Brits have changed their minds on Brexit

Let’s lower the voting age to 16 and vote again - let’s get this shitty Brexit derailed once and for all. Brits could even vote to adopt the Euro!

Attached: 1CE1D375-DF8A-4DF2-8A5A-8728880B70BD.png (640x570, 87K)

kek so called 'polls' they wont vote again because if they do even more people will vote for exit than before theyll just look like retards, unless they try to hack it, fuck off commie kraut

literally the most cancerous post I've seen all day. Take your civilization-destroying thoughts somewhere else and don't forget your ass on the way out

Friendly reminder that the polls stated that Remain would win comfortably.

Attached: betfair.png (1242x830, 145K)

What a shitty graph.

It's almost as if it was a trend for the media to lie/taint their results with bias to push for a specific political outcome

Attached: Brexit 2.0.png (1652x685, 264K)

No Achmed, democracy doesn't work by keep opening votes until you get the result you want on 1 thing.

>theyll just look like retards

yeah, I guess that’s a risk worth taking...

And so did betting markets (the capital free market) from your post.

KEK

i know, your nation has been doing that shit forever and people don't seem to care.

Full steam ahead Brexit, liberals btfo for next 40 years lel

>democracy doesn't work by keep opening votes until you get the result you want
I am pretty sure this is how democracy works in Europe. Didn’t you vote against the EU constitution (rehashed as the Treaty of Lisbon) and against the association agreement with Ukraine (in force for a few months now).

Yes but that's obviously before Russia hacked the election

Betting markets are subject to disinfomation just like the rest of us. Shit, they are probably the most susceptible.

Attached: Brexit 3.0.jpg (316x333, 12K)

OY VEY!

DUMB GOYIM WHY WON'T YOU VOTE THE THINGS WE TELL YOU TO VOTE FOR!

>Trusting the polls

Germany truly never learns.

Attached: 1436878231204.gif (500x375, 990K)

correct. democracy works by challenging laws in lower court and having them overthrown by a single district court judge

Britain voted for brexit.
Fucking losers even called it Brexit.
Britain leaving the EU is not a bad thing.
A once powerful country reduced to globalism.
Canadian supporting brexit.
Funny fact, commonwealth citizens can become prime minister. I could be the prime minister of the UK.

>Lets lower the voting age
How about raising it instead so a bunch of faggots in Student-Loan funded Indoctrination-Class can't fuck with a something they don't even understand based on what they were told by communists.

Attached: 4thReich.jpg (665x910, 134K)

>lets keep voting until the left wins
seriously UK you guys are fuk/t

kek this

Canada will surpass the UK in economic power and global influence.
How do you feel brits?

>voting

I just want my fucking country back. Leave us alone.

>trusting the economic and political destiny of your people to a bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels
anyone voting remain should get their heads checked

>I just want my fucking country back.
don't be racist, Indians and Pakistanis are quintessential British.

Attached: beckham.png (478x316, 225K)

Come on now. It's part and parcel of having a modern global country.

You still have Trudeau.
More likley you'll end up as Venezuela 2.0.
Have no fear, as the UK will be there right beside you.

>voting twice on the same issue because you didn't like the outcome
>democracy
pick one

>How about raising it instead so a bunch of faggots in Student-Loan funded Indoctrination-Class can't fuck

Next we take the vote away from women, the non tax payers and brown and black people. Jesus, you fascists are so stupid. India was a vibrant culture when Brits lived in caves!

Attached: ab721a351d075b81c190c4a96d9c18f7--kdrama-indian-girls.jpg (736x776, 113K)

hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1520548495058.png (485x443, 32K)

>>voting twice on the same issue because you didn't like the outcome
>>democracy

So why is Trump allowed to run in 2020? Why did Californians vote on cannabis liberation several times?

Canada will elect a conservative leader in 2019, Andrew Scheer. I still find it amusing as a commonwealth citizen, that I could technically be the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

I feel sad for Britain but you did this to yourselves.

Attached: 1510266395221.jpg (899x1280, 359K)

>let's keep voting on things and changing parameters until we get the result we desire
Truly the European way. KYS

>got off work in SF
>voted for the first white president since Reagan
>took a nap cause fuck it
>woke up at around 2:30
>hear people bitching and yelling in the street
>turn on news
best fucking nap of my life

Germans really are the most autistic, spergy race I've ever need encountered. You're like the Japanese of Europe.

It's been almost 2 years since the referendum and you're still sperging because of a perceived slight.

Is not like you could do any worse than the current lot. At least you are a Sup Forumslack.

Could a Canadian drama teacher even survive PMQs?

