Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Attached: may-putin-russia-poison-spy-feature.jpg (618x410, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/07/poisoned-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-close-consultant-linked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/london-central-mosque-given-grade-ii-listed-status-historic-england
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Lugovoy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plausibly.

Remember, Russia doesn't admit to things even when the evidence is great. Remember that cloud of ruthenium?

youre both ruski bots

Yes

Attached: FB_IMG_1518091446498.jpg (1218x480, 71K)

Why would he.
Why would Russia did anything right now when the (((developed world))) is looking for any reason to go to war?

+15

We just found out that the guy who died was linked to Christopher Steele.

Odds are the deep state killed him because he had intel about the dossier.

god I hope so
anglos need to get gassed

Remember that time Russia didn't admit to shooting down that plane? And then it turns out later they did it? Remember that time Russia said they didn't have a state-sponsored doping program? And then they got banned from the Olympics?

This is who you're dealing with here.

>We just found out
when did this all happen? 1980?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1659x901, 329K)

No, why would he shoot in himself in the leg. It doesn't benefit him in any sense. Someone from Poland or Ukraine mocked it. Whatever, who did this definitely get revenge in much more exquisite manner.

honestly probably this
but then again maybe this

Yes. And we should should go to war. I am canceling my appointments for next week

It is /brainlets general/. Your are welcome.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/07/poisoned-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-close-consultant-linked/

Tell us as a Russian, how much profits and benefits Putin and Russia have got after that? Are you happy that someone upset Mommy May?

while we're at it, did Kim do it?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

A Ukranian SU 25 shot down MH17.
Clinton and Obama paid for the Maidan protest.

all part of the anti-russia campaign that the Israelis want the US and Uk.

If the BBC or CNN or the UK or US governments tells you something then it is generally because they have been told by ((their)) lobbyists to do it.

Attached: QApBIa.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

It doesn't matter. What matters is will she do it?

No, he would've just used arsenic.

>spooks taking out other spooks in new and innovative ways

This is wonderful news

Probably not. Don't know why Vlad would want to rock the boat with the frothing at the mouth Russophobia coming out of Western Europe and America.

IT WAS ISRAEL. THIS STINKS OF A MOSSAD OPERATION.

Attached: 1516503069246.png (829x498, 746K)

>did Kim do it?
No, meme game would've been stronger.

Attached: lol.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Strictly speaking, I don't have enough information to make a conclusion, but historically, Russia is kind of famous for pulling these stunts.
They have a tendency to hide their motives in obfuscation. Whereas most may see it as "why would they do it?" that is precisely why they do it. They are masters at creating confusion and using psychology to achieve their means. My best guess is this is either a grudge killing or simply day to day business tying up an old loose end.

>THIS STINKS OF A MOSSAD OPERATION.
crown false flag imo

>all the mainstream news outlets are telling you he did it, without any real tangible proof.

That should tell you something.

Its not about him doing it or not, its intended to discredit russia - and to justify more sanctions.

Attached: false_flag.jpg (719x539, 47K)

>russian traitor gets killed with his daughter by state level nerve agent
>muh where is the evidence?
>forget about motives goy
Not only did the Russians do it, this is the second time the Ruskies picked London to do such a thing at.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Attached: Where is the proofs.jpg (296x264, 46K)

Probably, and are people actually suggesting that its equally likely that the UK staged this? lmao The russian government has state sponsored assassinations all the time. It's not that outlandish. Putin's flexing, he's mocking us and taking his balls out and setting them on the table.

So a nerve agent killed a nervous agent?

Maybe you should get your balls back from the Israelis.. Stop sucking so much jewish cock.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/london-central-mosque-given-grade-ii-listed-status-historic-england

The ride never ends.

So anyone who thinks a Russian traitor and his daughter would possibly have been targeted by Russia must be a Jew?
Did they teach you in moscow to use the jew/jew cock sucker defense for just Sup Forums, or are there other boards you shill that it works well on also?

