Out of friend zone-possible?

Lets say hypothetically one point in time you were morbidly obese, 26 year old virgin, suicidal, was planning on dying anyways from natural causes though, so never bothered really getting anything but a part time job at Dairy Queen, had severe social anxiety, lives in mom's basement. Again this is all hypothetical of course, but you meet someone online and you fall in love with this woman, early on she's flirtacious and camwhores for you (for free) etc. so you think there's a shot when probably really wasn't. She friend zones you, you basically end it mutually because you never wanted to be her friend and can't even see as anything other than soul mate so you reduce contact to all but nothing, but she occasionally checks up on you just to make sure didn't kys or anything, and still wants to be friends but I...I mean my friend, asking for a friend hypotheically of course..say no don't want to be friends i love you babby. She then even befriends you under a different alias online, she really does value our friendship and my...I mean my friend's...jokes so much to the point that she "friendfishes" my friend.

Anywas this unrequited love gives you sort of a motivational push, if not to get her interested again, than to at least find another women. So you start working out, applying yourself, get decent job, seek therapy and work on social skills. You now can talk normal offline and make womanz laugh IRL too. Basically you spent these years not really communicating with her or very rarely, majorly improving your life in mean time to where you're almost a completely unrecognizable person, other than same sense or humor and hobbies.

In this situation is getting out of friend zone possible? I'm...I mean my friend isn't even in the friend zone really, but his bae does want to remain friends, he just cut her off because of the agony of genuine love is torturous when he could just play video games and watch movies with me without such agony.

Asking for a friend.....

Attached: friends.jpg (620x888, 87K)

Wrong board faggot.

Friendzone is a social construct

Blow your fucking brains out.

Women love rape

No. Once a whore sees you as a friend or non-sex object, she'll always feel that way, regardless of what shitty movies say.

>get her drunk
>fuck her brains out
>get drunk yourself
>next morning go to police and say she raped you
it's easy really

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read. Also memeflag. Sage

True but so is marriage, love, monogamy, etc.

This wasn't a friend zone like, someone is friends with someone a long time, then one person surprises other with love conession. This was she was romantically interested (at least to some degree) at first, then friend zoned, which was understandable consideirng where *cough* my friend was in life at the time.

Don't be a pussy. If you've made your intentions clear and they deviate from hers, don't allow her to use you as an emotional crutch, because she will. Cut her off.

Just tell her you met someone else and she wants you to drop contact with her...that will make her moist and jealous.

>...but you meet someone online and you fall in love with this woman, early on she's flirtacious and camwhores for you (for free) etc.

This is the part when you lose me, because even when I was a fourteen year old lovesick dweeb I would have smelled the histrionic personality disorder coming off this type of female from a galaxy away.

This just proves women send nudes to guys they don't plan on doing anything with more often than not.

>tfw your sweet qt Aryan gf showed her tits to nerds for free but you had to wine and dine her for 2 weeks before you got to 69 her.

Also no sorry it's hopeless, stop being a teenager and move on with your life, that hole is never going to see you as anything but muh based friend and is basically desperate for a weak loser like you to be in her life so you can continue filling her ears with sweet nothings and blowing her head up to the size of a fucking gas giant, don't be a moron, get some self-respect and go find another hole, a single woman isn't anything special or anything to lose your mind over and you'll realise this once you're older than mid-teens.

Saged for not politics.

Autism the post.

Anyhow, move on dude, no sense in wasting your time hoping for nothing. It is nothing and will be nothing.

Yeah, really. I mean why won't OP take what he learned on how to get a woman to notice him and apply it in real life?

The flesh is fucking cruel.

Well she was cut off. But then literally she catfished me just to remaind friends with me. I imagine the dislike was mostly due to physical appearance, which I've improved after starting to work out etc, and my autistic awkwardness/social anxiety which I have improved by meeting other people as well.

This post is only sem-serious. But it is something I've been thinking about. Technically I know it is possible (My sister intitially friend zoned her fiance) but just wanted to get people's thoughts on how often major self improvement can change a romantic interest's mind.

>she catfished me

Nah man, you don't let women do this to you. You control it at all times. if she is in control then she will have no respect for you. Don't allow this to happen. It's way too late to have anything serious with her if she does.

Not your personal mommy.

>she's flirtacious and camwhores for you
>She friend zones you

You must be retarded to get friendzoned after she was already begging for it.

unironically this

make your friend zone a war zone

If she didn't like you because of your appearance, she won't like you after you improve yourself because she still thinks of you as that guy.

Just move on, man. Women are despicable with the way they're willing to eat up someone's time and nerves just for some short term gain like an ego boost. Some even get off on knowing they wasted your time since if you pay attention to them after they shit on you, they're worth it.

