/ang/ - Anti Nazi General

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the right wing
bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims are all welcome as well.

DEATH TO COLLECTIVISM!
DEATH TO IDENTITY POLITICS!
DEATH TO BIG AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT!

---
>The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.
Arthur Schopenhauer

---

Attached: 1520103165029.jpg (1024x768, 565K)

>t.Soygoy

Attached: 3daab721cdcef0fe51a63416350177095691420e84df97ab3e6420cc02806f9a_1.jpg (582x329, 61K)

Attached: 1518497493473.jpg (600x734, 68K)

Both of the flags are banned here unless used for historic reasons. There's no ban on the swastika itself, someone actually tried to sue people over the use of non-Nazi swastika and got BTFO'd due to pagan swastika heritage overruling in court.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: hitler 34.jpg (320x240, 35K)

sage

Attached: 513e913089b2ccae2b7d9ab9b9cd02c8a08d27d1487cb86def6784f40018c32e.gif (320x222, 577K)

Why would I side with jews over so-called Nazis? One doesn't hate white people.

Nazism is morally wrong.

Attached: 1518667118249.jpg (1273x926, 200K)

>pic

The flag on the left killed Nazis, Nazi LARPers, criminals, hohols and faggots. Its based.

I don't get it. What's wrong with conquering other nations?

Attached: turn on the gas.png (480x320, 86K)

oh nothing
brb bombing your whole family

and? If my country was too weak to defend what is theirs what right do they have to it?

edgy

That doesn't answer the question. My country, and likely yours, is being invaded and stolen right now. Australians do little to nothing to oppose it, thus deserve to lose their nation since they won't fight to keep it.

I'm not a Nazi, I'm a fascist.

Exactly, mate. We voted to welcome faggots here last here year so I don't care anymore.

the shilling is hard with this one
gtfo off of pol faggot

The guy you're arguing with doesn't understand nations in the same context that we do. You've probably played EU, CK2, Civ games, all that shit. Empires conquer to gain power and wealth and land. It's the natural geopolitical order of the world. It didn't just end after WW2 magically.

Imagine being as cucked as this guy:
This is why it's dumb when niggers and kikes and shit talk about how "whites are the most oppressive race"; no, humanity has been like this since we learned that we could kill people by bludgeoning them to death. every race has the potential to do it, they just don't have the power so they think they're so virtuous and incorruptible.

Attached: 1518086589415.jpg (945x1365, 978K)

nazis are german cucks
every fiber of my being despises those subhumans
that being said, also fuck kikes for being doublecrossing bastards and fuck anything left from fascism because commies are murderers

Exactly. Atleast Americans can say they voted no to fag marriage, that Californians voted to enforce illegal migration laws and their tyrannical governments told them to get fucked and did it anyway. Australians voted to let Safe Schools rape their kids at school.

why would you put an apostrophe in nazis or is this a part of the larp

American non-government fascist fraternity via free association.
Boyscouts for men to learn from each other and rebuild our traditions.

The real general should be for people that realise the Nazis were basically as bad as the mainstream portrays them (there's literally so much evidence that says this that it's ludicrous that people think otherwise), a bunch of autistic, Aryan supremacist European killers, but it should also be for people that fundamentally want their country to belong to the native stock. There's also something just really gay about sucking off Germany so much in general despite not being German, it comes across as really dismissive of your own grandfathers and a position that they basically would have held, anyway, regardless of Nazism. People also fall into the trap of ONLY associating Germany with Nazism, like it's the only thing the country has ever accomplished, besides Beethoven, I guess.

Basically, what our countries believed before 1939. A nation that CAN actually have vague "individualisms" flourish because it at least won't be undermined by conflicting ethnic groups. And even if it was potentially undermined by other groups, I'd still prefer the country at least being made up of my ethnic group than not. I'm annoyed at how uncommon this stance actually appears to be.

Attached: Frederic Quote.jpg (464x357, 34K)

>Arthur Schopenhauer
>Redpilled African Americans, Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, and Muslims
Good job, taking an out of context quote of the most influential philosopher of Hitler's ideology. He thought all those races were trash and the white man was inherrently superior. Thanks for proving your point of how stupid you are.
Remember to sage this garbage if you respond.

psst.... the NSDAP disbanded after 1945
this thread is irrelevant as is OP the baby foreskin chewing faggot