Attached: One Shilling.jpg (125x124, 4K)

>Remember, Russia doesn't admit to things even when the evidence is great.

LOL it's so much worse even than that.
They gave the two agents who were 10000000% proven to be the murderers of Litvinenko and shat up half of London with nuclear material medals and promoted one to be an MP in the parliament.

I can't stand looking at that old witch hag

what is it with you kiko-americans and your obsession with piss, balls and cock?

I want we attack fucking britbongs. I wanna kick some fucking brit ass then rape and kill his family.
I'm saying it unironically I really hate these faggots ugly stupid ass britbongs I dream someday we nuke you.

Do what? From that pic I am guessing you are implying he sneaked a pick. If so, that's fine. We all do occasionally.

I think it's just as likely he was a burnable asset tangentially connected to the Steele propaganda bullshit. The motive is to force the U.S. into having their hands tied (like muh syria gassing). They could've killed the guy years ago, why now? U.K. gets a distraction from the pedo-ring shit, etc.
More convenient for UK than it is for RU.

>They could've killed the guy years ago, why now?
Same logic applies to Litvinenko. Why did they wait so long to kill him? And at the time he was killed, the timing wasn't useful for the west.

The timing is always good to send a message to your own(russian) agencies that double dealing might get you and your family killed in the future. That is always a useful message to send to your intelligence agencies. Double agents are not just for movies, shit is pretty common in the real world and is espionage 101.

THE murderer literally sits in the Russian parliament, think about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Lugovoy

delet

Attached: 1518507339781.png (300x300, 82K)

Time will tell, I guess. Convenience of coverage (BBC magically not having to talk about Telford) bugs me.

>Remember that time Russia didn't admit to shooting down that plane? And then it turns out later they did it?
No.

No, more anti Russian propaganda timed conveniently to coincide with the Russian presidential election.

I think the americans did it to get the UK on board with sanctions against russia.

Why would the Russians use a russian signature poison? More likely the americans used that poison as to frame russia

>Did Putin force the UK to import millions of 3rd world Islamist and eroded their own liberties to avoid angering terrorist?
No.

Attached: 77398345734985477.jpg (1024x619, 117K)

Also, this

Lmao who pissed in your vodka zangief

>Tell us as a Russian, how much profits and benefits Putin and Russia have got after that? Are you happy that someone upset Mommy May?
You forgot to switch your proxy, Olgino.

>More likely the americans used that poison as to frame russia
Also a possibility. By the same sect that seeded the Steele shit.

Are you really that dumb?

>what is polonium-210
See

Grow up fat burger eating cunt.

>Why would the Russians use a russian signature poison?
Because they didn't know foreign intelligence had the signature of it.

>Russia responsible for Polish Tu-154 crash
>Russia responsible for Alexander Litvinenko asasination
>Russia seperatists shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17
>Russian annexes Crimea
>There are no Russian forces in Ukraine

>Russia uses nerve-agent to bump off an spy
FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG RUSSIA WOULD NEVER DO THAT

Remember the last time Britain talked about Chemical weapons?

Attached: september_dossier.jpg (767x480, 173K)

>to go to war?
lol wtf?

RT closed, Many "diplomats" v& and taken to RAF Northolt for deportation, sanctions and some "interesting" cyber attacks...at minimum..today

Attached: novichok_3.jpg (872x754, 180K)

>Betray country by selling out your comrades to get picked up by the enemy and killed.
Do you seriously expect me to care for that sack of shit?

So you guys are serious about it, kk

Everything is a conspiracy on Sup Forums now thanks to retarded drumpflet Reddit invasion.

I cannot stand May. However, she is a mentalist who takes no shit. This is her Falklands moment...at minimum she'll act hard. At maximum? Article 5 to be invoked.

No. Putin supports Assad so ZOG is angry. They would have just strangled that old geezer, not use a specific nerve agent that traces back to them only, which doesn't even kill quickly.

