Jesus was this really necessary?

Jesus was this really necessary?
Did she get reduction surgery between Kizu and Bake?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/konnotato/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they should have given us more fanservice during this scene

twitter.com/konnotato/media
Get ready

>Jesus was this really necessary?
Absolutely 1000% necessary.

>In original underdrawing. from the OIS, "like Bavarian cream please! breasts" and described it as. It is a mystery whether or not is was praise.

Was fun when this scene came on in the theatre

Bigger then her head

Of course it was

Did a bunch of embarrassed autists laugh?

BIG MILKY TITTIES

>Did she get reduction surgery between Kizu and Bake?
No, they just finally got her canon size right for once. Both Cat and Bat have very, very huge breasts.

WHAT

Who's that dude? Official key animator?

Unreliable narrator, he perceived them as larger in that arc?

MADE FOR BREEDING

>the most perfect girl for koyomi
>saves him from being a loner
>never gives up on him and stays by his side even when he rejects her
>has the best conversations with him
>have the most synergy together
>have the brightest future together

>lol I ain't going out with that bitch and wouldn't fuck her either
Is there a character out there that receives more undeserved hatred from their creators for absolutely no reason?

perfect woman does not mean perfect girl for a teenage boy, it can't be helped

Watch shit anime get a shit plot lmao.
If you are watching this thing for character development you really fucked up somewhere in your life kiddo.

Because she's perfect.

Just how much of a faggot is araragi to not have fucked her??

Are big, luscious titties ever not necessary?

They are probably gonna end up together if you pay attention user, not that really matter to the story.
Her side is more interesting as it is right now by herself.

Well, he has a canon cronic case of Inferiority Complex after all

READY FOR WHAT?

It's avant garde knowhatamsay'n. I'd put my gird in her vent.

Cat is catching up to Araragi.

Would not be surprised if she becomes immortal like Araragi.

Remember she only absorbed 2 sins.

Like 5 sins left depending on what Sin numbering Nisio Isin is following.

Maybe at the end, Hanekawa will have a permanent cat tail.

those nipples; they knew what they were doing

they need to be bigger

this is the answer

surprising how many people still don't get this

Stay mad catfags

You better believe they did. Coupled with hooting and howling. I just want to enjoy my fanservice in peace...

That's what happens when you make a prequel, your original ideas are gone and you work off what you've developed. Their relationship was too fleshed out in the movies.

I want to make Hanekawa into a single mother.

those are like half the size

>the most perfect girl for koyomi
Catards are delusional.

>They are probably gonna end up together
I will pick this franchise back up if it happens. I'll do it faster than you could ever believe.

Who fuck is that girl

How can Senjougahara even compete?

Utmost perfection has no need to compete.

>an autistic cuck has no need to compete

Holy shit that raw keyframe animation is orgasmic, anime usually loses a lot of detail when it's colored, they should release BD episodes that are just uncolored keyframes with sound as a bonus.

Kaiki's big cock belongs to crab only.

It's gonna happen off-screen and you'll get 2-pages epilogue about it user.

Hanekawa is the FMC of monogatari user, have you even paid attention?

>claims her man right from under the noses of two other girls
>cuck

>is constantly bantering and sarcastic
>autistic

Please, don't use words you don't understeand, thank you.

Kaiki's cock is reserved for Tooe-looking prostitutes, you philistine.

tits get bigger after pregnancy. she probably stopped lactating shortly after this.

what is the sauce?

i know its monogatari, but which one?

>hatred from their creators
Nisio is a catfag though, that's why he keeps her pure.

He's literally Araragi, read Monogatari and you'll see how he wanks over Hanekawa and how perfect she is.

Disgusting

>work at shaft
>get a boner while working
>understand why it's called shaft

Ore Monogatari

I'll give you a hint. Its style is nothing like nothing else in the series. When does that happen in an anime?

Really, from his other works I feel like he'd be more into the dominant types like Bat, Crab or Gaen. Though Cat still has her clairvoyance thing.

>pure

I've heard people talk about this and a little into the books myself it's taking shape. rrrgi enjoys the banter a lot that he gets between most of the cast and at least pre character development cat doesn't really provide that. he seems to have fun with the back and forth wordplay with senjogahara after a few instances even if he has trouble keeping up, and mentions all of the play on words conversations with hachikuji are a lot of fun directly. at least that's just from the first books, but I don't remember the anime showing anything at all like that between him and cat.

