Prove you're not a BLM nigger - say one nice thing about Israel. I'll start - they shoot arabs like dogs in the street

Prove you're not a BLM nigger - say one nice thing about Israel. I'll start - they shoot arabs like dogs in the street

Attached: soldatesse-israeliane-sexy-949541.jpg (964x650, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off kiwi

Israel deserves a nuclear holocaust.

>Hasbara using a VPN

When you talk about a population infesting the holy land, they're more benign than Mudslimes.

As time passes and things get worse, the more I wish to see Israel nuked so the Arabs can just go back to rebuild their homelands in peace free of the Jew.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, regardless of how rediculously horrid Islam is, I would give fuck all about it if they could just keep that shit in the middle east. Only thing standing in their way and forcing them out is the Jew.

Every Jew girl I ever fucked loved getting creampied. It made them cum and pulse 10x more than any other girl. They are 100x up to something. No girl gets off to the prospect of gettting able to talk half my shit like a jew girl.

Eat shit lebbo

Their women are beautiful.

Attached: IDF Camwhores.jpg (620x387, 31K)

maybe because then your children will be Jews and you're trapped with a kike forever.

But are they if they let in niggers?

Those are hookers.

Israel

By the standards of the Bahamas perhaps

Le arabs are the enemy maymay. Nice try Yiddistan trying to distract us from the menace to humanity that is you.

I shoot blanks, spent to much time around thorium.

starting to think twice about BLM, because your nigger pets are turning on you

Attached: kike troll.jpg (900x993, 425K)

Kind of impressive how they own the USA like a little bitch

Attached: 1520067057014.png (480x502, 270K)

In the street, muhammad. Boom

Of course it's a poo

Attached: IMG_20180223_171101_886.jpg (583x583, 18K)

Dude same. She is crazy and I love it

Attached: 1517569114980.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Poo in loo Pajeet shit

Attached: 1518604242651.png (1170x1169, 338K)

Why am I, an American, supposed to give half a fuck about Israel?

I chose Mohamadeans over Jews any day.

Right on cue all you sandniggers are cancer.

No, I mean that's probably they're thinking.

Jews are white, numbnuts

No you aint sandnigger.

This

Even arabs know Jews are from europe. You must be an actual nigger, then. Show your flag, coon

Israel

HEY LOOK A NIGGER! Disgusting all you know to do is distract your enemies with diversions you created.

You are from the Levant meaning not white.

tfw you'll never impregnate them

There are many compliments one could give to the people of Israel. Thanks to their military service requirement they have a very physically fit populace that is very politically and ideologically united. Jews have a higher than average IQ than nearly all races and have an insanely disproportionate dominance of the pre-genius and genius IQ ranges. They are crafty and tenacious, and yes, they have beautiful women. They do, however, remain to be correctly labeled as the most ethnically discriminate and hateful racial group to have ever populated the earth. From constructing an entire religion to bring credence to the narcissistic claim of their inherent superiority , their shameless ethnocentric hiring and promotion practices in modern organizations, their expulsion of the rightful owners of Israeli land in the name of their god, and their creation and constant manipulation of currency systems worldwide there is no level Jews will not sink to to help their own. If taken in general, they are the most bigoted group of people to have ever existed on planet earth.

Jews are not from Europe, they are Euro-Levantine inbred mutts.

Attached: jewkikes.png (1024x792, 990K)

Attached: 318.png (200x201, 23K)

They'll make a real good nuclear testing ground

What is it we're sliding exactly?

Kike women are hideous, dont mind JIDF posting models.

my qt arab gf says i look like i have middle eastern roots. jews are 30-40% levantine and the rest southern europe with some eastern europe admixture.

t jew

>beautiful women

lol you fell for the ukrainian models propaganda

Attached: jewessvsiranian.jpg (1054x605, 191K)

They make great oven fuel

As a Trump supporter and former second amendment supporter, I am now fully in support of Israel and disarming the American people and promoting immigration.

Coon

Walled ethnostate, pretty good setup.

If you could focus your mind for an extra 4-30 seconds of reading (depending on whether you graduated middle school), you'd have settled on a point much more coherent than "muh ugly ass kikes".

You're a literal retard if you think Palestine now isn't the same Palestine if they had no Jew's to deal with.

I can go on pilgrimage in the modern age.

>NZ flag
>post something retarded

no surprise

this is now a jew red pill thread

Attached: jewslose.jpg (3765x2883, 3.73M)

your demolition companies are pretty good?