She's going to destroy your self esteem, fill you with doubt, and then suplex you onto your fucking stupid head when she starts telling you about how some guy she's seeing treats her like shit.

Move. On.

I wouldn't ask my mom these questions. She only calls me to set up her DVR every once in a while.

But I did intend to post this on /adv/ and had both tabs open. My bad.

No. It shows how devious she is that she was willing to lead him on THIS hard.

Oh yeah you're right, it's not him lol

this. get a restraining order OP, she sounds dangerous.

Oh, it was me. But I never lied or pretended to be anything. If she was like look dude you're a loser. but I still like talking to you as a person because I like your sense of humor, similar interests, I would've completely understood. But that's beside the point. I like honesty. I've met women who I just flat out was not attracted to and friend zoned them as well, day 1 though not after basically courting them and changing my mind when I already knew.

She saved my life in some ways, even if for wrong reasons for me making the change, it worked. So I'm glad it happened, and not depressed or anything about that now. Just wanted to know what people think about self improvement changing perception to women.

>lgbt flag
What are you trying to pull?

She's probably just a whore.

You sound like a guy with zero social skills, nearly non existent self awareness, and unwarranted high self esteem.

Not politics

If you're not larping, she was attracted to you, you did something to fuck it up.

How to handle women is always a politics game.

She never really liked him though. He thinks she did. If a girl likes you, you have to REAAAAAALLLLLLLLY fuck it up to change that.

>57653▶
> (OP)
>>lgbt flag
>What are you trying to pull?

My post sounded pretty gay after reading it through, so I made it gay.

Fpbp

lol

Attached: F869A31B-765F-4F65-AB48-F40FC1A7BD28.jpg (500x281, 34K)

'friendfishes'
Thats a new one, thanks OP.

I once dated a hot redhair, took her virginity and we wrote after that nothing serious, i was still in her tho. Then she wrote me out of nothing after asking her "whats shes doing"

she answers "nothing user, just laying on the shoulders of anon2"

dropped instantly, idk how people let themselves be friendzoned, there must be something terribly wrong with you if you get yourself cucked without even resisting.

>sem-serious
No, no it's not. You're a retard and this is the faggiest thread i've... my friend has seen in months.

>>>reddit

Attached: 1505277040937.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Zero social skills is somewhat accruate. Considering where I was before, not too bad. I basically lived life in isolation for many years.

As for unwarranted high self esteem, you must have not read my post. The entire first half was me acknowledging how undateable I was. I took action and changed things. I don't think I'm hot shit or anything, just improved myself (health, finance, etc)

you could weasel your way in. tell that stupid bitch you want an "affair" because friends with benefits is still better than being some male friend cuck.

the friendzone is terrifying if you're male. I always make sure from the get-go that some cunt only sees me as bf material and flirt only. make sure the friendzone meme doesn't even come up in the first place.

The fact that you feel that you're able to friendzone women suggests that you think you're capable of considering yourself better than others.

Serves you right, chucklefuck. I wouldn't be surprised if she's just a loyal girlfriend to some chick you made feel like shit and they've been fucking with you this whole time.

It was though, the way everyone says it sounds, was completely intentional. It's not LARPING but just put in a way that sounded funny to me. I wanted genuine answers and also posts like yours. Thank you

So you're saying that when it comes to women you're Alex Jones, and friendzones are False Flag operations?

I have friend zoned a girl. She asked me, I friend zoned her.

It's funny you would be with someone you don't like (not even personality) just because you wouldn't friend zone them.

I didn't even have a problem with her friend zoning me, just not being upfront. The girl If riend zoned I knew for all of 2 days.

heh, yeah I guess so. the friendzone is always a fucking false flag. don't believe for a second it's a thing. only ditch her entirely if you got no chemistry with her or if she literally avoids contact with you because she doesn't like you. then it's not even possible to get friendzoned either. either she loves you or she doesn't and hate you but lukewarm shit inbetween is boring and sucks in a relationship.

THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST. BABY I KNOW. BUT ILL TRYYYYYYYYY TO LOVE AGAIN.

Cool. Looks like this is a thread for posting our blogs about how pissed we are at everything. I'll go next:

I'm completely blackpilled.

I think I remember being a bit of a leftist when I was 16. Then when I got into uni I started to go further and further right. Was redpilled about 5 years ago. Loved the white race, thought it was the best thing in the world. Was proud to be a white man, and was pissed off that I was constantly being shit on by the media and leftists because of my skin colour and gender.

Then I saw what white men had become. I realized it wasn't just ***them*** pushing anti-whiteness, it's also white men.

White men worship white women, and make excuse after excuse for their atrocious, traitorous behaviour. White men cannot help but cuck themselves, and shift all power into the hands of white women (who them promptly use it to destroy western civilization). But the worst thing about white men - their smug sense of superiority. They are the gooddest of goys, and they are proud of themselves for it.