>be Araragi
>this chick you've been lusting after all year with huge tits is literally right in front of you half-naked
>she's panting with desire, every wild fantasy you've ever had about this chick is within reach
>fag out at the last second

kizu movies had nipples?

I want Cat to let me fuck those fat titties.

As an user who draws smut for money, it's really difficult to get off to your own stuff. If anything, you just get excited/happy when something comes out just right. It's rarely ever sexual. Most artists I know who draw smut feel the same way.

It's just a job at that point

Musubimonogatari is set several years in the future and Araragi is still with Crab.

but there's still bat right

So did we actually get any nipples in the films or is it only on these storyboards?

Guess so, I don't know moon so I haven't read Musubi but apparently it's hinted that Araragi and Crab are gonna get hitched soon.

I'm at episode 7 of Bakemonogatari, how did her breasts grow this massive?

best girls never win

But user Crab did win.

Shaft liberties. Also Kizu takes place before Bake so they didn't grow, they shrunk. (Which I'm glad of because Kizu ones are too big for my taste...)

see

I have nipples

but user, bat will be by his side into the possible eternal life he may or may not be stuck with.

This is set before Bake, in Kizu they made her breast size as it is depicted in the LNs.

>cat doesn't win
dropped

>all these nipples in the keyframes
>not even a single nipple in the entire movie

shaft trying to be as pure as possible when they already shower nipples in dance in the vampire bond and sugar sweet nightmare, even 3dpd nipples in the bd version.
this doesn't make sense at all

yes

everyone does but I want to see hanekawa's huge pepperoni nipples with tips like AA batteries

>>the most perfect girl for koyomi
Holy kek

You should be glad she didn't end up with Koyomi though. His relationship with Crab is a complete joke that Nisio ruined after Bake, and Crab basically became irrelevant to the story. Bat and Cat are the two heroines Nisio writes about the most, in that order.

Best girls

Yes, Shinobu is still with him.
And he mentioned he wanted to marry Hitagi, but he also mentioned that it wouldn't be the happiest day if Shinobu isn't there with him, he still values Shinobu more. The two of them need to end their denial already, so he can break up with Hitagi, and get with bestest girl Shinobu.

Even though Bat is his literal soulmate, but let's just put that aside for your headcanon.

Honestly yes.

I don't recall bat having a problem with his relationship with crab. and I thought crab was aware of his situation with bat anyways as well.

You forgot the part where she constantly lets him go for crossing lines with other girls and ''never'' berates him on this. Not trying to sound like a smartass, but Shinobu is the one who ''always'' pulls his ear when he crosses a line. She acts more like a girlfriend then his actual girlfriend does.

>I don't recall bat having a problem with his relationship with crab.
She doesn't care for Crab in general.

>and I thought crab was aware of his situation with bat anyways as well.
Yes, she's well aware that Bat is the number girl in his heart. She even states that it would be pointless to keep Koyomi alive if Shinobu were to die.

she's thicc

I was under the impression that Bat accepts his relationship with Crab as temporary and she doesn't give a fuck cause she'll win in the end.

Can't deny those fat titties

>Utmost perfection has no need to compete.
No, utmost perfection is Princess Acerola or aka ''Shinobu'' and that is a canon fact. even most of the fanbase agrees.

so I'd assume most hentai artists doesn't get off from their work?

that's what I was getting at,
bat said something about even if rrrgi has his relationship with crab, they have eternity to share or something along those lines.

>bat said something about even if rrrgi has his relationship with crab, they have eternity to share or something along those lines.
Exactly. Shinobu knows that he'll be completely hers one day so she's not worried.

Of course, there is no way those two will ever seperate willingly. I mean the series made THAT pretty clear by now.

>canon areola size

>I don't recall bat having a problem with his relationship with crab.
She doesn't. It's painfully obvious that Araragi values Bat above everything, that's not to say he doesn't care about anything else. It's just that Araragi sees no reason to continue his life if Bat is not there.

and it's because this being evident that I'm assuming a lot of interactions between him and bat were either cut out of kizu, or the series as a whole. they definitely have their moments but whats animated seems lacking for how close they are.

A lot interactions in general were cut out. The biggest offender is Bake since the director cut out a ton of interactions Koyomi had with the other girls, and tried to make into some Crab love-story which bit him in the ass when having to animate the latter novels.

Huh. Smaller than I thought they'd be.

Well it seems counterproductive anyways as Im reading the books right now and the books at least made it more clear that he likes the shit talk with crab.