Sergei Skripal poisoning

>when Putin offers you some tea but you've been believing the MSM propaganda machine a bit too much

Current theories as to why Sergei Skripal (ex-KGB and double agent for MI6) was poisoned in Salisbury, UK:

1) This is just Putin's presidential PR. He wants to show the world that he's a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

2) This is a ploy by Putin to trigger the Brit government into going after the Russian oligarchs who have billions in British banks, so that they move their money back to Russia.

3) Britain is false-flagging in order to justify the shifting of its security focus from terror threats to spending on the "Russian threat"

4) Britain is false-flagging in order to blame Russia for "state-sponsored terrorism", which would enable it to seize Russian oligarchs' assets

5) The US is false-flagging in order to blame Russia for "state-sponsored terrorism", which would enable it to impose more sanctions and sabotage Nord Stream, preventing the EU from buying cheap Russian gas and making it dependent on more expensive American gas.

6) NATO false-flags in order to involve its members in a war against Russia (article 5)

7) The EU false-flags in order to collapse the British banking system via bank runs

Attached: 1502073350842.jpg (960x699, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aKkUs
theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/the-sergei-skripal-poisoning-opens-up-a-massive-rabbit-hole/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/10/russian-spy-poison-attack-nord-stream-2-bigger-target.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/british-ex-spy-behind-lurid-trump-dossier-should-criminally/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-traitors-kick-bucket-sergei-skripal-latest-video-30-pieces-silver-a8243206.html
rt.com/news/421084-uk-skripal-accusations-envoy-recall/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9OOLBN0j7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel did it

archive.is/aKkUs

Attached: 1489428401171.png (863x333, 63K)

You failed to mention Porton Down.
UK's bioweapons lab located near where he died, had "emergency drill" on the same day.
This lab has samples and stockpiles of bioweapons ever created, capabilities of manufacturing all chemicals and solutions ever known.

You're right. These aren't all the theories, of course. I hope that this thread becomes an intelligent discussion with many additions, corrections and debunking (much like what Sup Forums's process is all about).

Here's an article which mentions Porton Down's involvement I managed to dig up from a Sup Forums thread on the subject yesterday:

theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/the-sergei-skripal-poisoning-opens-up-a-massive-rabbit-hole/

>inb4 wordpress blog

>only russia has this chemical weapon designed to be easy to make

Attached: novichok_3.jpg (872x754, 180K)

Attached: 45minutes.jpg (451x594, 124K)

dude, and u know if it easy to make
someone else can do it

>Yes, I do. How is the UK supposed to hurt Russia?
Many ways, Sanctions, seizing Russian property/wealth through banks for instance. Invoking article 5 of Nato and blaming Syria for it justifying an invasion of Syria.

>If Western powers want spies back from Russia, they are going to have to swap spies with Russia, otherwise they won't get their spies. How exactly do you think a spy swap works?
If Western powers knew the spies they get in a spy swap could likely be assassinated they would be more hesitant of doing them

>sabotage Nord Stream
they have no power to do that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

Attached: september_dossier.jpg (767x480, 173K)

>2) This is a ploy by Putin to trigger the Brit government into going after the Russian oligarchs who have billions in British banks, so that they move their money back to Russia.

Attached: путин1.jpg (1280x710, 108K)

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm a bit concerned about Granny May giving out ultimatums. I'm not sure I really do want to live in a nuclear wasteland after all

Especially the UK's bioweapons lab, Porton Down.
Drill on same day.
Located fairly close to victim.
Especially considering victims involvement with the Steele dossier.

>) This is just Putin's presidential PR. He wants to show the world that he's a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

this is not unfeasable, though I don't think it is them at all. It's like with hacking, reddit does some hacking shit blame it on russia and they take the credit for it, though it was just a meme all along. They aren't that good but they want to appear as it. They are good though, not saying that

It sounds unlikely, but it is a possibility. Not to mention that this poisoning could serve multiple purposes at once and benefit multiple parties at once as well.