Why are liberals such hardcore bootlickers?

Attached: Mattis_sarin_gas.jpg (896x765, 152K)

Something doesn't seem right here, Points to consider:
>Using Novichok agent which is easily traceable back to Russia instead of another generic nerve agent like VX seems dumb
>Supposedly Novichok agents are an order of magnitude more powerful than other nerve agents yet the victims may survive.
>The assassination attempt was sloppy in terms of how much attention it has drawn, unless the intention was to deliberately show it was Russia

>10 times as toxic
>didn't even die

Attached: 1471894062037.jpg (582x463, 34K)

This 2bh

Fuck off back to Mexico

What is wrong Ahmed?

Attached: 1508358951309.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

What's amazing about you retards is that May is literally accusing the Russians of a conspiracy and telling them to prove their innocence. That's the definition of a conspiracy theory

Don't pin that on "Britain," especially when your politicians were even bigger mouthpieces for that entire debacle.

Wow, are you telling me politicians lie about chemical weapons because I certainly agree.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov

The hoooligan training camps are working.

This is why Putin did it. Russians love this, it fills the airwaves with patriotic news stories about winning a battle against on foreign soil and bloodying the nose of Western pigdogs.

>>Using Novichok agent which is easily traceable back to Russia
You mean like Plonium 210?

>instead of another generic nerve agent like VX seems dumb
VX is a gas, Novichok is a powder and slow-release, you can't eat a gas, the guy may have had items of food in his home poisoned with it a week prior or maybe just slipped into a drink on the day

>May is literally accusing the Russians of a conspiracy and telling them to prove their innocence.

Welcome to every courtcase ever

But they didn't even kill them.

If Russia did do it, don't for a minute think we don't have spies in their country. We do.
>if the mainstream media told us classified information there's an alterior motive.

I see, I had always assumed both were in gas form. Apologies.

Or he's not in control of his intelligence anymore.

At this point there is no excuse for anyone to believe what the Judeo-British elite claims, not even for the dumbest patriot, since they've proven beyond any doubt that their goal is to have British peasants watch helplessly their children being raped before they are killed.
No avenue of protest or change is open, every kind of speech or voicing of concern has been criminalised.
And now I should believe that these rabid psychopaths have proof for Putin killing someone they've voluntarily exchanged with the UK using WMDs in London because ... reasons?
Probably to make an advertisement to have soccer world championship boycotted, just like being boycotted on the recent winter Olympics.

You think they're having fun right now? There are things worse than death.
Remember how Litvinenko was dying in excruciating pain?

i'm told he and his daughter are now vegetables. IF they survive they'll barely be human.

No doubt he did, but who cares anyway?

>You think they're having fun right now?
I'd assume they're in a medically induced coma by now.

Why are you liberals so goddamn bloodthirsty?
Why do you want war with Russia so badly?

No need for appology lad, like I said if items of his were contaminated, he/they may have only touched them instead of ingesting etc and not got a fatal dose, though saying that i'm pretty sure it would have been fatal if medical attention wasn't provided, lucky for them they were in public-view at the time

lol thats gotta be a dude

They are too blind to see that they don't have full control of the populace.
And try to blame us to avoid accepting the truth that they are minority in their country.

If russia (or any other somewhat developed country) wants someone dead they'll make sure they die. How do you even fuck up an assassination with an agent several times more lethal than VX?

You're the one who wants war.

BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS OR PEOPLE PAID BY JEWS.
How can someone browse this board and not know of the enormous hatred of jews towards Russians?

No I do not believe he did this, this looks more like a bad attempt to stir shit up by someone, (((someone))), or someone?

pretty much, all that productivity and innovation that weve made towards our militaries and economies is a bunch of economic foreplay, the real money is dominance and subjugation

Bingo

Are Putinists a minority in their country? Because Russian TV is 99% about blaming America. For fucking everything.