How much shit?

How much shit is running down your legs tomorrow, skinheads?

After based Pennsylvania flips the first of many House seats ocean fucking blue, you're gonna need a new diaper.

The countdown is on.

No more denying that Big Blue Beautiful Wave is just a fantasy.

No more denying White America has less than eight months to live.

No more denying impeachment isn't a certainty.

No more denying this badass (pic related) gets to be Speaker again, and quite possibly the first female President after Pence is removed too.

Tell me how much shit, babydicks, because I think we both know.

Your guts will literally be on the floor tomorrow night after you realize beyond all doubt how fucked your cunt of a President is come November.

The racist white people are staying home.

The women, the young, and the brown are going to own your sick asses.

This time forever.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 24K)

Duh the tide is gonna shift dem after trump. All thats gonna do is make people really pissed at how you fucks ruin everything and then its back tonred in a few years. You faggots are all so short sighted.

Also LOL at your shotty bait thread getting no replies. Sage again faggot

Nancy D'Alesandro is a Sabbatean-Frankist child torturing witch
Have a nice day!

Attached: Mistress of the Revels.jpg (709x2127, 364K)

No replies? :)

Suck my fucking dick, dude.

Racists have so much pent up anxiety they'll spend the next few hours chasing their tails.

Deep in denial before the Big Blue Fist comes crashing down.

You know, the ushe.

Attached: NGZ7ZMjw_400x400.jpg (380x380, 23K)

K.

Hey skinhead, when you decide you want to be an adult and dump Pizzahoax, let me know.

Some real tinfoil conspishit stuff actually happened with Donald Fuck.

And the assholes in Congress actually helped him cover it up.

That's not as fun as believing Hillary's campaign manager tortures children to appease Spaghetti monster or whatever, but shit.

The truth can be pretty fucking shocking.

Attached: 1515642475340.png (225x227, 119K)

hey guys, i figured now that this shill has gotten your attention, i'd ask how you all are doing. seriously, is life cool for you all?

Didnt the Dems say they want more Taxes? Yeahhhh dont think thats going to happen.

Attached: 1497290438384.png (917x773, 815K)

I'm not doing to bad, thanks for asking.
How are you?

Good fucking God. She used to look somewhat human. This is worse than any 80s horror flick I've ever seen.

Attached: 1516839834610s.jpg (124x124, 4K)

Attached: 43543fgdf.jpg (200x227, 6K)

>Nancy Pelosi first female President--dropped

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Yeahhh but see it actually WILL happen.

Lower taxes are white boy issues.

Just like trade.

Just like guns.

Just like illegal immigration.

Just like the deficit.

Women and brown people vote on life and death issues.

Not because they want a thousand dollar crumb of a tax cut while a sour fucking Cheeto delivers fascism.

Attached: pqygc6i1dfyz.jpg (750x542, 101K)

>Marx
>Karl "To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this party, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers. Where the workers are employed by the state, they must arm and organize themselves into special corps with elected leaders, or as a part of the proletarian guard. Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising." Marx

Attached: Blue Wave.jpg (737x747, 71K)

WTF do they vote for life and death issues? All they vote for is more food stamps and hand outs. Fucking Obama phones. Saw some homeless bitch with a newer iphone than me! Niggers and spics give black and latin people a bad name man.

Wait wut?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-023419.jpg (978x523, 102K)

>voting in the stupid bitch who enabled Bush and set off the 2007 depression
It's official, you sir are retarded, please vacate reality at your nearest blender, thank you.

Go for it. We have been waiting for this for a long time, traitor.

Still can't meme and communism doesn't work. Never has, never will.

Democrat surge? More like Democrat purge. Screenshot this.

I used to dream about capturing her and turning her into my personal sex slave...but recently I can’t stand the sight of her...

I honestly don't know why guys go for Jewish girls. They're just completely revolting to me.

But hey we're all different I guess. I also like a nice proportional little perky breast rather than a milkbag.

Fuck yes. Purges. Left and right.

Mostly RIGHT.

Post-Trump America actually will be Stalin mode, assholes.

A whole heap of racist shitfuck reactionaries are gonna disappear in those FEMA camps you've freaked out about for years.

Attached: negan-laughing.gif (320x204, 1.47M)

>if the US ever devolves into civil war it will not be the people VS the government but the People against the people with the government and later on the UN trying to keep control and failing.

>Post-Trump America actually will be Stalin mode, assholes.
Stalin mode? So all the latee-sipping SJWs are going to be forced to dig their own mass graves?

Im sure this is a massive shitpost but if you think the right went to fight the goberrment you dont think Russia and China wouldnt be supplying the rednecks with tanks and proper military training? Leftists would get fucked, Then they'd probably turn on the Ruskies/Chinks

Attached: 1494386913263.jpg (625x531, 55K)

Attached: liberal democratic empowerment of the black community.jpg (1646x1093, 461K)

DEMS DEMS GIBS US FREE GIBS N ALL WE NEDZ 2 DO IS PIK DIS HEER CUTTN. DANKS AUNTIE MASSINE. UZA HRO.

Attached: m-3347.jpg (800x600, 244K)

You idiot. Arent there like 10 triple niggertives there?

I would totally hit that back in the day

Attached: CXS3UdqWQAAg-VY.jpg (560x344, 37K)

What the fuck is that thing.

It makes the laws you have to live by.

Attached: DCB5192C-46B2-409F-ACB5-25E619719CC6.jpg (1200x675, 123K)