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/10/russian-spy-poison-attack-nord-stream-2-bigger-target.html

However, apart from Poland and the Baltic states which are marked by vehement anti-Russian ideological politics, there are also elements with the EU administration which are similarly opposed to the Nord Stream supply. It is claimed, they say, that such an arrangement will give too much leverage to Moscow over European affairs. Such advocates tend to be pro-NATO and pro-Washington.

The point is that the campaign to undermine the Russian-EU gas partnership has come with renewed impetus – as seen in the delegation last week to Washington by the Polish and Baltic government ministers. Of course, they are pushing at an open door. American state interests are wedded to the objective of knocking out Russia as Europe’s gas supplier.

Now then, the timing of an assassination bid in England which is framed on Russia comes at a convenient moment in the strategic tussle over Europe’s global energy market. It seems significant that pressure is being brought to bear on the EU “to get tough” on Moscow over the alleged attempted murder of the exiled Russian spy. The “get tough” response being sought could be cancellation of the Nord Stream 2 gas project.

It's either Russia or Israel. Nobody else.

Russia because, like America, it wants to kill former spies.

Israel because it wants to stoke anti-Russian sentiment so a war occurs that incapacitates Russia from defending Iran Syria, so Israel can continue to destabilize Arab regimes

So regarding Loki, what else to be done besides carving door?

>A security consultant who has worked for the company that compiled the controversial dossier on Donald Trump was close to the Russian double agent poisoned last weekend, it has been claimed.

>The consultant, who The Telegraph is declining to identify, lived close to Col Skripal and is understood to have known him for some time.

Interesting. So Trump's cleaning up?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/british-ex-spy-behind-lurid-trump-dossier-should-criminally/

More like the Clinton's are cleaning up

Why though? He helped accuse Trump of corrupt dealings with Putin?

For instance, what if British intelligence encouraged him to tell things to Steele which he ultimately put in the dossier so they needed to kill him to cover up their tracks. They then do it in a way that implicates Russia so they can point their fingers.

Woah.

A former spy is toxic, no Russian would want to deal with him. There is no way he knew anything useful about Trump since he was released 8 years ago.

another kike-pysop. why them? Because they are crazy for this kind of shit since 9/11, Russians don't use that crap, the UK/US does. They even manufacture all that toxic shit in East Europe states who took a little money to look the other way....
after all America is Evil/Beast of the Earth, posing as christ-like. Fuckers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13.png (772x653, 513K)

>If Western powers knew the spies they get in a spy swap could likely be assassinated they would be more hesitant of doing them

and the spies themselves would be rather hesitant of going to work against Russia.

The problem is, there is no logical reason to kill this guy, especially in a such bizzare fashion. Skripal has been spy swapped long time ago, meaning that he was irrelevant and of no threat to Putin for a long time. So why even bother killing him now?

The last thing Russia wants is a Litvinenko number 2. Polonium case was messy as hell, which should have proven that good old "suicide in a bathroom locked from outside" is a better solution to such problems. Nerve gas in public is something Israel would do. They usually don't care about the consequences as long as the job is done. Plus the killed guy was not a threat of any kind to Russia. Like what kind of secrets he could possibly tell? Litvinenko was throwing shade on Russian government during the whole time, but this guy was just living a fat life in the west. The only explanation could be power play from Putin side, but again, so little payoff for such risk is just stupid, considering almost exactly same happened before. Oy vey, I say.

Russia needed more sanctions.

The revenge spin doesn't make sense at all. The MSM tried to dig up a video of Putin from a decade ago where he says that traitors will choke on their 30 pieces of silver, but it seems highly unlikely that's the cause.

MAYBE (in a hypothetical situation), when he was pardoned and exchanged, he was made to promise to work for Russia's interests on some kind of deal, but he ended up betraying Russia again? I don't know. He's allegedly the first swapped Soviet spy to be assassinated, or at least that's what the newspapers say.

>after all America is Evil/Beast of the Earth, posing as christ-like. Fuckers
Lmao, shut the fuck up you stupid muppet

how's the embassy in sophia?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-traitors-kick-bucket-sergei-skripal-latest-video-30-pieces-silver-a8243206.html

A-are you implying something?