Attached: 911 (26).jpg (792x532, 100K)

They're 20% Arab.

I can confirm this. Together with a good pair of khazar milkers, you will most definitely explode inside of her.

Attached: idf.jpg (659x528, 37K)

Room for improvement.

>Prove you're not a BLM nigger
>say one nice thing about Israel

Attached: disapproving look man.jpg (450x299, 22K)

I'd rather be a BLM nigger than a kike.

>getting shot at while completely exposed on a highway with no nearby cover
>piss themselves

You would too Achmed

Attached: 1520829505040.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

T. Nigglette McNog

uh huh

Attached: 1515736981526.jpg (356x436, 36K)

>Achmed
butt blasted jew spotted

Attached: idf (3).jpg (576x1024, 61K)

They aim to concentrate Jews in one place.
And hating the Jews is an element of many ideologies. That doesn't mean you adhere to all ideologies that hate Jews.
I can hate Jews, Muslims, rambunctious niggers and those that think nigger live's matter.
I can do all that and be apolitical if I so choose.

Niggers were enslaved less historically than Jew's. They also never got exiled from their own country and humiliated for thousands of years.

I think he picked us because we are on Israel's shitlist for some UN vote.

T. Coonskin Keith

Wow, it's almost like those are just people that are scared of death.

They have a nice wall to keep the sandniggers out, and because of that we can say that anyone who is against the wall is anti-semetic. Sure, it's a huge leap in logic, but leaps in logic are leftist bread and butter.

Compulsory military service will do that.
Not everyone is cut out for combat.

I'm just laying out the facts there Abraham

the jews rule the world Mohammed, get in line

GTFO With this pro israel bullshit fag

Attached: 189849248.jpg (194x260, 5K)

Should we talk about demolition companies instead?

Attached: 911 hoaxed (8).jpg (1939x2246, 548K)

I have a feeling this thread will magically dry up soon.

Attached: 911 (17).jpg (1276x914, 230K)

I like how jews treat sandniggers the same way the white man has treated them for centuries, and the same way that sandniggers treat faggots.
For me this establishes the dominance Hierarchy as White Man > Kike > Sandnigger > Faggot
Faggots go to asia to screw chinks in the ass so Faggot > Chink
And the Chinks own africa now so Chinks > Niggers
Prove me wrong assholes.

You're preaching to the choir bud.
I'm just highlighting that there a more pant shitters in the military when you make service mandatory.
You see that pic of the literal retards in IDF uniform?
That and soiled fatigues is what you get when you have to take everyone.

khazar milkers

nothing to see here goyim

Attached: 911 (30).jpg (400x548, 69K)

oh look its the illuminati zionist nz proxy kike again
in all fields

Attached: damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Attached: 911 22.jpg (600x456, 174K)

They know how to use their air force, Mossad does a good job
>why does wikipedia give coordinates when you search for Mossad

>when naming the jew is damage control

Attached: 911-Art-Students.jpg (249x300, 20K)

Kill your self

Attached: esN3VIk.jpg (231x240, 15K)

Comercial Flights over The Twin towers counts as their Air Force, they surely know of to use it.

Attached: 911 israeli-art-student-900x280.jpg (900x280, 33K)

Attached: 911-gelatin-art-students-in-wtc-tower_12.jpg (705x631, 84K)

hey kiwi, do you know, that israeli milita wearing a bit different uniform, than whores on your image. Did you know that you are triked by jew, and this image is clear propaganda. And finally, show your real face fucking bignosed cockroach

Attached: 911 (6).jpg (800x428, 75K)

"It is a long way from NZ" - how's that?

The power bill to ash one of these motherfucker cost less than it does to run an easy bake oven. So there's that.

I only hate the liberal jews and their white allies for forcing the western world to swallow the horseshit called multiculturalism.
These ones?
l like the women.

K M'butu

It's a nice concentration of jews

Attached: 1403862318499.cached.jpg (2000x1333, 611K)

I know you're being retarded on purpose, but gotta say that those commercial flights didn't really go over the twin towers

youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM

Attached: gelatin_B_Thing_book_info.png (599x784, 228K)

Your media is also controlled by one single kike family, but you're right

Le
> arabs dindu nuffin meme
Still millions of em in Europe raping, robbing living on my welfare

what are the dancing israelis ??

Israel soaks up kikes so they aren't elsewhere. How can we get Israel to soak up all of the US kikes?