Should have been Maxime Bernier...

>retardation
let me guess, you're a 14 years old engineer from Chad

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>polls

>Germans still buttmad about Brexit
You’re like that housewife that gets beaten every day by your husband but still come crawling back. If you had any dignity you’d tell the uk to fuck off already

That's exactly how democracy works in the EU, you keep voting until the result is what the elite wants, then no more votes ever again.

Piss off Hans. Don't make us firebomb your country again.

>let me guess, you're a 14 years old engineer from Chad
Wrong, I am a 24 year old nurse from India with a British passport, but my guess is you are racist given your hate for Africa, so you will hate on me too. I am in Germany working 6 months in Munich to learn how Germans run their healthcare system. I like the NHS better, imagine that!

>Indian
I don't hate you; I pity you for your poor luck in the genetic lottery.

> "polls" of people who DID NOT VOTE now demonstrate that the winners are actually losers...
> german logic
if thse non-voting faggots couldnt be arsed to get out and vote in the most important decision facing britain this century, what makes you think they will get out and vote this time
also, your "poll" doesnt distinguish between those who simply "didnt vote" and those who CANT VOTE because they are children, mentally retarded, illegal aliens, foreigners living on benefits, prisoners of the crown courts, or illegal aliens hiding in the "Diverse" areas of britain, running kebab shops and rape gangs

hyperparameters

>I pity you for your poor luck in the genetic lottery.
HAHA, are you serious? I get matches on Tinder in the hundreds when I switch Tinder on.

Shut up Russian election hacker. Stop hacking.

Attached: ainsleyspice.gif (480x270, 2.11M)

Haha nice try Hans. Opinion polls are just a tool of the left to force the hand of the government. Don’t forget polls prior to the 2016 vote indicated a clear remain win. If the government was stupid enough to run another referendum it would be an even bigger win for leave. You krauts are so salty.

yes, if Indians are known for anything it's for their smooth and smoldering sexuality

Attached: pajeet.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Dresden

You don't know me and yes, I am getting lots of matches. But I am not looking right now, I am here to work and my German isn't that good and I don't want to date in the expat community - too many Americans :).

nice proxy schlomo

Attached: jew.jpg (490x437, 52K)

>bragging about Tinder hits on an anonymous mongolian knitting board
Yeah, I'm sure you're just killing it.

Attached: 1520928822647.jpg (586x614, 129K)

hahahahahaha
you literally can't do that
you can't take a poll of voters and assume the ones who didn't vote will all vote

> i get matches by the hundreds...
> when i switch tinder on...
sure ya do.
and you keep it "switched off'" most nights cuz it isnt fair to the rest of the men, what with how you soak up all the pussy.
white girls all send bobs and vagene, they cant resist because U R so lasagne
the rich scent of curry, a 15 year old rusted out mercedes, and the luxurious streetshitting lifestyle of a Customer Support Representative is irresistible to women.

lying filth

The vote would be the same. It would attract the same people. Nothing has changed. You have to achieve something to get different results.

People who believe that we should vote until the result matches the expectations of EU leftists should be executed or banished for treason. It's nothing but a vicious attack on democracy and nations' right to self-determination.

Exactly. Look at the graph. It is the most misleading shit ever. They compare how people did vote with simply asking them their opinion now. That is as unscientific as possible. If I did that in a college asignment I would have failed. Incompetence can't explain this. The BBC does not hire random idiots. These are educated liars. Lugenpresse.

Population always hopping on their friends. Thing is when the population doesn't trust society, what happens?

I guess flies buzzing around dedicated defecation districts can be addressed as vibrand.
Well played, mr. nazi-man. Well played.

>Going to extremes to prove a fallacious point
How about killing yourself?

Attached: 1520212695288.png (1279x622, 39K)

>respecting the will of the people is treason

Attached: 1515271337825.png (645x729, 50K)

Canadians colonized Africa? Really?

>tfw

Attached: vincita.png (745x285, 18K)

>24 year old
Lies.

Go back to getting raped cunt

Fuck off poo. Go back to your shithole country.

>Go back to your shithole country.
Birmingham? It is not a country, it is a city, John.

>show bob and vagene pls

Attached: boinding.png (225x225, 11K)

Why do they even bother to pretend a vote matters if they're just going to keep wheeling out the circus wag..excuse me "referendums" until the powers that be get the answer that they want?

The Russians rigged them to make Brits complacent. Remain would have won if people knew what the real polls said.

>German flag
>Thread about Brexit
>Posting made up propaganda (((BBC))) pic related
Geez, you fucking kikes don't even try anymore.

Attached: 1519693487113.png (282x200, 60K)