BTW the American embassy in Sofia looks dank af, like some high-tech bunker. Pretty creepy too.

Attached: 1493312510902.png (1243x605, 1.75M)

On the other hand there is a presidential "election" in Russia soon, and whacking a traitor would bring the spirits of common people up in regards to Putin. He is kinda famous with doing such stunts before elections, it is even believed that he falsed flagged terror attacks and successesfuly "cracked down" on the organizers after the elections.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 47K)

you are so dumb with your theories, really dumb

Attached: dumb ass.jpg (513x768, 99K)

>meme flag
Who are you working for?

reli med me tink

Attached: 1511719761988.png (616x122, 22K)

btw something came across my mind - if this is about nord stream, we'll probably see an assassination in austria/germany too

Interesting times ahead, that list will be getting shorter and shorter.

> On the other hand there is a presidential "election" in Russia soon, and whacking a traitor would bring the spirits of common people up in regards to Putin.
That's probably the dumbest thing I've read all week. You seem misguided. No average Ivan does care about some guy being killed in the UK, nobody knows him. The electorate likes populism and promises, not some fishy spy stories. If anything, a scandal like this hurts "elections", not helps them.

>siryozha brings his friends from 2ch

you are so dumb that you even ask lame questions.
at least try to be original you doorknob.

just use your brain if you have any and think if Putin would do that considering all this shit around Russia with Olympic doping and economical sanctions because of Crimea to bring even more heat on Russia.
use your fucking brain you dolt.

it's obvious that Americans did it using British or Ukrainian agents.
are you that stupid to think that Putin would risk having his agent or agents cought and arrested?
that fucking spy Skripal was in Russian jail for long time, if Russia or Putin wanted him dead he would be dead long time ago.

at least OP presented some very possible intriguing scenarios, except for the number 1), but you are just talking total stupid shit nonsense.

I found your picture so that explains why you are so dumb you stupid fuck face.
pic related

Attached: YOU-fuck face.jpg (786x768, 80K)

Damn straight.

Fuck off retard. It's just Russia being so brazen as to think that we wouldn't do fuck all about it. They are right, seeing as how Tony Blair didn't do shit when they murdered Litvinenko.

We're discussing all the possible explanations, regardless of how unlikely. No need to be rude, lads.

^^^THIS^^^

>when you're discussing an assassination which reeks of proxy war, and then a bunch of british guys with russian proxies invade ur thread

Attached: 1502324152973.png (239x229, 82K)

>We're discussing all the possible explanations, regardless of how unlikely.
maybe you are, but some of us are not discussing some stupid irrational explanations.
for example what you OP presented in your opening post, is at least rational,again except for the number 1) but that stupid Norvegiejean fish posted is just stupid irrational shit.

anyhow, this thread is getting stupid and boring.
OP enjoy the company of idiots like that fish idiot.

What also helps the elections is the image of a strong leader that is not afraid to take a controversial action with disregard to the west. I am not saying Putin 100% did it, but in my opinion it would not be so surprising if he did.
OK Mr. Ad Hominem, I will bite. First of all, Putin already did risk agents like that with Litvinenko. And yes, he could kill the guy long time ago, but it was unnecessary back then, but now he used it as a political stunt, as a message and cut a loose end. I am still pretty sure that Israel killed the ex spy tho.

Oy vey, maybe it is time to sleep after such a delightful nothing burger, amiright guys?

Nice Putin sucking Russkie troll thread.

SAGE

>everything in the OP is pretty sensible, except that one thing which implicates Russia
lol ok

i've been reading 2ch, you lads make pretty sensible posts on the issue

(won't let me post link reee)

Attached: 1495077903997.png (857x318, 90K)

this
kys poo tin zionist shill, day of the rope is coming

>russians liking the thread
>russians calling me a pooptinist shill
can't tell who's jewing who anymore
MI6 are you in this thread by any chance?

ask your buttbuddies in the kgb olgino squad

I'm not saying they didn't do this either (that is at least as plausible as a false flag) , I'm just saying that assassination for the popular support might make sense only for someone who doesn't have any idea what they are talking about.

