The Real Problem With Jordan Peterson

Why does Jordan Peterson have so many haters? Is he wrong in what he says? Not fully. But he seems to stand for something. He stands for mental dominance and willpower. The other side stands for heart. Heart and mind are in a battle. Mind is nothing without heart. Heart is nothing without mind. I have seen Jordan open his heart on a few occasions and that's what he needs more of. The other side needs to open their minds. Otherwise we will get nowhere.

How do I know this is the case? Lsd. I took LSD and analyzed the situation for hours on end. The great fight in society right now is between heart and mind. The right is mind. The left is heart. And neither side is relenting.

You want to know why the left seemingly gets more change done? Because the heart pushes forward no matter what. You want to know why the right seems to be more in control and reasonable all the time? Because the mind loves control.

Think about it.
Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Attached: jpz.png (213x278, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/author/quotes/282885.Jordan_B_Peterson)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I took LSD and analyzed the situation for hours on end. The great fight in society right now is between heart and mind

Checks out.

Attached: 1519500654255s.jpg (183x250, 7K)

well I've been smoking shit tons of weed and I think the solution is concentration camps

Peterson shills against the unification of whites because of muh six gorillion

Attached: 1520920420004.jpg (2096x9768, 3.56M)

That would only severely exacerbate the problem. Any kind of outright force only adds fuel to the fire.

not all kinds of force have been tried

Sad in a sense but true in a sense, although there is a real Jordan Peterson below the mind mask. A pained man who suffered so much he needed antidepressants. A man who is still fighting and hasn't completely sold out.

He is great at speaking and rhetoric, but his points seem very obvious and common sense. It also bugs me how he seems to dance around the subject of Christianity whenever it is brought up. I do appreciate how calm and patient he is during interviews though.

True, to try all kinds of force would take to the end of time, there are infinite variations of force, and yet none of them will ultimately be effective.

That's because he is still in cognitive dissonance. Not fully in touch with his true self, his real feelings. Partly because of the antidepressants. I really think he should get off them.

OH LOOK another shartblue character asssination

In a political sense, he sold out a while ago when he started attacking the alt right to pander the marxists. I dont know much about his personal life and I dont care.

Everybody is aware that the radical left wing values are fueled by the moral superiority they are convinced that they possess

I don't see how this is profound

That doesn't seem like selling out...that seems like becoming more balanced.

Is what I said untrue?

Peterson is pretty open about his stance on white identitarianism. He's not on our side plain and simple.

More balanced meaning to turn the other cheek and let our countries and people continue down the road to ruin? No thanks.

Jordan Peterson is very anti-marxist and he mentions it somewhat often in his most popular content. You simply can't handle someone that doesn't side or identify with one ideology or another.

No, more balanced meaning less mental control. Less dominant masculinity. Less hard edge mind intellectualization. More compassion. More forgiveness. Less trying to "Theorize" and "Mentally interpret" people and more just connecting with them as individuals.

cuck behavior.

Jordan Peterson is a genocide apologist. His is fully on board with the ethnic cleansing of people of European descent. What he disagrees with is the methods that are currently employed to do it, because he thinks they will fail by causing a massive backlash. A similar example of a "gentle" genocidal maniac is Scott Alexander from SlateStarCodex.

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Jordan Peterson is only anti-Marxist to the extend that Marxism in its contemporary form is detrimental to his ultimate goal of ethnically cleansing Euro-Canadians.

No....that's just natural human behavior

CRITICAL HIT

>Jordan Peterson is a genocide apologist. His is fully on board with the ethnic cleansing of people of Europe.
You're so dumb it actually hurts.

Oh look, another genocide apologist.

Also cuck behavior.

Nice rebuttal.

>Why does Jordan Peterson have so many haters?

People who disagree with the establishment but are too cowardly or afraid to take action against the monolithg themselves find an excuse by attacking other dissidents.

Chris benoit y'self, derro cunt

If you honestly think that's cuck behavior you have a lot of work to do on yourself.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Because he's so critically flawed that someday soon he's going to snap and completely destroy the ground men have made up in the past 3 years.

Nice argument.

I've been smoking DMT and I think you're right.

this autistic faggot again, what a crazy guy you are. who tf screencaps their own posts?

how many fucking years are we doing this. how many God damned threads. the. man. is. a. fucking. jew. leninist. tranny.
>me no rikee pronouns
>adopt me please, you 17 year olds
>is a tranny
k. did you know "pastor" anderson's fucking real name is not even anderson? there are too many paid jew stooges and plants. FUCK. OFF

My argument is Peterson's own words: “If you can't understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences" (goodreads.com/author/quotes/282885.Jordan_B_Peterson)
The consequences of Peterson's advocacy is the genocide of Euro-Canadians, therefore, by his own argument, he condones it. Your "hero" is a genocidal maniac.

Attached: reina-kousaka-70201.jpg (300x460, 22K)

If that works for you as a personal philosophy, all the best its healthy to have compassion. However as a people, we cannot throw logic out the window and allow out countries and people be destroyed by allowing our compassion to be used against us to drive (((their))) agendas further and further.

listen to jonathan kleck instead

2 shills by this ID

Anderson?

I've been huffing pharmaceutical grade jenkem under strict laboritory conditions and I concur with your findings.

REALPROBLEM

he is married to a kike demonous

he loves Communism and not neo-liberalism

He is sick

he takes pills

thread

Attached: kike wife peterson.jpg (529x592, 169K)

its not my post you retard

please buy my ugly and overtly demonic patreon rugs for $42,000

What do you mean by "Peterson's Advocacy"?

yeah. the lisping satanist probable pedo divide and conquer master meme pastor this cancerous board loves

wtf?