If anyone tries to stick up for whites, and point out the hypocrisy that is going on with leftists... Hell, if anyone points out that the wage gap is nonsense, it will be white men who attack you and try to destroy you for it. They do this because they think it will get them pussy, because it makes white women happy. They are pathetic, salivating betas, frothing at the mouth waiting for some white guy to slip out of line so they can jump on him and hopefully get a sniff of pussy for being such a good goy.

White men fucken sicken me. I hate bug-men and anti-white propagandists of all races. But I hate the non-white ones in the same sense that a warrior hates the opposing army for beating his own - it's a war that we're losing and that's just the way it is. But the hatred I have for white men is the hatred one has for traitors - people who are in your army, but working for the other side. It's a different kind of hatred, and it's worse.

Why are you even talking about pussy while larping as a faggot with a memeflag?

Pussies want other pussies to talk to about friendship and go shopping with.

Pussies want a dick so they can get fucked.

You think this is just a team america world police meme but it really isn't. Stop being a pussy and especially stop being a faggot.

False flags exist because women are afraid to get their asses kicked and they assume rejecting you means you'll turn violent so they string you along hoping you might fuck off, like a dog chasing a car.

Either that or they really love attention. I mean really. Women are selective with who they fuck, but they give zero fucks about how a guys look as long as they pay attention to them, and there's a lot of them. Otherwise there would be zero attractive women in bars, they would just get disgusted from being hit on and leave. But they don't.

*not false flags, friendzones

You dont hate anyone user. Youre a victim of monkey see monkey do. Google Mimetic Theory. Youve been pulled into a game you cant win. Your own ego is exaggerating your rivals to inflate itself.

Last summer, I met a girl who I just couldn't for the fucking life of me do the math. She would act BEYOND BORED and uninterested in anything I said, never asked any questions about me the way normal people do when they're trying to get to know someone, always met my texts with short, non-committal replies, and then I would get so fucking aggravated, that I would just stop speaking to her.

What's the point? She shows NEGATIVE ZERO interest in me and I feel like I'm bothering her when I try to speak to her, so fuck it. She's not buying what I'm selling.

Then a few days would go by and, out of fucking nowhere, she would text me and say "You've been quiet" and I would think "Yeah and I wonder fucking why? When you treat people like you don't want them around, they tend to fuck off and mind their own business"

But then we'd start talking again and the same thing would happen: She would act like I could have fallen over dead right in front of her and she wouldn't have cared. So, again, I would just fuck off and stop speaking to her. And, again, she would text me after a few days and ask why I was so quiet.

I eventually became so goddamned frustrated that I just told her something like "Look, I'm fine with being your friend, I just don't know HOW to be your friend, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if you're frigid to everyone you know, but this isn't working." and I never spoke to her again.

After Christmas, her best friend messaged me on Faceberg asking why we stopped talking. I asked why she gave a fuck and she said she was surprised because she would come home every single day and start telling her how much she wanted me to ask her out and that she even once admitted she thought about me "cumming inside of her".

So yeah, tread carefully, it may not actually be the "friendzone", I learned that the hard way.

Attached: 1355519136521.gif (229x199, 842K)

the only think that stands out to me there is that she keeps contacting you. Real women are almost all sociopaths and only see other humans, including her own children, as nothing more than property.

Yeah you just have to be a man, take risk, and touch her. Even if its a friendly pat on the arm. Initiate contact. If shes cool with it, youll know. Go for something other than a pat on the shoulder, like a hug.

People in the friendzone never even advance to touching.

>Youre a victim of monkey see monkey do.
Bullshit. If someone stands up for whites, I'll never try to tear them down. The very worst thing I'd do is remain silent.
But other white men will not only tear them down, they will do their best to ruin their lives over it. Because they see it as a way to increase their own social status.

This is not me exaggerating anyone. This is observable behaviour.

Sure fight for what you believe. If you think it is honorable and noble then power to you.

Now let’s say she’s a coke whore who fucks dealers to get the junk she needs... and all she really wants is to keep you in her orbit because she needs to be desired and can’t stand to lose even your shitty stream of attention.

Just imagine that every time you reach out to her and she doesn’t respond within a few minutes, she’s getting railed out by some filthy piece of shit... his big sweaty balls slapping her ass as he pounds the shit out of her pretty little pussy...

Now think of her when she’s 35... dug out and drugged out and too old and fucked up for anyone to want her any more... then maybe she’ll come to you.

But even then she’ll never give a shit about you. Never. You’ll never be anything more to her than a source of attention. She isn’t even your friend.

Never forget user:

Highly quality partner for high quality partner.

