crime, but the correlation of black people and crime.

Fudge,exlax, deniability

If they try to get you in trouble. You can claim that the facts are facts?

How can reality be biased?

Also how can you have disrupted class?

No one was in class it was a walk out.

Post gun propaganda around campus.

Walkout for what? What's their email so I can email them

just have some banner posted outside when it happens tthat hijacks the walkouts meaning.
Something subtle like Walkout for White Supremacy.

This
Make it look like the walk out is for something that triggers the leftist campus dweller.

stop replying to CIA meme flags

anyone who posts below me is a cia nigger faggot

Mine as well. You live in Ny?

No u

Pull the fire alarm when they walk out or just yell shit at them to piss them off. I say do a die hard 3 but with some pro A2 stuff on it. Also Sup Forums is a +18 site. I don't agree with it but you can get banned for it.

Attached: 1520576732379.png (613x768, 667K)

Stage a counter protests. Walk out for gun rights.

Attached: 1520019470171.png (584x575, 491K)

Go full Columbine the day before

show up in a maga hat with a sign that says it's ok to be white

Stay in class. Take picture of empty classroom. Start massive social media campaign over teachers abandoning their responsibility.

Something like this?

Attached: Crime0.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Spread turtlewax all over the floors and pull the fire alarm. A friend of mine did this during the Senior Run at his high school, but they were already running.

Alternatively, you could get some loud speakers that play the recording of automatic gun fire after pulling said alarm. The cops want come in, since they are all pussies when it comes down to it, so no worries about anyone getting shot...

Unless you're black.

Also, disclaimer. These are jokes, faggots. Don't do shit that can get you in trouble. I'm not responsible is you decide to do something illegal.

Just livestream it. Interview kids who think it's bullshit and don't want any part of it. Because the news will only be interviewing anti gun faggots. We need some balanced reporting

high school or college?

we need details faggot, if some cunty fucking principal is coercing her students into supporting gun control then it will be national fucking news.

Attached: 1449091404063.jpg (393x386, 24K)

Nice

and you're all out of bubble gum

I'm not even a gunfag and this absolutely faggoty propaganda is really getting under my skin. Shitlib genocide when?

go as a journalist and interview the students
post video if you get something good

lol shoot them bro

Attend the walkout. Dress well, look good. Make a large, well-made sign that says "I SUPPORT GUN RIGHTS. I'M JUST HERE TO GET OUT OF CLASS". Display it prominently.

Have many photos taken of you and share them on the Internet.

Attached: stop and read.png (308x283, 61K)

This is also a great idea.

Give the principle an invoice. 1000$ per minute to "protest" against your free will.
Then sue for treble fold in small claims court and file a les pendens on the school building itself.

Find a way to take attention away from them. Do something which either shines the spotlight on you, or create a diversion which focuses media attention on something besides the students walking out.

These kids are looking for attention, if you rob them of it, that will be the biggest 'fuck you' that you can give them.

Attached: 1509308412050.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

You stay in class and get your education. Your school administrators will figure out a way to punish those who walked out. Study. Get ahead. Drink water.

seriously this!
Even better, if the teacher walk out as well, or even better, force you to walk out. Have it all well recorded (bring 2 smartphones, one for her to confiscate, and one hidden, just recording sound)
Afterwards, sue the shit out of the school
Haven't you got some glowing in the dark to do?
>Your school administrators will figure out a way to punish those who walked out
Hopefully, but the school administrators may well be regressive left, so many school employees are. So they might demand that students participate in the walkout, possibly covertly.

Attached: 1984-uni-brainwashing.jpg (783x768, 192K)

>But on a more serious note, the best thing you can do is not walk out. Stay in class and insist you receive the education you go there for. I've had a few classes where everyone skipped or went to a protest or something and they turned into essentially 1-1 tutoring sessions.
This guy gets it.

Blackface and an Afro wig.

Tell them that you want to bare the burden of the black race for a day or some bullshit.

This...in blackface.

