Does it deserve the Hellsing Ultimate and FMA: Brotherhood treatment?

Does it deserve the Hellsing Ultimate and FMA: Brotherhood treatment?

No, it deserves better, not worse

Yes. I honestly dont know why it hasnt happened yet.

As far as I know it wasn't that popular in Japan.

A thousand times yes

FPBP

/thread

fpbp

Hello plebs

Absolutely.
Make Trigun maximum real

Yes, but only if Madhouse did it.

Is the manga good

Fuck off. Trigun should be left untouched and unruined.

I'm re-reading it now. It's pretty good but I love Nightow's eye for detail on mechanical things and guns. Then again I'm reading my Dark Horse volumes so I can't imagine they would give the art work justice at all.

>he thinks old anime has to be fixed
Madhouse has been getting shitter and shitter since the crash, and I don't necessarily trust that they'll pull it together for this.

The action scenes are awful and incomprehensible and I prefer how the anime handled Wolfwood and the insurance girls but the manga had better worldbuilding, better backstory for Vash, and did a much better job fleshing out the Gung Ho Guns. Most of them, Knives included, were actually pretty sympathetic.
Overall, it's up to personal taste which one is better.

Not really. Trigun went to shit in the latter half.

Yeah, they might throw in that scene of Legato being fucked.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with the action scenes. I can barely tell what is going on in some cases.

I must rewatch it

>Knives included, were actually pretty sympathetic
Now this I wanna hear about.

if they could adapt HxH they can do fucking Trigun with no effort

yes, also Rurouni Kenshin and Claymore deserve a second adaptation at some point

>Claymore

I wouldn’t trust any studio with it. Especially after berserk.

you guys should keep dreaming

if soul hunter have another run why not your fav manga?

Madhouse, Bones and David could probably do it but honestly I just want some good seinen manga to get adapted like Vagabond

Good post

Because North America hasn't whined enough yet. No, seriously. The movie was only made because North America loved Trigun and kept relentlessly bugging them for more.

Call me a contrarian, but Hellsing Ultimate and FMA:B did not deserve the treatment they got. The adaptations which existed at the time were good enough. Readapting manga should only be done when the existing anime is either very old or a blasphemy that fans of the original work want to erase from existence.

yes yes yes the manga is an unreadable clusterfuck

This. The panel layouts during action scenes were terrible.

>Download a manga batch.
>nothing but randomly ordered chapters and dozens of different mislabelled zip files.
>the weird ass art

An anime adaptation would be the perfect thing to smooth out all the weird shit in the manga.