One Piece

>Entire chapter sidetracking the fight.

Goddamnit Oda, just show me Gear 5 Awakening already!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2p7Auob2wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's saving Gear 5 for Kaido.

Kaido will be Gear 6.

>Waaah Oda I want my Gear fifth awakening monkey God super saiyan devil fruit sage mode form!

PowerUpfags need to commit Sudoku

How soon do you think Pedro will be revealed to be alive?

Why does Luffy wanna defeat Shanks?

probably next chapter

To stroke his ego.

As soon as Monet.

At the end of the series. Carrot will be fighting her 1 on 1 battle with a BB commander and she'll be about to be killed and Pedro will come in and save her before actually being killed by the commander.

To Keep the Hat

Screenshot this

He's in the way of his dreams of fucking hancock

Fuck you I lost count of how many times people used this pic as OP. Would it kill you to try and use something else? Preferably something less cringey.

I'm predicting that immediately after Luffy gives Shanks his hat back, he shoots a gun in the air and challenges them to a Davy Back fight in order to win the hat back.

Why is Buggy fighting Daifuku?

Luffy doesn't even know sex exist...

That's just the hand of an invisible fujo, possibly a faceless old man.

When it finally comes to facing against Shanks I hope we learn that the Red Hair pirates gimmick is:

No Devil Fruit, no strange weapons, no weird fighting styles. They're just the really fucking strong, definition of pirates.

>not posting the best pic

Are you retarded? If the Yonko are in the way to being pirate king, why wouldn't he defeat him? You think beating someone in a fight means they're no longer friends or something?

Roger didn't need to beat all the Yonkos to became pirate King, it's not like they're videogame sub-bosses.

Luffy isn't like that. As explained already, he wants to do it in a manly way.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2p7Auob2wk

there were no yonko back then

>there were no yonko 20 years ago
??????????
mama is 70+ years old
whitebeard was old as fuck too
did they not exist then?

I think he means that yonko, the term used to describe people that rule over territories did not exist. Like if WB was around back then, strong as fuck he still wasn't a yonko because he didn't have the fleet and territories required to rule like an emperor.

GEAR FIVE:
SUPER
MONKEY
BLANCO

Luffy just need to do something rubber can do but mochi cannot

vulcanisation is one I can think of, strengthening rubber but melt food

Make way for the Chad team

Esto es el fin, negro barba

I really trust Oda to go crazy with the Zoans in Wano. There's barely been any since Enies Lobby comparatively, so maybe that's because he's been saving his good ideas for Kaidou's crew.

Otherwise it'll be pretty disappointing to go from Dressrosa and WCI both of which had very unique Paramecias that really shaped how the whole arc went (Sugar, Pica, Doflamingo, Issho, Big Mom, Perospero, Brulee, Mont D'or). Comparatively, there's a lot less you can do with a Zoan, unless it's a Mythical or Ancient one.

Yes because One Piece had ALWAYS been about powering up and lengthy solo duels.

Fuck off back to FT.

I'm gonna start reading this
I want to know who is best girl going in

linlin

Brute strength is not gonna defeat Kaido.

I really don't understand what's going on with everyone and this fight. Oda rarely focuses entire chapters on fights, and when he does, it's to end the fight. This fight is barely starting, we are seeing several points of Totland at the same time, and only when the fight is reaching its climax we will maybe see full chapters on it.

Oda, where's my NIGGA Zori?

Rebecca

So was the giant wave was the candy slug dissolving in the sea or just turning into a giant mass of candy? Was this just to establish that Big Mom can't control the ocean on its own?

Not even being ironic.

Iva

Nigga just got spoiled.

Define girl

This fight will end with Enel zapping himself onto the battlefield and frying mochiman
Screencap this

Defintely pic related.

I wish they made PW4. Katakuri, Perospero and Big Mom have shown more than enough for a fully fledged moveset, and I need to see that in motion, not in Toei's shitty style.

Kaido will be Gear R, because he's just gonna put shit in reverse and leg it.

He wants to beat all the guys to become the guy.

Smoothie

ESTO ES EL FIN ALMIDON DE PATATA

Baby 5

What the fuck man, are you abandonning your waifu?
Do you have no shame?

>not Popeye Blacko/Whito saving Luffy from Katakuri

What powers/gimmicks will our Janitor/Ninja from Wano have?

Robin-chwan.

Gear 5 isn't happening

It took 3 years to develop Gear 4.

It's just going to be Gear 4 + invulnerability to weapons

Wait what if Luffy's DF awakening is gaining the properties of both rubber AND gum?

Then it would mean ____________________________________________________________________________________________O

>Not Cesarino Cientifico Despertado

>sadistic hardass that mistreats his crew, threatens to kill someone over bad table manners
>turns into a big ol' softy when he gets a wife and kid
I love this meme

we need another one of those

King and Queen both will have either an Ancient or Mythical one. I hope we get a strong Beetle Zoan too.

Also with all the people involved I hope Oda really pulls some crazy shit in Wano, like Moriah stealing and absorbing the shadow of Kaido while he is distracted.

I'm pretty sure he'd still kill people over table manners even now.

God damn you're retarded. Never watch godfather? Dude was soft as shit to his family too. What the hell do his wife and kid need that amount of discipline like his subordinates?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Is Nami the designated hat-carrier of the crew? I just noticed this while looking at the Enel fight again.

Do you fucking see the rest of the crew there? Luffy just throws his hat towards his crew. Doesn't matter who it is.

Luffy's pull-out game confirmed weak

btfo you impostor

nice quality

mfw patiently waiting for Smoothie to do something

Impostor...hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake!

>Vivi, Cobra, Dalton, Dr.Kureha, Wapol, Rebecca, Kyros, Riku, Viola, Neptune, Shirahoshi, Sabo's Brother, Elizabello, possibly the Vinsmokes,

Reverie is the arc that will save One Piece.

fufufufu

>Rebecca
>Shirahoshi
>good

She'll fight Sanji.

>blacks aren't properly black
can't stand that shit

>b/w

nice pic for ants

>digital colored manga
absolutely disgusting

Soon

Why? It is good.

looks shitty

Viz has a major problem with saturation. Thankfully CDisplay lets you adjust stuff like that yourself.

>one piece will be on break next week

kek

Just buy the physical volumes :^)

not gonna give you my berries

>Right now the final battle is a toss up between naval battles or a clusterfuck on cacao.
i'm going with the latter considering that mama pirates have already seen the get-out-of-jail nature of coup de burst

It depends. These panels are drawn with thought of them being black and white, some of them will suffer through coloring. For example, there's a reason anime decided to go color-less for a tenryuubito punch, this scene just looses it's impact like this. It looks silly (or sillier than it should at least). Or Luffy dodging the shot and KO-ing fake hats (my favourite action scene in the manga), these kind of dynamic paneling looks messy with colors. And with OP panels generally getting busier than average as the time comes, the messiness coming from colors will also rise.

meant for

It's more along the lines of Nami knowing how important the hat is to him. Nami and Zoro are the original core, with everyone else coming afterwards.

Y O J D
O
J
D

will we see Gear 9 in our timeline bros? will oda deliver?

Gear 10 will be chapter 1,000, it's too good not to do.

That reminded me. I kinda don't get what's up with Nami and her knowledge of the world. She seems to keep in touch with the events, but somehow doesn't know who Shanks was. At first I thought it was Oda just not coming up with Yonko at that point, but recently we learned that the concept of Yonko predates that of Shichibukai.

if only i could
and in spanish