Checked. I still think blackface should be included somehow.

People just use "walkouts" as an excuse to skip class because they're lazy fucks. Stay in class, demand the lesson continue, which it will because teachers are PUBLIC SERVANTS. Then laugh the next day when your entire class is behind and has two nights of homework due the next day because they chose to be lazy cunts.

Fuck liberals.

Please tell me the real book. Fucking alternate dimension bullshit. I knew it was Berenstein Bears, not the Berenstain Bears bullshit that's being pushed!

Pass out janitor applications.

The thing is. Our counter protestors are the people who dont participate in the walk out. Our counter protest is carrying on as usual. But that doesnt get anyones attention.

nigger

Even kids who dont agree with the message of the protest will use it as an excuse to skip. Making their movement look even bigger. Its like the womens rights marches. Women show up because they support womens rights and then liberals go and push their bullshit and make the whole thing look like a liberal march.

This. Stay in class.

Overcommitt. Post shit like "GUNS ARE FOR POLICE ONLY.", trigger the fuck out of the BLM people.

I certainly would not encourage you to hide quality speakers in places like lockers and closets and what not, so that its out of site.
I really would advise against waiting until when they start flooding into the hallways, playing recordings from the range and automatic weapon fire recordings from war to simulate an active shooting situation and freaking them out.
That would scare them and make them regret piling into the same location and that really wouldnt be nice of you.

this

>people are shooting students with guns
>i scared
>solution no defend self, validate man so they don't feel weak
>yes solution walk out of school days later
Gun Violence End

I bet you glown in the dark

Attached: av7cjgp02al01.jpg (900x599, 98K)

Do a 360 and Moonwalk out

Leave

Attached: 1502864524418.jpg (396x382, 88K)

Just wear a shirt that says I disagree and stay in class.

Pull the fire alarm as soon as class starts, don't admit to it, and they will already be which hunting for the kid that did it and no walkouts will happen.

This is a board of satire, FEDs

Attached: 1518835456424.jpg (478x478, 70K)

Show up to class ready to learn. When the teacher asks why you aren't rotesting, tell them their indoctrination failed to turn you into a communist.

>Nonviolent suggestions only.
sorry nigger. youre just going to have to shoot them all. im sorry Bodie. it has to be this way

Attached: 1520424487423.gif (640x480, 581K)

Beren(((STEIN))) bears? Mfw it's not the Mandela effect, they just altered history to hide jewish influence.

hold on a minute
HOW MANY LAYERS OF BEAR ARE WE FUCKING ON? I CANT STAND THIS ANY MORE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!!ONE

That and light off a string of firecrackers like that one Frenchanon did after the shitskin attack on the Bataclan.

Whoa, my fucking wiederholenden Nummern command it.

Attached: 1507361144361.gif (350x212, 2.29M)

How do yoy even know that?

Duh...
Shot 'em up

this

Simply promote a Nigger-Free/Retard-Free Sit In Day, on the same day. Talk to people, find friends.

Call up some news outlet, tell them to go to the walk out for an interview and have them interview the biggest BLM apologist you know.

Get the fuck out of here shill

Shh,
The excuse has been planted already, if anything bad happen there, it will be (((Sup Forums)))'s fault now.

This is why the nip is still pretty decent after 2 nukes, and the the reason why Detroit got destroyed after 2 niggers.

Attached: 1447137760675.jpg (263x350, 24K)

put up signs saying anyone who walks out is to be expelled

better yet, put these up on the grass

Attached: stock-vector-danger-mines-vintage-metal-sign-with-realistic-rust-and-used-effects-these-can-be-easil (450x395, 59K)

>Implying these nanny-state worshipers wouldn't assume these are just signs some other nanny-state worshiping nigger put up to claim shit that isn't theirs, as theirs.

It's mines now! Thems da rules whitey!

good point.
plant some claymores too then.

Fuck you, you made me google it. I guess we're still in the Berenstain universe. I want to get off this universe.

oooooh a walkout. well, that'll sure show em.