Such a strange little man.
From your actions I can draw the conclusion that you're an annunaki spirit vampire spreading fear and panic into the heart of civilization so that you can control it with methods of using fluoride in the water. Your kind truly must be stopped.

Attached: 124654576.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Stop equivocating. You know damn well what I mean by it.

>how many fucking years are we doing this. how many God damned threads. the. man. is. a. fucking. jew. leninist. tranny.
SHHHHE!

He is your daddy now!

Spencer is your leader

ALex is your news!

Jesus is your Lord

((Lauren))) is your Wifu

Attached: peterson living room commie alt right.jpg (950x634, 348K)

things he says. stop.

I accept your concession.

Suuuure
>the leafsshill strikes back

Logic without heart will lead to us killing ourselves one way or another. Compassion doesn't make you a weak pushover. It only makes you stronger.

The idea that if we are compassionate we will only be abused and taken advantage of comes from the wrong idea about what compassion really is.

gibberish
wat

Pederson is just one man.
He's overly educated, intelligent, he believes in what he says. He will change his stance on subjects when proven wrong. He does not believe he knows everything. He only speaks of behavioral qualities, facts, and analysis that has been proven correct through testing and analysis. He's in every sense of the word, pedantic.
He has no political stance, but an ideological one. His ideologies are based on human behavior and what is best for advancement of society.
He is right wing because of how delusional the left has become.

Are you a bot? Stop spouting vapid platitudes.

You can't read for shit

he's a fucking sock muppet. ive literally never once heard his voice. as soon as you gain notoriety for being a wordsmith. i throw you in the garbage

>doesnt deny being a zeta imposter
Get out

Huh? No, I'm curious how you went from "Peterson's Advocacy" to genocide...

>His ideologies are based on human behavior and what is (((( best for advancement of society.))))

That's so broad though...

blame webster
this. i call it jewnerics

>The idea that if we are compassionate we will only be abused and taken advantage of comes from the wrong idea about what compassion really is.

It already is being abused

I have been living a balanced, mostly sober life of study and camaraderie with childhood friends. And I have also come to the same conclusion.

zzzz

free speech movement is leftist. started with the hippies at berkeley

Compassion out of fear gets abused.

>I took LSD and analyzed the situation for hours on end
opinion discarded

He wants to stop Euro-Canadians from organising in their own interests, and supports the "diversification" of Canada's population via importation of peoples of non-European descent. It's pretty straightforward.

I know how to use google to define a word. I wanted to know what that poster specifically meant by "Peterson's Advocacy", if he just meant "Things someone says lead to genocide" then he has nothing.

Don't @ me you fag

>if i make up things somebody has never talked about or even said then absence of evidence is evidence

Typo in there with using the word analysis.
He's pedantic. It's totally unnecessary to use the language he uses.
He has a lot of good things to say and learn from, but do not treat his words as gospel.

theres a stage in philosophy where you see the world with eyes of why and how things are and read people infront of you by looks and body language, the assessing on clothes, who they are and how they dress, and tthen hearing the words and oppinions they express. The mental judo that one can lay someone out or read where theyre leading the conversation to or if its an insult or if people are just wasting your time -which he is most definitely aware of time and its value

Maybe if you didn't have the attention span of a 8 year old girl, you would read it and learn a thing or two.

Attached: 1515275239993.jpg (360x246, 17K)

the power is mortifying and flate out corruptible as he tries to reassure himself that he still has heart despite his apathetic ways and methods of his intellectual orientation

Everything I said is true. Peterson thinks "diversity" is a good thing and he thinks that Euro-Canadians organising in their own interests is the worst evil imaginable. You can stop shilling for a genocidal maniac now.

>on drugs
>thinks they’ve figured it all out
okay mate we’ll let you think you know it all brother now hit a blunt and stroke that artichoke.

>screencapping your own posts

He laid out what he meant dumbass. If you lack the intellectual capacity to parse it out, that's on you.

Yes, yes, everything you've said is true, Jordan Peterson has everyone on the planet microchipped and connected to his mind control device that is hooked to satellites which runs everybody on a mainframe like the plot in MGS1.
>this gypsy fag delusions

>stroke that artichoke
???

Attached: 1497380257218.jpg (640x640, 52K)

It's not haters. ITS A FUCKING MARKETING TEAM STIRRING CONTROVERSY. Playing both sides to get people to wonder what's up with this guy and check him out. He's a fricking psychologist and he's playing you all like a fiddle.

Attached: 10-MINUTES-AFTER-THIS-HE-WAS-FOUND-BRUTALLY-RAPED-IN-AN-ALLEY-WITH-HIS-WALLET-GONE.jpg (1072x1440, 320K)

Actually Peterson thinks diversity is indoctrination...

Attached: diversity.png (585x263, 26K)

Swedes and Germans were so compassionate to let in hordes of civilization wreckers into their countries and look where that got them. People like Peterson don't want people unifying to undo the damage.

oooooh you're on to something. i like it

>strawmanning this hard
>muh gypsy bantz
Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Told you he speaks truth

I binged on corn, sugar and heroin. The correct answer is deathcamps

Not my post I saved it from an earlier thread

>make up retarded and false conspiracy theories
>call others straw men
I'm on to you, gypsy

Yes, Peterson is ostensibly against the "SJW" cluster, because he thinks it will cause a backlash (and hence stop the ethnic cleansing of Euro-Canadians). But he has explicitly said that he sees an ethnically diverse Canada as desirable.

>Not my post
Sure.

whats this about equity? As in monies or the grouping of people? What is this

Attached: All_My_Wut.jpg (190x320, 16K)

I drank some scotch and I agree.

Is he honestly conscious of all this though?

Keep strawmanning faggot. I hope you burn in hell. Fucking murderous lunatic.