UK's 'bold' accusations in Skripal case may lead to severance of diplomatic ties – Russian senators.
rt.com/news/421084-uk-skripal-accusations-envoy-recall/

The bold accusation of Russia by UK PM Theresa May could have grave consequences for bilateral relations, even the severance of diplomatic ties, top officials warned,
vowing Moscow will respond to any hostile actions.

fpbp
This sounds like the sloppy handiwork of the Mossad

Attached: 1506644425242.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Attached: 1517852146927.png (163x177, 9K)

Jesus he is really from the troll factory.

whats in that text?

the brits are false flagging to up the ante of the russia threat and spend more on their arms barons, probably the asshole was comped and was running low on cash so was trying to do a triple agent so it would be on the brits interest to pascify him especially after the litvin debacle and the other bitch

it would be stupid for russia to go after a useless prick when it´s winning everything right now, just as it was stupid to think assad would use pool cleaner on civilians when he´s making mad gainz and going to de negotiating table

cui bono?

I've highlighted the link (spam filter won't let me post it).

The guys over at 2ch are also discussing how unlikely it is that Putin has a finger in this mess.

This whole situation is so amusing. We've reached levels of LARPing and false flagging that shouldn't be possible.

You are a Russian troll.

You were caught.

What the fuck you still doing here? Go tell your supervisor that you fucked up.

yes massa

The outer world is squabbling for the right to suck europe's dick as usual

Some guy whos father has been killed, supposedly by putin, thinks that it was done to teach a lesson for future spies (which makes sense desu, unlike assassinations for the sake of gaining popular support)
2ch has nothing to do with it, the burglar is seeing things
not to mention dvach has gone full libtard for the last several years, the last thing they want to do is to whitewash the midget

False flag because Russia supports Assad. ZOG on full display. If Russia wanted to kill some old geezer they wouldn't have used some weird nerve agent that doesn't even kill quickly and can be traced back to them. Only brainlets believe this.

WTF you are so paranoid?
because OP posted this thread what are the indications that he is Russian troll.
I think his points are quite interesting and well presented with intriguing twists, except for the 1) of course.

besides you morons think that by calling someone a Russian troll that you will hurt that anons feelings. please be more creative.

his son, not father

it was the germans probably because theyre angry about brexit so they stir shit between uk and russia

Where's the libk

Wait. You mean to tell me that I did all this trolling for nothing? Where tf are my roubles?

-_- those assholes if they did not INVENT IT they at least have studied it profusely, and most chemical agents are pretty simple molecules, if you have the capacity to make one you can probably make a whole bunch of them, like psychotropics, if you can make LSD you can make GMB etc etc

>The guys over at 2ch are also discussing how unlikely it is that Putin has a finger in this mess.
Absolutely, it defies all logic.

>This whole situation is so amusing.
Yes it is, very much.
May is shitting herself like somebody is paying her to dump on Russia.
BTW, how do they know that this was Russian made gas.
What Russians gave them samples long time ago and now they have reference points.

Im 99% sure that America is behind it with the Ukrainians in Kiev

still digging boys

Attached: 6143_do_not_steal_92804-.jpg (499x491, 150K)

Thanks user.
As you stated in >The electorate likes populism and promises, not some fishy spy stories. If anything, a scandal like this hurts "elections", not helps them.
and as I posted in >just use your brain if you have any and think if Putin would do that considering all this shit around Russia with Olympic doping and economical sanctions because of Crimea to bring even more heat on Russia.
There is no way on Earth that Putin did it.
No benefit, especially so close to the elections and FIFA.

Attached: Putin-thinking about it..jpg (800x450, 40K)

Theresa may is a zog controlled snake and a parasite. Nothing she or her cronies say can be trusted. She has every incentive to lie about this situation and go along with an american or Israeli plan to pressure russia. Only an imbecile would buy the bullshit that barren skank is pushing.

then why not the ol´ botched robbery?
or the suicide by 50 stabs to the back?
or the good and classic misterious hit and run?