If you can accept realism and be the absolute best, body mind and soul, then yes you will definitely get out of that friend zone.

I fell for a girl I met online not too long ago because she would hit on me a couple times and when we talked we were kinda flirtatious etc, turns out we have quite a bit in common. (social isolation, "gifted" but shitty grades etc...)

She would send me messages or memes every day and a lot of times I would just ignore her for whatever reason.

Then she started calling me every day until she saw how I looked like on video calls (she only saw pics of me before). She said I was "cute" twice to underline it apparently but stopped calling me after that day.

Sometimes I got messages like "I'm so lonely" and shit along those lines and then she was whining about some dude she broke up with (who wasn't really a Chad either)

Once I ignored her for too long because she stopped calling me and that kinda put me off even tho that's when I actually caught feelings and she just deleted me because she started isolating herself even more (she also has abandonment issues and shit and told me before that she sometimes gets attached to people and then leaves them because of fear)

She added me back and still sent me stuff every day and I called her once or twice but one day I tried to start a conversation and she would only send short replies. That got me a little upset and I told her to stop messaging me unless she wants to talk.

She deleted me after that for good.

A month later I texted her some gay shit about missing her on her phone number and she replied with her current situation being worse than ever and her needing to be in a mental hospital soon.

She stopped responding to be after that and that was a month ago. I miss her and the way she made me feel. Any suggestions on how to deal with this shit?

if you don't want to be a friend to a woman, don't be.

it's that simple

Its may be time to move on user. IF a girl found it enjoyable to talk to you and give you her number, you cant be all that bad. You just need some more confidence in yourself man. Once the next girl comes along, you will forget about her. Just work on yourself. Best advice I can give is to just try to get in shape. Girls are superficial, but so are men. So if you have high standards which we all do from MK ultra, than youre gonna have to build yourself to meet those standards. Good luck user.

First, change your God damned flag.
Second, go to your fucking community college, get a degree worthwild.
Third transfer to a uni, maybe they have a free gym
Fourth, get unfat, it does wonders, blood pressure costs 300 with out insurance.
Fifth,be your own motivation, don't look at others

rape

But I want HER

Any other girl might be hot etc, but we won't have anywhere close as much in common. And other girls would have completely different standards because of that.

Like I said she has mental issues and leaves people not because she dislikes them but because shes scared of them doing anything so if you ruin her trust she might not want to risk talking to you

Does She have a job? Does she pay for her own things? Or does mommy do it for her?

she started telling me this when she started crying and thats like the first or second time we video called

she turned 18 recently and no, she barely leaves the house so mom does everything for her

Drop a bitch

Holy fuck, user, no, just fucking no.
I was in your same boat. There Cute fucking girl, and she was hot, problems was, she lived in a apt, rent free and had no job,but lives on food stamps. She puts no effort into any thing, except all the fun shit, like I had to drive to see her. And pay for gas and shit, to the point I almost ran out of money, I just wanted impress her, but I ended up with driving my beloved car to death, just to lose my virginity. Not fucking worth it, I miss my car.

Tldr: no user its a fucking money trap. You will lose more than gain

Just bang some other sluts.

How old are you? You sound like you are still young and naive. Like you dont know what women are capable of. Boys your age are always chasing some girl who hurt them until all your youth is spent. And youll get nothing.

You just need to be cool around her and see where it goes. But I dont think itll go anywhere. A women will never be intimate with someone shes more confident than. She wont have attraction for you. Because you dont know yet how to grab the bull by the horns. You can't talk your way into a relationship. You need attraction and you need to be a dominant male.

Lmao I don't earn any money yet and she lives pretty far away

I was reluctant when it came to hitting her up at first because she lived far away

Let me guess, she hates her parents, has huge trust issues with them. Doesn't want marriage, and no kids?

Don't fucking do it, find a cute girl at the uni that matches your beliefs.

I was always being kind of a dick to her, although it was kinda joking and at that time I did feel quite confident...

I was talking about real shit too sometimes but you know

also she has no confidence at all

uni girls are brainwashed sluts, she posted a fucking anti israel meme in my dms too lol, she's politically incorrect and uses the word nigger

You still have plenty of growing up lag. You dont love her. Its puppy love. Just your ego being nostalgic about feeling good with and wanting more.

Work out, get a nice career going. Forget this broad, she sounds like shes not worth the trouble.

I'm already working out for 2 months regularly now

and no I've felt puppy love type feels but for her it's different to be honest

Was I right with my guess though?

Not really, she doesnt hate her mom at least. Idk if she wants marriage and kids

Give it six months, it will disapear.

A good car that lasts 7 years isbetter than a girl for 7 months

She hates her dad though. That's not good.

Ask her casually about marriage and kids, she what she thinks.