I'm having hard time to think that Israel would do that. No real benefit.
But Americans using Ukrainians. YES!

Attached: courtesy of:World's Greaest Democracy::.jpg (2160x768, 1.07M)

A robbery with a nerve agent which existence is mostly known from the words of a 90's whistleblower? (assuming what brits said is true)

that's some 18d chess right there, and I bet we don't know 1/10 of the story

Seems far more likely to be the kikes and UK false flagging against Russia. Media was quick to make Trump/Russia connection for a quick sound bite. Seems it helps their agenda from multiple fronts.

Woah. There's no need to be so shy, lad. We all know it was actually Soros himself who personally traveled to Salisbury to poison Skripal.

Attached: 1495874132293.png (290x266, 154K)

nah, just go into the archives, VX and it´s ilk are described in technical papers waaay back, like in the 60´s
a competent chemist with a decent lab can make it without much problem, the white papers, of it and many others are in formal literature since way back then
the problem is that it´s used in such a ridiculous way, little kim mouse ears? who the fuck would do that, why would they jump him on the outside when he could just be emprisoned inside of best korrea without anybody knowing anything?

>1) This is just Putin's presidential PR. He wants to show the world that he's a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Why would he need PR? Pre-election polls are showing he's going to win by an overwhelming 60%. Putin is a unifying figure in Russia, the supporters of other parties besides United Russia commonly vote for him but vote for their liked party in parliamentary and local elections.

>2) This is a ploy by Putin to trigger the Brit government into going after the Russian oligarchs who have billions in British banks, so that they move their money back to Russia.
Its possible, it's a smart strategy, however the Brit government is in bed with many of those oligarchs who have went to the UK. Oligarchs who oppose Putin are usually very close to the West, both for monetary purposes and because the Western governments (UK/USA) have a vested interest in getting rid of Putin.

>3) Britain is false-flagging in order to justify the shifting of its security focus from terror threats to spending on the "Russian threat"
>4) Britain is false-flagging in order to blame Russia for "state-sponsored terrorism", which would enable it to seize Russian oligarchs' assets
>5) The US is false-flagging in order to blame Russia for "state-sponsored terrorism", which would enable it to impose more sanctions and sabotage Nord Stream, preventing the EU from buying cheap Russian gas and making it dependent on more expensive American gas.
The most likely possibilities. The last is what they did to us, after all.

>6) NATO false-flags in order to involve its members in a war against Russia (article 5)
>7) The EU false-flags in order to collapse the British banking system via bank runs
Long-shots, NATO isn't really ready for ACTUAL war with Russia. It's just more saber rattling, but I don't think they'll use it as an excuse to attack Russia. Its too small of a situation. More meme sanctions for sure though.

Any info how Brits know for sure that it was Russian gas.
Maybe it was actually Queen's fart trapped in a glass flask. That old lizard bitch must have very poisonous gas in her old ass.

They conveniently took it to Porton Down for """analysis""".

The fact that the fucking PM of Britain Sharia May implies poisonous gas can be copyrighted by an entire fucking nation is clear signs that the blame is intentionally pinned on Russia, without any actual proof that they were responsible.

Can't wait for the Brits to charge the Mossad agents who carried out the poisoning with copyright infringement ayyy.

so same as it was with Hussein in Iraq having chemical weapons.
fucking dirty Brits.

KEK

>Sharia May
that's funny^

Is that office full of assholes in St. Petersburg still posting with proxies on this basket weaving forum?

Or maybe you can admit that the anti-Russia shit pushed by UK and US Cold War dinosaurs is fucking laughable and helped by the SJW liberal operatives within both of their governments.

>I'm not sure I really do want to live in a nuclear wasteland after all
It would be better than living in current year london.

video from a scientist about the agent posted yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=G9OOLBN0j7c

It's all good so long as people provide decent arguments and refrain from using ad hominems.

We've already seen that ITT. You can't escape human nature. It's difficult to stay objective when you wear your country's national pride as your own ego.

Considering past happenings, I think its highly likely that Russia would pull off something like this. They don't care about civilians either.

However, I can't see the reason for doing it.